Skip to content

InstantLinkIndexer.com - Next Generation Link Indexing, Perfect for GSA SER

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Hi please pm me the coupon code. Thanks!
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    turmune

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • Hello innozemec, Please send the discount coupon I will subscribe for the starter package for now. Thanks!
  • Subscribed ..thanks!. Please add a feature when i add more than my daily limit to save the links and process it when there is empty room for it. I think this is the only weak point in your service and I hope you improve it soon. Good luck!
  • Hello, I am interested in service for 50 k links. please provide me a discount of 10%
  • how is this different from indexification?
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    vitaliy101

Thanks for Your Interest in my service!

Please check my reply in the ticket you have opened, as i have already sent you the discount code there
    dvolker

Well, this question has been answered couple of times here already, however here is answer again

InstantLinkIndexer is utilizing new indexing techniques that provide ultra fast indexing compared to Indexification - Links start being indexed within minutes after processing. Thats the main difference between the services.

Otherwise both services are good enough and providing great results, just the one is faster than the other, so it is up to you to decide do you need speedy results or not and can join and use any of both services.
    edited February 2014
    UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join InstantLinkIndexer.com Right Now
  • Just signed up - do I use my subscription ID as the API key in GSA SER?
    Or will this be sent to me separately?
  • Also would you recommend using alongside GSA SEO Indexer, or just use Instant Link Indexer?
    flowerbaron

Great, thanks for your subscription! Your API Key is located in your account at my website, so you just copy it and paste it into GSA SER

It is right here, in case you don't know where to look for it:
    http://www.instantlinkindexer.com/members/api.php

As about GSA SEO Indexer, sorry, i have no experience with it, so i can't give good recommendation
  • Are you giving more trials?
    mikemike

Unfortunately, there are no trials anymore as several people started abusing them as usual.. For the start of the service I provided free trials and thats normal as people need some assurance before they buy something new. Right now the service is operating for more than 5 months already and has plenty of reviews and feedback posted all over forums, so you can make your judgement upfront

You can grab the smallest package and give it a try, you can anytime upgrade to higher plan completely automatic and instantly, paying only prorated fee between the plans

Let me know if you want me to hook you up with the 10% discount code i am still providing!

Thanks!
  • Would anyone else like to say if they are using this service as a secondary indexer to GSA SEO Indexer, or if that is overkill?

• Hey could I get a coupon code :) thanks 
    barnare3

• I really liked it but the daily limit is a real pain, so much so I didn't renew after the first month.

Is it not possible just but allow you to buy packs of links to be indexed that can be used as or when you need it rather than having to try and remember to submit them each day.
    Akia

Please check your PMs

Thanks!
  • I agree with @Akia on this. I'm a subscriber and like the service but I think the service provider should seriously considering changing their indexing plans as so much resource and therefore money is going to waste every day because of the daily link caps.
    bangkoklad

I have been asked the same thing many many times and I am not changing this as this is the way it needs to be.. let me explain you..

Believe me the service is set up to run this way for the good of all customers, not because i want it like that. You might be a good and honest customer, but there are hundreds out there that abuse anything they can get their hands on and ruin everything good.

Before year and about 7 months already when i was launching my first indexing service Indexification.com things were set up like you all guys ask, since i was thinking thats the right way at that time, but believe me or not on the 3rd day after launch 4 "wise guys" thought they can do whatever they want and almost brought down the whole service, it was just luck i was online at that time and i acted quick to prevent the big harm

Since then i applied the changes that are in place today both in Indexification and InstantLinkIndexer and since year and 7 months there is absolutely no abusing, nor any server hickups or slowdowns and everything works fast, reliable and bulletproof for everybody. So having these rules in place I am able to provide 100% reliable service and everybody is happy to be a customer of mine as he knows my service works 24/7 without any issues. Believe me many customers came because of this to my service migrating from my competitors who regularly have downtimes and processing delays and failures

I hope you understand why things need to be like that..

• innozemec

pls pm me a coupon
    superjunior

• Please send me the coupon code! Thanks
  • please send me also coupon code i will like to try it out
    springfire

harlemshakevideo1

• Thank you for the voucher , i just bought 20k
    harlemshakevideo1

Thanks for your purchase!

• @innozemec that is a good point above and thanks for explaining it. It is true that your service is very reliable and something I never have to worry about. It does feel more expensive but when things "just work" and you don't have to worry about them that is worth something.
  • Hi, Please send me the coupon code. Thanks