Skip to content

InstantLinkIndexer.com - Next Generation Link Indexing, Perfect for GSA SER

Comments

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    Glennf

Well, it is always best to try to index as many of your backlinks as possible, but depending on your budget indexing only your main tiers is fine enough as well

If you like to index particular tiers, simply don't make GSA auto send links to my service as it will send all, but manually export only the links you wish to index from GSA and import them to my service
  • I am definitely interested in this service and already have an account with indexification. I would like to sign up as well, mind if I can get a discount code? :)
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    chaoticsmooth

Not at all :)
    As I said couple of times in the thread already, lots of my customers started using both services for even better results and all are happier now!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • Thanks alot inno! Can't wait to start using it :)
    chaoticsmooth

No problems, you are welcome anytime!
  • I'd love a voucher please.
    Satans_Apprentice

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your private messages for the Voucher code I just sent You

• Can I get a review/voucher? Also, would you mind sending me a coupon code? I was wondering whether this coupon is for lifetime or for a single month?
    sasuke24

Please check Your PMs for the discount code and Vourcher code I just sent you.

The discount code provides lifetime recurring discount for the lifetime of the billing subscription

• pls send me the codes...thanks
    flynn

• Innozemec can you sen me discount code?
  • i would like the discount code, thanks!
    eksperymenty4

evergreenman

• I am a customer  indexification.com.
    I am definitely interested in this service .
    please send me  to get a discount code.

Thank You

• I would like a trial of this service. Is that possible? Username: jampackedspam
    adisonc

JamPackedSpam

• edited November 2013
    I would like a trial of http://www.instantlinkindexer.com this service Username: joanne
    edited November 2013
    Joanne

• Hello, Could you send me a discount code also? Thanks.
    Lebanon

• Any feedback from users of this service yet?

I'm going to get my trial next week but would like to hear some feedback from existing users if it's giving better search engine rankings.
    edited November 2013
    Glennf

This thread is 9 pages long already man..just browse around and you will find plenty of feedback :)
  • RhymRhym Mājās :)
    Can I get a trial?
  • pclwebpclweb UK
    edited November 2013
    Hi @innozemec any chance of a trial voucher and a discount voucher for after the trial :)

User: pclweb
    Rhym

pclweb

Please check Your private messages for the Voucher code and Discount code I just sent You

• I'd like you try your service, and have to know the quality of your service,. Thereby I'll maintain this service for my links,.. My instant link indexer username:Rebeccadf60
    Rebeccadf60