Skip to content

[SELL] 301 Nuke - Ultimate Protection Against Google Penalties!

Comments

• Hi Samx, no need for proxies.
  • TheBigWeb - hello, I bought 301 Nuke. Do I need diversify anchor when creating 301's? Also if I use only 301's to money site it will not work, I need to use other backlinks to money site too? Do Nuke 301 protect from too many links per day penalty(for example 100k blog comments to 301's will not get my site penalized)?
  • Hi Kakubsas,

I always diversify the keywords just to be safe. I normally have 5 or more variations such as primary and secondary keywords etc. I have had great success using it direct to my money site as mentioned previoiusly on this thread but if you want to play it safe then you can use it on your HQ Tier 1 sites. Hope that Helps.

• I'm extending the $10 discount for the next 24 hours and then the price will go back to $37, So grab it now for $27 quick!
  • Just a few hours left for the $10 discount.
  • Bought it :) I will test it soon
  • Just happened to have $30 in my PayPal, bought and have a plan for this :)
  • Thank for your purchase guys :)
  • Has v1.3 been released yet?
  • Not yet. I'm finalising the code and will be fully testing before rlease. It will be out this week :)
  • @heBigWeb follow up on my question about proxies. Have you run into any problems with creating a lot of shortened link with this tool? I assume you have run this tool a lot and never had any issues with complaints from the shortener services?
  • Hi Samx, had no problems so far. If it ever becomes a problem I will add a proxy option.
  • Hey man. I kept looking on your sales thread and guess what . I decided to purchase it again . The v1.3 made me do this. I see you listened to my advice. THankyou for that . Waiting for the update
  • Just purchase it.. thanks for the discount... :D
  • just purchased as well, hoping you could add link centaur in the future, if not no big deal. Great software.

• Thanks for your purchase guys. Just finishing the coding on V1.3 :)
  • Please add instantlinkindexer API.. thanks...
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited March 2014
    I just bought it. :)
    I see a potential optimization: check the shortened url. 
    Personally I prefer spending a little more time and be sure.
    Sometimes the url shortener service stop the backlink loading because it identify any abnormal thing and the user must be click for acces. 
    Verification can be a little careful (optional). 

+1 For proxy.
  • Thanks for your comments Kaine and thanks for the purchase :)
  • When you're going to release the v1.3 ? 
  • Hi ghetum, I am aiming to have it released by the end of the week.
  • manubossmanuboss https://seorankhigher.net/service/
    is this 301 nuke always pass linkjuice to the target domain? You could do the same building thousand contextual or web 2.0 link to money site, then blast to death on this contextual backlinks. 
  • edited March 2014
    @thebigweb - is there an option to choose shorteners by PR or does your tool generate them randomly ?
    edit: eh, already bought it. If there is no such feature as askad above, please add it in the future.
  • @thebigweb - sent you pm, please check.
  • Hi RayBan,

Replied to your PM's.

• @TheBigWeb is there any way of adding our own sites? I want to add a PR2 shortener mrcly.com
  • Hi jjumpm2, not at the moment but I am planning on adding this feature in future versions. V1.3 should be out this week which will include some high PR sites. If you have a list that you would like me to try and add in this version then please send me a PM and I will see what I can do.
  • edited March 2014
    Waiting for 1.3... I'm in when its out. 
  • @coneh34d you can use SERs URL shorteners in the meantime since they are of higher authority along with version 1.2 of this 301 nuke.
  • Hi guys,

I'm just ironing out some bugs and testing. I'm trying my best to get it released by the end of the week :)