I found this on BHW ..
For GSA, all you need to do is launch CS. GSA sends the info about
which captcha type needs to be solved so there is no need to select any
The settings options are as follows:
1. Use host file redirect: this redirect calls to de-captcher.com to
CS. So if you want to use de-captcher.com as your second service, you
will deselect this option. This applies to de-captcher.com only, the
other services such as Death By Captcha are not redirected.
2. Use Clean Image Algorithms - this is deprecated. You can just leave
this deselected. At one time, some apps would convert the captcha
image before sending it, which cause the image to be degraded and of
lesser quality, which in turn required a different algorithm.
3. Use CSSE - definitely not needed for GSA. You can just leave this
deselected. This is a seperate app that adds emulation for Death By
Captcha, Bypass Captcha, Anti Captcha (Antigate). It also emaultes
de-captcher.com for direct sockets mode. Additionallly, it has a qeueing
(threading) mechanism. Most of the top IM apps have CS integrated
directly, so this is not required.
4. Save Unknown Captchas - just as it says. This options saves unknown
captchas so that you can add them to CDK and create your own solving
5. Save Solved Captchas - just as it says. This option saves solved
captchas in case you would like to audit the performance of CS.
6. Let Captcha Sniper Try To Solve Unknown Captchas - just as it says.
This feature will attempt to solve unknown captcha types and use the
existing algorithm set when sizes match up. You will still have the
ability to receive 'unknown' for types that do match sizes for existing
algorithms. In addition a generic algorithm was introduced handle
monochrome / black and white captchas. I would recommend using this
options with GSA.