Skip to content

InstantLinkIndexer.com - Next Generation Link Indexing, Perfect for GSA SER

Comments

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    solykhan

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your private messages for the Voucher code I just sent You

I hope you will like my service!
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    edited February 2014
    Here's exactly what You get with Your InstantLinkIndexer.com account

100% Automation - Submit Your Links and Forget!
    Full GSA SER Integration & Automation!
    Add Unlimited Campaigns and Unlimited URLs per Campaign
    Schedule Links for up to 30 days ahead
    Guaranteed Indexing to up to 70% - 80%
    3rd Party Linkbuilding Services Integration
    Full Remote API Access for even more Automation
    Whitelabel Realtime Progress Reports
    Whitelabel CSV Progress Reports
    Free Lifetime 24/7 Class A++ Customer Service & Support

> GET YOUR LINKS INDEXED RIGHT NOW <

• Hi friend, 

Still offering coupons? I've been reading about your service and (Instant link indexer) and would love to give it a try before purchasing. 

Thanks a lot, 

Ed
    etalamo

Please check Your private messages for the Voucher code I just sent You

• Very interesting service. I want to try.
    Please PM me voucher and discount code.
    Thanks.
  • I would like to get a discount code as well if possible.
    reddred

dariobl

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

• How to get a voucher? Is there any way to to receive it (being current user)?
    adam

Sorry, existing users are not eligible for a voucher as it is meant to be for new users, something like a trial..
  • ok, thanks :)
  • Please PM me voucher and discount code.

Thank you.
    domeblack288

Please check Your PMs for the voucher and discount code I just sent you.

• Please PM me voucher and discount code.

I'll like to take advantag of your offer.

Thanks in Advance!

• Hi Innozemec
    I am interested in your service 
    I want to try, can you send me trial ?
    Thank you !!!
    Hutchirg

trantun

• hello innozemec
    Please PM me voucher and discount code.

Thank you.

mtabu

• hello innozemec Please PM me voucher and discount code. I really want to try this. I already registered an account with my name mamadou. Thank you.
  • Hi!
    Answer me please how to get the best results - add all the pages my website or add a few links for a few days?
    And please give me a voucher and discount code.
    Thank you.
    mamadou

specforadd

• Thanks, i got a voucher.
    And yet, you can give me advice: how to get the best results - add all the pages my website or add a few links for a few days?
    specforadd

Well, it is best not to process all pages from your website at once. So you can submit them at once and select a dripfeed rate of several days, so they will be processed for couple of days
  • Hi Innozemec
    Can I have a discount code ?
    trantun

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

• innozemec i hate this dynamic link stats. Why do i have to wait 24 hours for each of links? I can't submit any links inside that nonworking time period. do i have to wait in front of the computer to be sure when they are okay or not! What a stupid situation! I hate this!
    I must to upgrade my account. I understood that 5K/day is not enough for me. I want to change my plan to 10K/day. Can you upgrade and send me invoice of it. I've used discount code while applying to this. So, don't forget to use the discount code again.
    Thanks

mtabu

Hello, the limit is like that as it provides best anti abuse measures which are in place for the reliability of the service and for the good of all customers, not because i want it to be like that.

You can upgrade anytime by clicking the Upgrade button at the top navbar, then apply your discount code and click to purchase the plan you wish. My system will auto charge you the prorated difference between the plans only

If you have any problems upgrading let me know..
  • I also think 24 hours delay is stupid. I actually mean it. I hope the coder changes it to server time.
  • I also hate this links limit solution. I would also like possibility to add links to the queue. So supposing I have 500 liks left now and I add the bigger list (e.g. 800) the remain 300 links would wait till the next day in the queue.
  • innozemec Your answer doesn't makes sense. How can it protect me? If i buy 1K links, i can submit them once. If i buy 5K links, i can also submit them. It's clearly NOT for us. It's for keeping your server and forcing us to buy bigger packages.
    I've sent PM for the trouble i'm living on upgrade.