Skip to content

InstantLinkIndexer.com - Next Generation Link Indexing, Perfect for GSA SER

Comments

• Hello I used Indexification for some time and am very interested in this new service.  If you are still sending vouchers my username is ambition.  :)

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    ambition

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your private messages for the Voucher code I just sent You

I hope you will like my service!
  • send me discount code, thanks
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    edited November 2013
    Sam

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

• Please send me discount code for trial account.
    jason

Please check Your PMs for the Vouched code and Discount code I just sent you.

• What is the difference between this indexer and the other one called Incredible Indexer? I read their thread too and there's is getting good results too. I want the best one available and InstantLinkIndexer looks like the one.
    Glennf

I can't tell difference in a matter of indexing as i don't know what they are doing

I can tell that I am professional developer for more than 13 years already and providing indexing services for more than a year already. My service is absolutely reliable, fast and professionally done. My support is outstanding and my prices are cheapest on the market.

• Please send discount code.
    netkam

• Incredible Indexer is a lot cheaper. Can you explain if your service is better? Please send discount code also so I can see final price difference. Thanks
    edited November 2013
    hungryim

Well, as i explained before, my prices are lowest on the market for the quality and reliability of service provided.

I am not aware exactly what the service you mentioned is doing to get links indexed, so I can't do any comparison in a matter of techniques and quality, nor in a matter of prices.

I provide reliable indexing service, that runs smooth, without any interruptions or problems. I have kick ass state of the art interface to work with, remote api and whole lot of useful features. I am also very proud of my outstanding support.

As you can check from their thread here, the last 2 pages are only full of complains regarding their service, so it is up to you to decide who to trust your business

If you know that service from before, remember their prices were x20 just before when i publicly announced my service. So, taking off your prices with x20 doesn't speak good infront the eyes of your customers, because you either are lowering the quality a lot now or your service was heavily overpriced and customers overcharged

Everyone has his own price tag for the quality of work he provides and You as a buyer have the choice to decide who to trust your business.

Thats all i can say..

Please check your PMs for the discount code I just sent you!
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    edited November 2013
    @hungryim - I can't speak for other services on this forum either because i haven't used them, i use this service and i can backup what @innozemec says is true. You can always try it and if you don't like then change to something else.
  • I am happy with instantlinkindexer as it provides a great interface and is a reliable service, however I would like to see the following features implemented, if possible.

1. Monthly limit
    2. The ability to submit more links that go on a pending status when all available limits have been exhausted.
    3. The ability to download links already processed so we can index check them in bulk.
    4. Link checking feature on submitted links so dead links arent put on the system to index, just like indexification works, I suppose.

• how about that discount code please?
    GSA_snake

splendour

I am very happy you like my service and find it useful for your business!

You can download links for sure. when you are at the campaigns screen, look for two buttons on the bottom right of each campaign box. The left of those is the download links button

Thanks for your suggestions i will have them in mind for future implementation
  • Can I get a discount code please ?
    olaf

• Interested in the 50k package, please PM me the coupon.
    theseo1

• Hi, could you provide me with a code too? Thinking of getting it as soon as I get a code. Thanks.
    jonathanjon

• Hello, I need the discount code, i want to test your service. Thanks :)
    zpydaman

UPDATE

Due to really huge interest in the service, huge influx of new users and gigantic amounts of links being processed I needed to act quick upfront and I acquired 2 new super powerful servers and added them to the service infrastructure. InstantLinkIndexer.com now is even faster than in the launch!

Enjoy the blazing new speeds guys!

• I use before the trial instantlinkindexer and the result is super fast getting backlinks index. The only i dont like is the pending slot from what time to what time the slot will be available again for link submission.

Hope it will make it more flexible on future.
  • Question, do I need to create a Tiered GSA structure using InstantIndexer? Or can I get by just creating Tier 1 links pointing to my money sites?
    Glennf

My service is for indexing and it doesn't matter what type of links you submit, be they tier1 or tier 10
  • Hi, just sent you a PM.