Skip to content

GSA Keeps Crashing In The Past Couple Days (v6.17 )?

Comments

• LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne
    Older version 1.95 which I shared on here and still not a single crash

Something else I have noticed

Since going through and changing the captcha engine files back, I have had no memory usage creep

• CB 1.99 crashed. It was just second time in these 3-4 days though.
  • again CB crashed and SER stopped working..i loss 7 hour ...Guys pls do something...

Thanks
  • @LeeG i had download your Shared Copy of 1.95 CB but its not working..can you pls share the Full Setup file..
  • i just had found the V1.86 ...you can download it from here.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/op9b58ca92lw29z/captcha_breaker_V1.86.exe

Thanks
  • after 48 hours running smoothly, CB just crashed... =(
  • yes CB 1.99 crashed : waiting for help or new update
  • I'm using captcha sniper and i get crashes too.
  • I updated to CB 2.0, burning board (crc complex) has sometime very long solve time (300 sec), but not always.
  • Guys Just install the 1.86 Version which i had shared.. it will not crash ..i was using from last 24 hour and no single crash and LPM is very high..

Thanks
  • edited July 2013
    Burning Board Complex CRC took 200 seconds just now!

Tempted to untick but only have left it active because of the good solving rate.
  • OzzOzz
    edited July 2013
    i already reinstalled the version i shared a couple of days ago. you "only" get 32% but the speed is good for that.

i don't know if there is any thruth in this, but i assume that some definitions that using the "mask method" aren't working anymore as they should because filters were bugfixed. this results in a high solving time because CB doesn't know how to solve it anymore. maybe its total rubbish what i'm saying here and @Sven can enlighten us.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @Ozz naw the bugfixes in the filters should not influence the captcha solving results, do you have any sample captcha to check with?

maybe its possible to add a kill switch (optional) when a captcha solve takes longer than lets say 5 seconds.
  • I definitely agree with @Ozz to add such function. I was thinking about it yesterday. Pass over the captcha which takes longer than "x" seconds to solve.
    wow 94sec...something must have gone wrong here completely. will check that captcha and debug on it tomorrow.
  • My god, 333.375 seconds here, perhaps the highest, lol! - http://prntscr.com/1dn34r

I have saved the image file for that captcha, let me know if you need it @Sven.

Perhaps, let me try to disable BB complex captchas while there's an improvement for it, or is it a bad idea?
    @Patrik yes please provide that image for further testing.
  • @Sven Sure, here it is - http://i.imgur.com/SKS1Lvu.png

Btw, it's Pratik*. :)
  • Guys after updating the version 2.1 , its still crashing and creating the issue..

V1.86 is the one of the best...

Sven pls solve this error..if you want then i can send you the screenshot..
  • I am collecting prior version of CB and SER here:

Please contribute versions of SER please, I do not have any, but have 2 CB versions right now
  • @maulik2425

No crashes here. On 2.1 too. Never had any crashes on 2.0 too after July 4 or so.

I've unchecked BB complex CRC type captcha which took too long and maybe was a possible reason for crash. Maybe give it a try.
  • v2.01 is the best version ever, imo.

2.01 crashed on me

Same as before, with the extra pop up box that could not be read

Unfortunately I was bleary eyed when I reset it, so never got the required info prior to going back to an older version

• i agree with LeeG ..

Guys pls do something..This version has very good speed of solving captcha but something is going wrong and its just freeze as LeeG said.

See if this is of any help

Description:    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows. Problem signature:    Problem Event Name: AppHangB1 Application Name: GSA_CapBreak.exe Application Version: 2.0.1.0 Application Timestamp: 2a425e19 Hang Signature: 00c8 Hang Type: 0 OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.272.7 Locale ID: 2057 Additional Hang Signature 1: 00c87159217e2ee9b1faf6aceebf7d29 Additional Hang Signature 2: d883 Additional Hang Signature 3: d88391a96bdd14edf24f3c42b14a22c0 Additional Hang Signature 4: 00c8 Additional Hang Signature 5: 00c87159217e2ee9b1faf6aceebf7d29 Additional Hang Signature 6: d883 Additional Hang Signature 7: d88391a96bdd14edf24f3c42b14a22c0 Read our privacy statement online:    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409  If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Latest version (maybe reinstall as I did a silent update) has a new command line called "-debug". If you use that and it crashes again, it should have a file in the folder called "debug-*.dat". Please send that to me in the hope that I can reproduce the issue on my end.
  • Shit. I woke up and saw 2.1 crashed on me.
  • my captcha breaker also crashing that .exe file poping up,
    any solution so far?