Skip to content

captcha sniper definitions Repository (Installers ONLY)

Comments

• edited November 2012
    Reliability going down? Maybe your comparing it to the old version? What do you base your theory on? Speculation? Or have you spent hours upon hours just watching with some kind of proof? Please tell us, im dying to find out.

Save your key, uninstall it using the uninstaller. Delete the old directories, reinstall it using the setup files and add your key back. Done!
  • @mikie46 please don't stress about such people... They are never happy.. If he does not understand what's that all about that's his problem. Thank you again for ALL definitions that you've uploaded so far and disregard such comments please. I will try to play myself with CS a bit later tonight (if my server get's back up)...
  • Thanks for the presumption LWD, but the observations are from a fellow .net programmer who can spot how captchas might be clashing as they are overwritten and percentages and filenames merge / overwrite in a disadvantageous way.

The version I'm using is the latest X2, just seems alot of captchas that flash by as matched obviously dont - sure some types are still fairly reliable but I see they are not all getting more accurate so prefer a fresh start.

A fresh install obviously has been tested and accuracy proven to a degree where it is determined a vendible release, all these addons don't guarantee increased stability. I purchased at platinum and wacked all these installers at that release, this new one has not had a chance yet to get a fair run on my setup.

Hope you managed to find a reliable server by now LWD, and dont go flagging down other users valid concerns until you get a little experience under your belt too.
  • LWDLWD
    edited November 2012
    Well why you didn't said everything like that in the first time and everything would be just fine?

BTW, I was thinking to say this or not, with all due respect to your knowledge and skills, even if you work for NASA that's cool with me, but what kind of testing have you done to prove this? I'm not such an expert, I was just simply looking in Captcha Sniper without definitions with so many wrong answers, and with new definitions with so many correct answers... That's my simple way of saying that I'm glad that we have all these definitions.
  • I have a fresh install of the latest CS now.. and I am far happier with the accuracy of the solving.

• One funny thing is that actual (original) captcha .mdb file is like 12mb or something like that, and has like 135 or so engines (these numbers are approx by memory), and with ALL of the upgrades from above .mdb file is like 32mb big (like 2.5 times in size) and only 30 captchas are added? Why is that?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    The size in mdf files does not tell anything. Usually you can compress it (or compact as they say) to a minimum. There is a lot junk/unused space in these files. Also note that adding new captcha types is also adding all the sample images to it as well. This blows the db file up a lot.
  • Sorry for the dumb question that is probably about to come but I am a little lost.

What do I exactly need to do to get all these other captchas. I downloaded svens installer and it keeps popping up with a error of " Invalid class string, Prog ID: DAO.DBEngine.35
  • sven's installer is actually used for the folks who are defining the captchas.

if you want to used the defined captchas then just download the list above and just double click the downloaded file.
  • Anyone been able to successfully create a definition to solve the captchas at Inbox.com?

I've banged my head on the wall with this for two days now and no matter what I tried, I'm still getting 0%...
    :((

I'd be grateful to be pointed in the right direction here - maybe there is some trick I haven't think of yet.  
    Your help would be much appreciated!
  • @CaptchaSniper - I tried to register on CS Forum too, but there is a reCaptcha error message there, lol
  • @vaultBoss
    try to see how a definition is setup for a captcha that is similar to your target captcha
  • I already did that, but to no avail...

I'm not the kind to jump gun and come asking for help on a Forum w/o trying myself to solve the issues, first...
    BUT this time I am not able to.

Those captchas, for instance, are not of the same kind, they vary.

So I tried to separate them by similarities:
    • dark background
    • light background
    • grid background
    • tilted left
    • tilted right
    etc...
    I still couldn't get them right.

I just thought that you guys, here, being more experienced would be able to succeed where I couldn't, that's all.

If no one can, that is fine, too - I'll have to crack them on a paid service ultimately... heh...
  • Thanks for your effort guys! Would it be possible to put all definitions to one location? Mate once per some time?

Thanks
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    As mentioned previously, there should be a little check to see that the new capcha definition is higher than the previous one so it doesn't overwrite good definitions with poor ones. 

@captchasniper - surely the best is for when there is an update you just update all the definitions from this forum and only pick the higher ones. Then we only update when needed and know we have the correct captcha definitions with the highest success rates?
  • Hey there, sorry that I ask again but I am confused right now.
    I have a clean installation of CS X2 running with GSA and on another computer with SENuke XCr.

What would I need to do in order to install all your latest definitions and scripts to improve CS X2s success rate? Or are these definitions included in X2 what I doubt since your latest definitions are newer than the X2 release date.

If someone could help me to setup CS X2 with all the latest definitions I would appreciate it.

I already asked in another thread here.
    Hope that is not a problem.
  • +1 to Sammy's question.
    I know this is a GSA forum but getting help knowing which accounts to use with SEnuke would be a big help.
    I read that clicking all of them will cause issues and I found a couple that look familiar, but not sure about the majority of them. 

I've gone through the 2 Youtube videos Andrey created and been tweaking this for the last 2 days.

I installed the CS add on and noticed that the sites I looked at where already on CS.

Are the files that are downloadable on this thread already in the latest version of CS? 
    Is it okay to leave all the boxes checked in this new version?

Thanks
  • When you click on the installer it will show if the definitions are already installed and if they are more accurate than what CS already has. You can choose to install or decline depending on whether you are replacing definitions with a higher or lower success rate that what CS already has.

CS out of the box will not have all of the definitions shared in this thread (at least mine did not have and I bought CS like 7-10 days back)... so yes you will need to install them. A few might exist in CS with better accuracy and you can decline those, but install the rest.
  • Thanks tumpien.
    Where can I find "the installer"?
  • First page of this thread... all the mediafire links.
  • Ah ok I need to install each and everyone manually - there is not a single exe installer that installs all the definitions?
  • Hi this is captcha from Articles script. I juat get 10% (1/10) success . Anyone who can improve it, please share it here too.

Articles script 10%
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ku5finv4fm52yek

• I would also be interested in improvement to all platforms from this 3 main ones :
    Article
    Social Network
    Social Bookmark

Any improvement at all is good.

You guys are awsome!
  • any updates for this? my captcha type 3 still is blank and i only have 103 captchas selected.. is that good? i wish i had the full list working..in captcha sniper..
  • @mikie46

You did a great job! , god bless you mate.
  • are there any updates?? i wish captcha sniper had an update check in the program i have no idea if im running latest version ive requested multiple times for this or at least an about Version X2 ver 3.1   or something because there is no changelog ite or anything to know about latest version or updawebstes... really annoys me
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @ fibercarbon

Totally agree with you on a changelog or some indication of the version
  • edited January 2013
    captcha sniper creator is a lazy boy. You can't compare them to Sven/GSA. Take a look, captcha sniper is being developed yearly and still lacking of support. One of the main problem is they create captcha destruction kit but didn't update the divination file for us.

Look at Sven, he always update the GSA SER support platform by create it him self or with the help of Ozz. The only captcha divination file that i got is from here, the GSA forum.

Captcha sniper creator made a lot of money from Captcha sniper, but after Sven finish his GSA captcha Breaker, they will out of business.

fibercarbon, to help you. The last version of captcha sniper you can download it from here : _http://www.captchasniper.com/download-2/

• i still cant get captcha type 3 to work... im aware that is the link but a DATED Changelog somewhere would be nice... i have no idea when i need to download it if there is a new update released or not... really annoys me
  • edited January 2013
    I had install all from the instruction, but CS2 can not work with VBB builtin capt, always "unknow" result