Skip to content

InstantLinkIndexer.com - Next Generation Link Indexing, Perfect for GSA SER

Comments

• I really dpont understand why should I choose your service over incredible indexer who lets me index 100K links per day for $25/month, yours doesnt come close. what makes yours better?
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    tsaimllc

Well, i can't make direct comparison between my service and the one you are talking about or with any other around as everybody has its own way of doing business and achieving different results and quality of service.

Thousands of customers trusted my business already and for sure there's a reason to stick with me and the quality and reliability of service I provide. You can't compare just the price of a product you know..

It is up to you who to trust your business
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join InstantLinkIndexer.com Right Now
  • check your PM @innozemec
    vahnz13

Checked and replied :)
  • Service seems to be online. Cannot connect to the backend and gsa ser cannot connect via api...
    dvolker

All is working as normally here and I see everybody submitting links as normal and people using GSA as well

Have you checked if you properly pasted your API key into SER and if you ticked the checkbox?

Can you please let me know more details on the issue you are having?
  • innozemec hi, my indexing rate is only 10%, could you have time to take a look at my scheduled?
    UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join InstantLinkIndexer.com Right Now
  • edited May 2014
    Sounds Good! =D> Give me discount/promo and i'll buy it now! :) PM me promo code!
    JVA24

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • Hi I would like to have a discount code too.
    Bests.
  • Thank  you for your PM
    LabpsT8R

You are welcome :)
  • Would love to get a discount :)
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited May 2014
    "our service GUARANTEES Link Indexing at about 70% - 80% rate. Depending on the links quality it can go as high as 95%! And that's not all! The best part is We GUARANTEE about 40% - 50% Indexing rate within the first 10-30 minutes!"

Any customer can confirm that ?
  • I am also interested to know if this service still delivers 70%+ index rates... Some other services seem to have lost their effectiveness.
    bencrabara

Kaine

splendour

Yes, my service still works pretty fine and is even better than before as I am constantly working on improving it

You can browse through the 19 pages of this thread for feedback from customers

You may purchase with confidence!
    edited May 2014

Ok send me a coupon i want make a test.
    edited May 2014
    Ok thank you for coupon, take a starter plan for testing your service ;)

innozemec I already see link indexed ... very good ;)

edited May 2014
    Ok guys I can only recommender, links are in process of indexing at an incredible speed ... 

The service far exceeded anything I could try. Test it now !
    Kaine

Great, thanks for giving it a try and I hope you will like my service!

Edit: Awesome! I am happy you start seeing your links getting indexed and liking my service already :)
  • I used to subscribe to your services without using coupon but kindly appreciate a discount.
    Thanks !
    wemi

deNiro72

• innozemec Can you send me the 10% discount code as well?

Thanks
    GT
    gtsurfs

• Need discount code for starting plan.Give me Coupon code.Do you accept direct payment.
    King789