Skip to content

InstantLinkIndexer.com - Next Generation Link Indexing, Perfect for GSA SER

Comments

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    unknown_zero

Just replied to your PM
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    I currently enjoy using indexification and would like a coupon for to try this service too please, thanks.
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    googlealchemist

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • How long is the trial for before I'm charged the monthly fee?
    Glennf

There are no trials anymore.. they are replaced by a redeemable voucher that provides you 1000 links to be used within 7 days upon you redeem your voucher.

You aren't automatically charged afterwards.. it is up to you should you pay to keep your account active or not..
  • Thanks, is there a 10% discount still on the prices on the web site?
    Glennf

Yes, for sure!

If you are interested in it, let me know and i will PM you a discount code
  • Hi,

Can you give me access to the voucher you specified earlier? Thank you!
    ImComing

Please check Your private messages for the Voucher code I just sent You

• edited December 2013
    it seems index rate is much lower now. What about other users? Are your links still indexed so great?
    adam

I am constantly monitoring the indexing rate and it is in same levels as it was when i launched the service and even before i launched it.

I took a look into your account (i suppose it is adam9), picked a random campaign and starter checking random links for indexation and out of 10 links 8 were indexed. The 2 that weren't indexed were Wiki type of links which are getting harder and harder to index due to most of the domains being absolutely overspammed..

• thanks :) it is just a general question from me. As I'm from time to time doing the same: take a random links and check them. Previously there was more indexed links than now, but maybe it is just coincidence. I just wanted to get others opinions.
    Anyway I am glad to hear that nothing has changed in indexing rate! I still think your system is great :)
  • Can you PM a discount code?
    Glennf

Sure, check your PMs :)
  • Thanks, got it.

Another question, is all my GSA projects have the GSA SEO Indexer check box checked in the options panel. Also the Other Indexer(s) checkbox is checked. But I'm not going to use GSA SEO Indexer just InstantIndexer.

Also in the GSA Settings panel I unchecked Use GSA SEO Indexer and enabled just the InstantLinkIndexer checkbox with my API code.

Will all my links for all my GSA tiers automatically go to my InstantIndexer account?
    Glennf

Once you tick the box to enable InstantLinkIndexer and put your API key and save the settings, GSA will start sending all links it builds to my service.

GSA SEO Indexer has not relation to my service, so it is up to you how many indexers you will enable so GSA will auto send there the links..
  • When I order, how do I get the free 1,000 links? There are 2 payment options... PayPal subscription and Pay Once
    Glennf

The free 1k links are not credited when you purchase a plan, they are provided by a free voucher which you can redeem prior purchasing..

Let me know if you would like to get one
  • Oh, got it. Just click in the voucher tab and enter my code, correct?

How will I know when I've used all 1K links and need to pay once or subscribe?
  • edited December 2013
    You PM'd me the discount code but not the voucher. Sent you a new PM to give me a voucher. When will I know I've used the 1,000 links and need to subscribe?

When do I get the API key to enter into GSA?
  • Got the API key, just need the FREE 1,000 links voucher. Can you PM me ASAP?
  • Hello, I would like the 1000 free link. My username is Legends71
    edited December 2013
    Glennf

Check your PMs for the free voucher.

Please don't send me 2 PMs and 3 posts here in a row while i was sleeping, trying to rush me as I will be forced to ignore you, You are asking questions since a month and now you are rushing.. I don't tolerate that
    Legends71

Please check Your private messages for the Voucher code I just sent You

• edited December 2013
    How long does it take for verified links to go into my InstantIndexer account?

I've been getting a steady flow of verified links and LPM and keep pressing the Links button in my InstantIndexer account but the number just stays the same.

UPDATE:
    Never mind looks like the links are getting processed good. But how can I test to see if their indexed?
    Glennf

Well, you can check the links for indexing with Scrapebox or any other indexing tool you might have at your convenience..
  • I don't have any tools, can you recommend one that is free?
    No, i am not aware of a free index checking tool to recommend, sorry..
  • Can you just check my account to see if indexing rate is good if I PM you?
    No, i am not providing such service..

When you wish to check for indexing, you can use the manual "check indexed" blue button next to each processed link. Use it for some links to get an idea of your indexing rate