Skip to content

captcha sniper definitions Repository (Installers ONLY)

1235»

Comments

• So guys, is the captcha sniper 3 has more % success rate than this CS updated files from this thread? Who knows? The captcha sniper owner sais in some cases they experienced a 50% more success posting rate... i am haveing hard time believeing that
    http://captchasniper.com/forum/discussion/20/captcha-sniper-version-x3-update
  • edited January 2013
    WHAT... i know the update from the GSA Forum???

Why i never got any email massage about this update!

let see what's new in the CS 3, i just download it..

OK Question : Should i install the first page captcha sniper definitions????
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @darman82 I wouldn't install them as most are in CS3 by now. They even added a lot of the captcha types from upcoming GSA Captcha Breaker (guess some beta version arrived to them). Anyway a lot of the added captcha types in CS3 have a 0% success rate set (not in GSA CB).
  • edited January 2013
    Thanks Sven for your reply, and i will not add any captcha sniper definitions file.

From captcha sniper site i found that captcha sniper admin is adding cloud feature so we will got a new captcha definition update automatically.

I can only use the csx for now since you have to settle down your GSA CB.

Maybe you should create a optin page for your GSA CB customer. So we can know when you will release your GSA CB from our email.

• ronron SERLists.com

I installed CSX3 last night, and it was running faster than normal which is good. But I was looking manually at what it was solving and not solving, and I wasn't impressed.

I don't think I would add definitions from above. I think they already have them built in.

It's going to be CB for the win anyway. Way more advanced.

• edited January 2013
    Its the solving rates that matters really. We should get a comparison when the CB will be released, i mean raw comparasion about rates from the both softwares like this :

Captcha breaker -- Captcha sniper
                           phpfox
                       98%  --  4%
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne
    Its bit like putting a donkey and cart in a race against a car, comparing csx to cb
  • Lee of course i know that, i just though this will clearely help cb marketing vs cs, its a clear advantage why not try to get the most of it?
    As soon as the cs owner found out about the new cb release he made an effort to release another update in captcha sniper3. In my oppinion that is lame and there should clearely be a first place winner here
    Think about it, Captcha sniper has dominated this niche for the past 5 years or so? first version 80 captcha types, second version around 140, third version 257 captcha types but captcha breaker has around 400(from what i understand) on the first release? hows that for an argument.

Compareing the two and this is an honest opinion, using both.

User interface.

CSX  > basic.

CB > user friendly

CSX > destruction kit. You have to manually add captchas and the included captcha services you can use are limited

CB > destruction kit. Sven has listened to customers. then stopped how I managed to break it. Then listened to customers some more. Im partly to blame for it hold up in release. I single handedly found how not to use it. Im part of the reason for delay in release :D Choice of decaptcha services. Once the answers are in with the captchas, one button click and crack. Plus on the main screen, you can crack captchas which show unsolved. Not tried breaking that yet

It makes adding new captcha types easy

Its user friendly

Its fast

And it donk keep locking up

• ^ sounds awesome. Is there going to be a nice easy way of sharing solved captchas?

Thats already in place. Think Ozz put that idea forward from memory

This is the share location in action

http://gsa-online.de/script/receive_share.php

• Wow - now I'm excited! :) Thanks Lee for the info.
  • i ll give a +1 on what Ron said,

i updated my CS to the X3 version today, it runs faster but its way more faked, in terms of
    it reportes Captchas as solved  - but when you really look at it how it solves them - they are all wrong

.. so wrong solved ist still a 0% success rate to me, I am watching it now since a few minutes, from the 60 solved captchas it reports as being solved, it actually solved only 5 of them correct, so the overall success rate went to the shitter if you ask me,

man ... i really want CB now

• eLeSlash
    comparing raw success rates don't make sense because each piece of software calculates them differenently

even CB can't decide if a defintion is better than another only based on the success rate because it depends on the sample captchas tested

for example if two definitions are for the same engine and are tested against the same sample captchas then it makes sense to compare their SUCCESS rates
  • R.I.P CSX... :D
  • Removed all the definitions from Mediafire, at least the ones i posted here because Mike is telling me they were all included in X3 however when i opened my copy i found a ton and i mean a ton at 0% solved yet i did a fresh install. Not sure what to make of that.

Any new definitions going foward will be posted here if i decided to do any more.

Thanks
  • OzzOzz
    edited January 2013
    the 0%ters are most likely the definitions that were imported from CB in a trice. when you activate all captchas in CS than you get like ~250 and not, as Mikey is claiming, +400 captchas. the difference are the captchas that are just sitting there and were implemented without improvements which results in 0%.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes figured this as well. I guess he ripped CB captchas and set all to 0% because some filters in CB are not present in CS.
  • Ok. very nice post. But am I miss something. I still do not get how to setup my CS, should I check all platform in the left of CS? But you know it will result to some what called conflicts. Or what should I choose when using GSA?