Skip to content

InstantLinkIndexer.com - Next Generation Link Indexing, Perfect for GSA SER

Comments

• OH. Thanks. Did not know about that.
  • edited December 2013
    In my account, how to you tell it to drip-feed links?

Also, my GSA SER is creating backlinks so fast that I'm afraid I will exceed by quota for links with InstantIndexer, so I stopped GSA SER projects.

The question is, will GSA continue to "feed" the indexer with remaining verifed links even with all stopped?
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    To set global dripfeed rate for all links received via the API, click in the top navbar "Howdy, your username" then select API and there choose Overrides tab

Once you stop GSA it will probably stop sending links.. i am not quite familiar with it so you might need to ask GSA support regarding that..
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    edited December 2013

UPDATE

Some minor and slight design and layout improvements have been done to make Your use of the website even easier and faster!

• I would like to receive a coupon that you mention in the 1st post. 'Simply post in here to receive a coupon before purchasing!'
  • I am interested in purchasing your service. Can you private message a coupon to me as well?

Thanks in advance.
    TBCStores

Pensive_Optimist

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • I need one 502 page new site indexed.... A one time thing. Any suggestions?
    coneh34d

I have replied to the ticket you created at my website. Please check for my reply in there

Thanks!
  • sagarpatilsagarpatil 1LinkList Ninja
    Probably the best service on GSA forum with kick ass support. I haven't seen anything close to this compared to other indexing service. Most of my links are indexed in less than 5 mins. For everyday links, I drip feed them and eventually they get indexed. No need to create tier 3 links to get your tier 2 indexed. This service does that job. I highly recommend it.
  • Hey, I sent you a PM :).
    jurky3fo

Just replied to your pm!

Sorry for delay.. for some reason i am not receiving email notification on PMs, only on thread replies..
  • send me a discount coupon for the 50k link daily please.

Thank YOU!
    kaori

• Hm, for the price compared to others it offers a lot less links per day :( But then it seems the indexing rate is a bit higher...tough decision.
    johnmiller

everybody has its own price tag for the quality of services he offers. The golden rule is always in place - you get what you pay for!

• edited December 2013
    Hi !
    I am interested in purchasing your service in www.instantlinkindexer.com. Can you private message a coupon to me as well? i want to test before buying it.

Thanks in advance.
    litado28

Please check Your private messages for the Voucher code I just sent You

• One question: If I have a blog network that isn't being posted to too frequently and now I place a link on that and want google to re-crawl the page again to find the link...would your service help with that? Or does it only make sense to use for not-already-indexed URLs?
    johnmiller

yes, processing the pages through my service will help as it makes your pages re-crawled by google bots as well
  • I'm a current user of indexification.

Can you please send me a lifetime discount code for InstantLinkIndexer?

Thanks.

Olve1954

• Possible trial is 7 days?
  • Hello,

Do you offer an API for any website so I can drip in daily? {I use Linklicious currently and they have a API}

Can I also get a lifetime discount code?

Thank you.
  • Forget that sorry I've just seen you do :) 
    mrlinks

Yes, for sure i have an API and yes for sure you can set a dripfeed rate :)

rgbda

There are no free trials anymore, they have been replaced by a free links vouchers.

Please check your private messages for the voucher code i just sent you and instructions how to redeem it.

I hope you will like my serivce!
  • Please for coupon code :)
    melon162

edited December 2013

UPDATE

Tremendous database optimizations have been deployed today that speed up website response and loading times with up to 3 times now!

Enjoy even better experience at our service!