Skip to content

captcha sniper definitions Repository (Installers ONLY)

Comments

• hungryim- what type of catpchas are these from?
  • They are from PHP-Fusion but not the Guestbook that GSA hits. Some forums, blog pages etc.
  • GiorgosKGiorgosK Greece
    edited November 2012
    hungryim

please let CSX2 save uknown captcha's of this type and import them with correct name so the communication between CSX2 and SER is correct, give correct answer for each image and then export those two definitions using SVEN's tool on top of this thread (you can export definitions even with 0% success rate) and then upload them to mediafire and share the link in this thread and I or anyone else will take a look at them

In other words go as far as you can and then share and then maybe we can go a little further
  • hungryim those are png files and i already informed the CS author that as of 2x i can no longer IMPORT .png or .bmp files. When i select to import .png for example it does not list those file types anymore so im out of luck even trying to create a captcha definition for them.
  • sootedninjas i removed that file because its included in the new 2x version now. So if you upgrade you should have it included in the default config.
  • hungryim what is the name of those captchas? We need to know what platform it comes from.
  • Hi guys,

Captcha 1 is already in GSA - I somehow missed it but Sven pointed it out for me.
    Captcha 2 cannot be broken with the destruction kit as it is too complex but Sven is going to try and hardcode something for the next release.

Thanks for your help - will let you know if I need any more coding in future :)

Greg
  • edited November 2012
    Yes, the 1st type is already in CS.

• When CS is fixed you can add these definitions;

AkoBook 0%, 0%, 60% ==>> http://www.mediafire.com/?mv9zivenyxe3ovp

• LINKER update
    60% -> 100%, +25%, 100% ==>> http://www.mediafire.com/?bw27310qx81b1h3
  • @mikie46
    thanks for the definitions
    I updated your Akobook 60% > 70%
    and also the default ArticleDirectoryPro 30% > 50%
    http://www.mediafire.com/?o4bgg9kjwpl2wre

all is updated in the OP

PS I have a feeling that all the default definitions can GREATLY be improved with 10-15 minutes of trying different things (sometimes just erasing a filter gives you the same success ratio, you save it and you can start from there)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes almost any captcha setting can be improved...and it doesn't take 10 minutes (at least not when doing this automatic) ;)
  • @Sven
    Automatic captcha definition improvement in CSX2 ? what is that ?
    who said im doing it in CSX2? :)
    edited November 2012
    Sven, you are cheating !!! ;-) share with us !!
    or at least release it as a product !!!
     patience is the key :) 
  • GiorgosK glad you improved upon them. Thats what they are there for. Also, you will note alot of definitions in 2x improve upon the older version. For example, if you were only able to get 50% for a definition in the old version re-running the test usually gave a better result or making a slight change you could get it to 70 or even 80.
  • are we still having issues on CS X2 using only the built-in definitions ?
  • what settings are you using? with or without "host redirect"?
    maybe your solving rates increase again when "host redirect" is left unchecked? this is just a guess but might be worth a try.
  • Use Host File redirect - unchecked
    Use CSSE - unchecked
  • edited November 2012
    28 Captcha Type Updates;

This is a huge update. It should now put your solving rate on steriods.
    There are 27 captcha type updates + one new one.
    Pushed a number of them up to 80% & 100%. Even a 10-20% increase is huge.

This is a maintenance update for CS2x.

Burning Board 41% -> 47%
    BeepWold Gustbook 69% -> 86%
    DigOz Guestbook 40% -> 60%
    Easy Guestbook 60% -> 80%
    FUDforum 36% -> 54%
    FUDforum2 36% -> 54%
    Gaijin.at Guestbook 70% -> 80%
    General Blogs 70% -> 83%
    General Blogs 60% (added new type)
    General Blogs 75% -> 100%
    iDocScript 80% -> 100%
    She.is 90% -> 100%
    ScarBook 31% -> 41%
    Piwigio-2 80% -> 100%
    mylinkvault.com 30% -> 40%
    MyEngines 80% (reduce proc.)
    MiniBB 30% -> 40%
    Maian GuestBook 40% -> 50% ==>> http://www.mediafire.com/?8fs9nxa615a41e5

- have fun!
  • edited November 2012
    Welp, I'm gonna go ahead and download and install/overwrite everything. Hope t his is the correct installation procedure... :(

Btw, many thanks to all for the updates (mikie, GiorgoK, etc.)! You guys should get a cut from the CSX2 sales LOL!
  • @mikie46
    I put everything on the op, thanks once again

@username
    yes just run the definition installer and overwrite all of them mikie46 knows what he is doing

• @mikie46 thanks for the updates.
    BTW, can anyone tell me what you do with those check boxes? Do you guys checked the box for every of the captchas, or just leave them blank, or just select only the higher % ones?

edited November 2012
    imozee7 when working GSA SER with CSX2
    just check  "use clean image algorithms" in the settings menu
    (any other settings that you need) and you don't need to do anything with the checkboxes
    the two programs communicate in a different way ;-)  (other programs might need them though)
  • Thanks all.. :)
  • I leave all the checkboxes unchecked and i dont use "use clean". Instead, i use "Let CS try to solve unknown captchas: and "Save on Exit". Thats it.
  • I installed all the addons from here... I think this has made the reliability of CS go a bit down the toilet... how can I get rid of all these and have a clean install of captcha sniper?