Skip to content

InstantLinkIndexer.com - Next Generation Link Indexing, Perfect for GSA SER

Comments

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    coneh34d

Thanks , i am happy you like the site!

peterperseo

Yes, the discount code should work after 2 days

Well, if all the links you will submit have a backlink to the very same site it would be wiser to dripfeed the indexing within couple of days so Google don't discover much links pointing to the same site.
    If the links point to different sites then you can submit for instant indexing
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com

UPDATE

Minor web interface improvements have been deployed today that make You working with our website even easier! Enjoy...

edited January 2014
    UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy :)

• Hi innozemec,

I want use your service,

Please PM me voucher and discount code.

Thanks
    Ivolk

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code and voucher code I just sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • I would also like a discount code
    darkvivi

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

• can i have the discount code please?
    toralb

• So, what is difference between this one and indexification ?
  • Indexification is cheaper but slower, they both work really well.
    miki

Yes, as filescape said, both services are doing their job pretty well, just the techniques InstantLinkIndexer utilizes for making the links indexed, provide pretty fast indexing - within minutes of processing links started being indexed.

You can't go wrong with any of the both services, just the question is do you need really fast indexing or not and by that you will decide which service is better for you

Also take in mind lots of my customers are using both services to get the max percent of their links indexed as some links that don't get indexed through the one service might get indexed through the other and vice versa
  • Discount & voucher please. Cheers mate ^^
    bangkoklad

Please check Your PMs for the voucher code and discount code I just sent you.

• This service is working pretty well for me. :) Question, are links sent via SER dripped by default. Is there a setting for that?
  • edited January 2014
    Using indexification I'm only getting about 8% indexed.
    Why should I try your other service when your flagship service is not getting the job done?
    Samx

I am extremely happy to hear you like my service :)

Yes, i think GSA SER links are dripfed within 7 days by default. You can change that by going to The API settings screen at your account and then click on "API Overrides" tab.
    gtsurfs

Indexing always mainly depends on the quality of the links themselves. My service does its best to index all links submitted, but we all know Google has the final decision on what it will index and what not.

I have lots of customers at Indexification as it runs for more than an year and few months already and most of them are quite happy, however from time to time there's always someone for which the service doesn't work that well and thats normal, there is no service/product everybody is happy with.

Indexification is not my flagship service, all my services are treated in same manner from me, all have the same importance and all are run with the same level of professionalism. Just indexification is my first indexing service and it indexing uses techniques that are proven with the years to work very well.

InstantLinkIndexer utilizes brand new set of techniques, completely different from Indexification and that is what could make you try it and see if it will work better. The same way as you try different SEO techniques, different SEO services and etc.. the same way you can try different indexing services until you find what is working good enough for your type of links you are creating.

As you might seen I am offering free vouchers for InstantLinkIndexer, so don't hesitate to ask for one and see if the new service will work better for you!

• I've been a customer for quite some time, in fact I still am. I normally dont check my index rates but the other day I spent a few hours checking a random selection of urls in SB and was surprised at how low my indexing rates actually were.

After going through these urls - I agree that the quality of these links were probably not that good and so I've imported new target lists to hopefully get some improved results.

I'd still like to try the other service - so please send me the voucher you mentioned. Thanks for your response!
    gtsurfs

Please check Your private messages for the Voucher code I just sent You

• Ive been using  indexification for a very long time myself and i have to agree im looking around as lately it just plain sucks.Its nothing like it was and you may have plenty of happy customers but read the forums you have 100s complaining about the same issue that it is not getting the job done anymore.

Im kinda wondering if its part of the plan to move people over to this new HIGHER priced service
    Anyway good luck and try to fix your othersite when you get a chance .
    wackiin

No, there is no such plan at all! I am running both services and i continue develop and improve both of them. They are different in nature and are providing excellent of service to any kind of people - from starters and small marketers to big marketers and agencies. Everybody has a choice according to his budget

I am constantly monitoring the indexing rates at both services and they are in same levels as from their beginning. Yes, there are unhappy people and there will always be, that is valid for any service/product/business out there. I am dealing with well over 10k customers across both my services and the rate of unsatisfied customers is around what it always was. I am from really long time in the online business and I know pretty good that people post on forums when they aren't happy with something, very few that are happy bother to post their happiness. Not to mention the competition has pretty big slice in those kind of forum posts..

The thing is that the SEO game changes daily nowadays and some links that were quick and easy indexing yesterday, today may not be that quick and easy. Other links that were hard before are easier now.. It is same like ranking in google, everything changes quickly nowadays and results can't always be same judged on same links/urls and etc.. I hope you understand me

As I said i strongly stay behind all my services i operate and i continue work on them to provide stable and reliable service.
  • innozemec 
    I dont know if there is are not its just a big grey area in my mind.
    All i know is ive been using your service for a Very Long time and use to get 1000s index'd Daily and since you opened the new gig
    its been steady going down hill to where its almost nothing now.

And as Far as the Game Changes Yes i know that and if your service goes to the shitter you should fix it instead of opening a new service thats alot higher in price but does the same thing.
    Or tell people that your going to let one go to the crapper and they need to upate to the new one because it wont work like it used to instead of just keep rebilling while knowing your not going to do anything to it because you have a new toy to work on.

And im not talking about this forum im a reg on 4 other marketing Forums and they are in the same boat as me so if you got 10k happy people with the other plan you better tie them down because they wont be long if you dont fix it.
    Far as your competitors ive never used them and dont normally sway from one to the other unless the service provided goes to crap then im forced to.

I know Alot of people here and there that are looking if your going to get it on track fine but this 10k in GSA and 3-400 index'd is about the last straw.

wackiin

Well, believe me there is no such plan and I have to disagree with you that Indexification is going downhill. If i were to do what you describe i could of simply shut it down and send a nice discount coupon to all its customers to join the new service and i would have been on bigger profits than now simply because the lowest InstantLinkIndexer plan costs nearly what the default 50K Indexification plan cost. But i never done that, nor i am forcing or trying in anyway to make customers move from one of the service to the other.

Please stop accusing me of such behavior!

I always listen to my customers, be it good or bad and I am taking your accusations and proposals seriously. With or without them I am constantly working on all the services I provide and looking to further develop them and improve their quality.

UPDATE

Another server upgrade has been completed today. Due to the steadily increasing amounts of new users and huge amounts of links to be processed we bought additional hardware to be able to provide reliable and blazing fast service to everyone!

Enjoy :)

• hi innozemec 

Please PM me voucher and discount code.

Thank you.
    adobacklink

Please check Your PMs for the voucher and discount code I just sent you.

• @innozemec

Can I have a discount code?
    Vijayaraj

• Hi..hearing so much of good comments..I might take a 15 day trial, I use Xindexer, Backlinks indexer....I wonder if I can try this to see the speed of indexification, worth taking a try by putting my senuke links in for indexing to see results. My username is solykhan...Thanks