Skip to content

InstantLinkIndexer.com - Next Generation Link Indexing, Perfect for GSA SER

Comments

• edited December 2013
    I am interested in your service.
    Can you provide me a free links vouchers to test?
    Thanks
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    jpvr90

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your private messages for the Voucher code I just sent You

I hope you will like my service!
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    edited December 2013

UPDATE

We just upgraded our servers speed from 100Mbps to 1Gbit line!

Enjoy even faster connectivity with our service and greater feeling when working with it!

• @innozemec: Just compared this to your indexification service again. Wondering what the differences are between both services? In your FAQ on indexification you promise 70-95% indexing rates, too.
    johnmiller

I think I have explained this couple of times here in this thread.. anyways in a short..

Both services use pretty different techniques for getting links indexed.

Both services provide almost same final indexing rates

At InstantLinkIndexer indexing starts happening pretty quickly - minutes after processing, while at Indexification things are slower. Thats the main difference between both services
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    @innozemec so why have two services set up that do practically the same thing? I previously saw you stated to potential customers to use both indexification & instantlinkindexer.

But this is a little bit of a contradiction, if both services achieve the same results.
    Tim89

I have already explained that in the post just before yours, if you read it carefully you will see why there are 2 services...
  • shoot me a coupon
    irank

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

edited December 2013

Happy Holidays!

I want to wish everybody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Have a great time with your family and friends during the holidays!

• Still offering coupons?

ambition

• Looking to try and possible purchase this service. Can you send me a voucher and discount code? Thanks
    indesco

Please check Your PMs

• Please send me 10% discount code,
    I will buy! I promised!
    my account name:benjieming
    thank you,
    benjieming

edited January 2014

Happy 2014!

May the new 2014 year bring You more successfull business opportunities and higher profits!

• Hi innozemec

Please PM me a 10% discount code.
  • Shoot me a discount code please. :)
    zuluranger

justAIMe

• edited January 2014
    Kindly send me a discount coupon and a trial version too. Thanks in advance! Btw, is it one time discount only or recurring discount?
    ohohRaii

Please check Your PMs for the Voucher and discount code I just sent you.

The discount code provides recurring discount for the lifetime of your subscription.
  • I'm interested of your service, it sounds pretty good :-)

Do you still have coupons for Gsa forum users?

Thanks
    peterperseo

• Discount and voucher please :)
    Voodoo

Please check Your PMs for the Voucher code and discount code I just sent you.

• @innozemec Sent you a PM regarding voucher
    coneh34d

• edited January 2014
    innozemec Very nice and intuitive interface. I am impressed.
  • Ehi, thank you for the voucher!
    I'm preparing some other thing before to buy your indexing service, I hope to finish before the end of that voucher (2 days).  If not, maybe you can extend it for a couple of days more.... yes?

An important last question.

Can I send to index ALL the urls of a project together, at the same time, or it's better to "drip feed" the urls and to index them slowly?
    My personal opinion is that Google can detect the date of when the link has been created, and give it more importance than the date of the indexing. But I'm not sure.

What do you think?