Skip to content

♔ reCaptcha OCR - Eve.cm - Unlimited Plans for GSA customers

Comments

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Hello, I have just signed up and paid with PayPal now. I am looking forward to trying it :)
  • eveeve
    edited January 2014
    spunko2010 , check your account :)
    It is not necessary to write here, I can process  your payments without additional notifications
    Thanks, it's working. Holy s**t how do you do it? I have ~60% solve rate on reCaptcha. Cancelling spamvilla :)
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited January 2014
    @spunko2010 it's early still, but as far as I can tell that % isn't correct - mines at 88%

Before I changed it this PM based on @Sven's advice, I was watching them come through in CB and on the monitor page on eve.cm and lots *appear* to be wrong even though it lists them as correct.

I was wanting to let it run for a bit first for @Sven and @eve to iron out any issues, but I suspect the solve is closer to 15-30%

• edited January 2014
    I even suggest you to use it as 1st option in SER as CB can not solve recaptcha that well and would only wast time on it. 

Sorry for lots of questions but just trying to get to the bottom of this.

@sven if we set it as first option it will only send recaptchas to eve without us making any other settings in CB, is that right?

So in SER for example options|Captcha would be: 1. Eve 2. CB 3. DBC

Then if I have some projects where I don't want DBC to be used, what option in  project settings setting do I use to send to captcha service 1 and 2 only?
    At the moment I only see choice to send to service 1 or 2 or all. I would need to send to service 1 and 2 for projects not requiring DBC and send to all services for those that did require DBC.
    This would need a SER update would it not or have I missed something?

In CB if we use Eve as first option in SER:
    Should we then untick recaptchas in CB or it doesn't matter?
    Add Eve in CB at all or just leave 'Send captcha to the following service..' in CB unticked?
    Toggle use of recaptcha service via right click on recaptcha or not?

Thanks for help on this would be great to get a definitive answer on best settings from you @sven, good for @eve as well!
  • eveeve
    edited January 2014
    Server restored 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @Mitch yes it sends recaptcha only to eve. Anyway for your other doubts, yes using a 3rd captcha solution in options is not possible right now. Using eve in CB is also not really a good idea due to speed. Keep it as you configured it now (SER 1st option).
    Well, this is weird. I have set up Eve as 1st option with 1 retry, and CB as 2nd option with 1 retry. But it isn't sending them to CB at all.
    OK it looks like I Need to turn on recaptcha only to Eve. I cannot find it anywhere in the settings :(
  • Hi Sven,

Does this configuration where it detects and sends recaptchas only work with all recaptcha ocrs - eg spamvilla and megaocr - or just this one?
    Thanks
    @namdas megaocr also solves everything else. But for those who only solve recaptcha it is handled internally and nothing else is sent there.
    edited January 2014
    @sven so do we need to set SER/CB to solve only recaptcha for Eve? Or is it automated? I have setup Eve as 2nd option. When I set it to 1st option and CB as 2nd option, CB doesn't work, nothing is sent to it. I am wondering if I leave Eve as 2nd option will CB solve all except recaptcha and so recpatcha will be solved by Eve? This is what I want. Edit: OK I think it's working a bit, since I see 2 numbers in bottom of SER window, like C: 1400 [200]
    @spunko2010 its all automated. Just checked my CB and there it sent the captchas correctly to eve.
    edited January 2014
    @sven ok Thanks. So final question, what do you recommend as retry amount for each? Currently I have 1st option (cb) set to 2 retries and 2nd option (Eve) set to 1 retry. But I am wondering if i should increase 2nd retry option since it is only using reCaptcha.
    Sorry I don't know. I have no experiences here but I would maybe set it to 2 retries for eve.
  • eveeve
    edited January 2014
    Now you can add any funds via paypal on the autopilot :)
    Does anyone have problems with complaints in statistics?
    I heard from one user about "zeros" in his complaints stat.

Everything works fine?
    Do you have any troubles, while using Eve?
    Do you like our solve rates? 
  • Hi @sven so you suggest in SER 1st captcha service : EVE then 2nd captcha service : CB and eventually deathbycaptcha ?
    @cander yes
  • edited January 2014
    Just bought and paid, will review in a few days. Sounds good so far. I'm running CB first, then EVE, then Captcha Sniper. Will try alternates after an initial trial. 

Question: Do you have an auto-email to notify when the funds are low in our EVE account?
  • Question: Do you have an auto-email to notify when the funds are low in our EVE account?

Plus one that!
  • edited January 2014
    Just in case this helps anyone, my GSA SER captcha settings:

I've turned off DBC for now until we get an option to handle 3 services, which while not ideal is the only way I can handle it. 

98% of my projects won't use DBC but the 2% that do are obviously the higher tiers. I am just using Web 2.0's on them at the moment until this is resolved.

My CB settings:

Any feedback or questions welcomed.
  • eveeve
    edited January 2014
    Mitch , JudderMan - I'll try to add notifications about low balance soon! 

Attention.
    Today I  got letter from user, that told me about his balance was zeroed.
    All credits restored on his account, if similiar happend with you - e-mail me, please! 
    Looks like a system error, and this bug will be fixed 
    edited January 2014
    I have a question probably for @Sven but don't know if @eve can answer. If we have 'Only try to solve if success rate is' example set to 20%, but Other > Recaptcha solve rate is 10% only, will CB ignore this for Eve and still try to solve Recaptchas? Or will CB not transfer any recaptchas to Eve since its below the rate? I have manaully changed this in my CB copy to 50%, but I don't know if it was necessary.
    edited January 2014
    Also to update after 3 days of use my solve rate is about 35% for Recaptcha on eve. Which is okay :)
  • Eve system looks have bugs with CAPS / Credits it disappear. 

Tech support quickly solve this issue yesteday but now I have same issue: CAPS -3
  • eveeve
    edited January 2014
    andgomez, tomorrow will solve this for sure... :(  May be I solve it today.
  • Attention.
    Today I  got letter from user, that told me about his balance was zeroed.
    All credits restored on his account, if similiar happend with you - e-mail me, please! 
    Looks like a system error, and this bug will be fixed 

Its happened to me - help! (Emailed as well)
  • Thanks @eve for resolving so quickly and for the extra caps! Excellent service unlike other captcha services of the vanilla variety!
  • eveeve
    edited January 2014
    All credits have been restored with compensation. If happened with you, need to e-mail me. There is no need to duplicate message on this forum. Thank you for patience :)
  • @eve issue was solved and extra CAPS was received. Thanks a lot