Skip to content

My results so far using - GSA + ACW, TBS,

Comments

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    I think I need to move to Russia then, with no taxes. Although maybe not, I heard the government steals your business once it gets successful and threatens you with jail if you don't hand it over. So, maybe not... :)

• how many referring domains you have in majestic seo ?

i have 3k fresh index
  • @sobiman, that's nice to know about proprietorships. Adsense is 60% of my income, the rest is other sources.
  • @spunko2010, ha ha :-) It was possible 15 years ago. Not now. Maybe in the distant parts of Russia, but not in big cities.
  • @dogGoogles - its all original.. but some sites have only 100 or so words, so I took the time to write it up (5mins). :)
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @crownvic - you've inspired me to think bigger! I am thinking about the hosting aspect of so many sites. You mentioned you spread it out on a shared accounts. Do you stay with 1 provider or use a different hosting providers for each group of sites?
  • @InSaNe, are you still hitting sites with just 8k-11k verified links before stopping the campaign? Or do you continue building links to your sites beyond that point?
  • edited May 2013
    LOL
  • @AlexR, I use tens of providers. Never keep your eggs in an one basket.
  • @InSaNe In your screenshots, you use "Ask all services/user to fill captchas"

Why? Are you entering captchas manually?
  • @Crownvic 20-25 pages per site, how many keywords do you have per site? One keyword per page? Or those additional pages just support one main keyword per site?

Thanks for sharing with us.
  • @audioguy, I focus on a main keyword, but always have a few longtail kws on my mind. However I don't optimize for them, only use naturally in articles.
  • edited May 2013
    @Crownvic So basically one keyword per site. A little more than $1 / day per site (profit).

How do you build links before you found SER? A quick summary of strategy will do, like pyramid, linkwheel, etc. I know, it's not a SEO forum... but I'm curious.

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to answer publicly.
  • @audioguy, actually some sites do not earn anything, some earn $1-$5 a day, some $20-$50, few ones earn $100-$150 a day. It's a numbers game. You throw it and watch what sticks.

Link pyramids, scrapebox comments, xrumer forum spam. I can't describe details, because I have employees for that.
  • @Crownvic Got you. I'm all thankful. But if you don't mind some more questions?

What's the nature of keyword? Mostly product category or name? How many searches per month for you to consider a keyword worthy? Competition level?

Do you build links to inner pages as well as home page?
  • @audioguy, in the past I targeted buyer keywords, like "cheap widget", "buy widget". But after all Google updates I target solution keywords, like "get rid of xxx", "stop xxx" and build 30-50 page sites around a topic.

I don't look at competitors at all. I build and see if it was a right target.

Not less than 300 exact searches a month. Sometimes even less. These keywords have very high conversion rate, you don't need a lot of traffic. People click ads and buy products if you have a decent-looking site.

80% of links to a main page. That's natural and valid for 90% of sites on the internet.
  • @Crownvic In your experience, does phrase match domains work better than brands where there's no keyword at all in the domain? (We all know EMD still work, but how about PMD?)

I guess that wraps up my strategy questions. 

It's kinda funny I find more big players here than in other seo and money making forums. Thanks again for your time and generosity.
  • @audioguy, today I register all domains with theme keywords. For example if my theme is "acne" I will register something like acnesupertips.com, or myacnestory.com

However I still use EMDs sometimes. Not that much, but they rank if you build links carefully.

This forum is great :-) Too much noise on big forums. And to much misinformation.
  • @crownvic thanks for all the knowledge bombs! Your strategy sounds like LukeP's (guy on WF) AdSense farm.
  • funny you talk about LukeP, me and him had a similar strategy back in the day ( Im eliquid on WickedFire forum )
  • @eliquid It seems like LukeP still has the same strategy, except a recent setback in AdSense. Do you?
  • i havent, but I am not doing it as much as him either
  • edited May 2013
    InSaNe - Your first spam project that popped...

How is that tracking now as we haven't heard from you in a little while?

Also... was this project a simple landing page or was it a 10-15 page site
    as you have mentioned earlier in the thread?

Furthermore... how did your 11k link test go as opposed to the 5-8k links you usually do?

I guess you have been busy making money rather than writing here! ;)
  • @nicerice - no no, not that busy.. just happy sitting on the sidelines :)

first project is still #1 and #2 for its keywords, which I must say is still the longest standing one, so maybe I'm lucky with that one. That project was a 10-15page site.

11k link test, pretty much same results as my others.

There are obviously a million variables, but no joke, if you just simplify things and do what I did in those screenshots, most of the time it will work (if you're happy to have a short term domain).

Last week I did a project without even using spun articles! I just pasted some 3-lined paragraph I found somewhere and guess what, it still worked and I'm #6. Hopefully in a few weeks it will go further up...

I'm just finding google an absolute joke if I can do all of this and get away with it.. its hilarious :)
  • ronron SERLists.com

I'm really enjoying this thread.

So @Insane, have you drawn any conclusions on the simple 1 page sites with landing pages? Are any of those still working?

• One more thing, all I know is that my e-mail has been given / sold to some lame marketer. It can only be from GSA, ACW, Lindexed, Berman Hosting or TBS.

1) luckily I use different emails specifically for everything 
    2) i'm investigating which of these programs gave my email out

sounds geeky, but can't wait to see who it was
  • InSaNe

Very interesting that this works. Going to try it myself as well.

+1 on Ron's question... did you find that single page landing vs multi-page sites made a real difference?

Thanks again for the sharing... Cheers NR
  • @InSaNe - what is the marketer? I bought an account from Berman Hosting for my GSA indexer last week and started receiving some crap emails a few days later. If you find out its them, please let me know.
  • I (ACW) haven't given any emails out to anyone, haven't even done any promotion to my list yet either!
  • @collywobbles - thanks for replying quickly, i've appreciated your input throughout this thread and glad to hear its not u :)