Skip to content

InstantLinkIndexer.com - Next Generation Link Indexing, Perfect for GSA SER

Comments

• tôi rất thích dùng dich vụ của bên bạn, bạn có thể cung cấp cho tôi phiếu giảm giá để nâng cấp tài khảo lengo9x của tôi
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    lengo9x

English please!
  • my links are not getting indexed whats happening ?
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    harlemshakevideo1

check your my reply on your PM you sent me, there is no need to message me on 10 places about same issue
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    I have been using your indexfication service for a long time.. i have tried many times instant indexer too honestly i coudnt get time to see diffencr coz i verified over 100K per day and i just bought 500 links package . Now i am going to buy bigger packege again can i have a coupon ? Also quick question . I am with 3tiers coz i want to get indexed fast my tier 1 backlinks.If i buy your service even possible to remove my t2 and t3 campaings and is it strong enough to get indexed my t1 backlinks without support tiers ? Thank you waiting for my answer and coupon : )
    nawshale

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

Well, i personally won't remove tier linkbuilding because of the use of indexing service. Some people think tiered linkbuilding is only for indexing the first tiers, but i strongly believe it helps and for the overall rankings of the whole linking wheel. So it is up to everyone to choose whatever he finds best for his business
  • edited April 2014

• me you want to use the service of you, you may offer for me to voicher upgraded an account of my lengo9x 
  • @lengo9x Mình có Acc 47$ bạn muốn dùng chung không? Skype của mình: hoangblackboy
  • I'm thinking about using your service, would it be possible to have a discount code?

Thanks
    Semaphore

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

I hope you will like my service!
    ZzBangBinhzZ

Can you please write your message in English please?
    lengo9x

There are no more free trial vouchers offered. Currently I provide 10% recurring discount coupon on any plan. If you are interested in receiving it, just let me know.
  • edited April 2014
    Hello innozemec,
    Can I get discount code? I would like to try your service.
    dymek91

UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join InstantLinkIndexer.com Right Now
  • yes I am very interested in the services that you offer your 10% coupon on any regular plan for me
    lengo9x

• edited April 2014
    been running instantlinkindexer for few days.. testing out the 500 a day submission it this is what i get

Processed: 1088
    indexed: 257
    Not indexed: 753

23% index rate only?

boywonder

It all really depends on the links quality you are building and submitting as you know. Have you made sure the links you are checking are all processed by the system and are not yet scheduled?

PM me please your account username so I can take a look as well
  • Hello please send me a coupon code please!
    MoRTiZz3

• Been a user of indexifaction ready to move to your new service.  Will you please send discount code?

Thanks
    nophin

• I would like to try your service. Can you give me a discount code?
    breku

• Hello @innozemec,
    Can I get 10% discount code? I would like to try your service.
    reply me fast.
    thanks.
    Zoov

• Could you please send me the discount code? Thanks.
    wade82