Skip to content

[SELL] Email Account Creator +

Comments

• I have the same thing happening as system0102.  I assumed it was normal and have just been copying from the 2 files.
  • Yeah, that account login file is mainly there just in case you would want to log into your accounts and do something. You should never have to but I figured they are your accounts and you should know how to get into them if you want to for some reason.

that list doesn't include the aliases that is why it is less.
  • @seagul - Wow, i can't believe you remember me giving collywobbles a hard time about that. That's amazing. I totally get it and I laughed to when I saw you posted that :) I appreciate the kind words.
  • edited April 2013
    dont know, if it was asked or answered?

how to import with the new function: -modifiy project -> import email accounts?

momently i only can import the emails like shown in the tutorial video....

how can i format this in that way (with outlook accounts, cause they arent detected automatically with SER)?
    debb@hotmail.com:pop3.live.com:995:debb@hotmail.com:419hfm54:1
  • edited April 2013
    @kalus007 - the video is the only way i know of to set up emails.

I have found a critical bug that SOME users are experiencing so I am shutting down new sales till I get this figured out.

• okay...found a solution....
    only put the first position with the spintax and it will be added correctly....
    only two more copyandpaste! ;-)
  • Can you PM me when you open sales
  • @theorbital Pls PM me too when you've sorted the bug and re-open sales
  • edited April 2013
    I just released a major update.

Next time you start the software it will automatically update.

v1.6    -new: can customize the email prefix [Tools > Settings] (ie coder_john will be coder_john123as34@outlook.com)
        -new: added more variations to the email footprint
        -new: can customize the password to be used [Tools > Settings]
        -new: can set captcha retries [Tools > Settings] default is 1 retry
        -new: can override account creation safeguards if you use your own proxy rotator (use at your own risk)
        -new: Bulk catchall creation [Tools > Settings]
        -new: Installed more stat monitors to monitor progress of app
        -new: Overwrite button (check if you want to overwrite existing data when adding new aliases to existing master emails)
        -fix: Proxy rotator infinite loop fixed, was causing crashes

As with any update I have extensively tested this but if any bug works its way up, PLEASE open a ticket at adelogroup.freshdesk.com or email support@sertools.com

Thank you very much for your business, I hope you enjoy this new update.

New sales are still closed till I know this update is good to go.
  • edited April 2013
    it appears to be a glitch in the updater so you can download the update from here till I get that fixed.

http://sertools.com/?download_id=24c7e854a09448986ff6dcf12d6e7ffb

of course you have to login to sertools.com to access it :)

here is what to do once you have downloaded the update thanks to a kind user:
    "After downloading, I extracted to a different folder then where the original version was. Then copied the new files and overwrote the originals. It’s running right now."
  • Just fixed the updater crashing issue.

Shouldn't be a need to manually download it.

Let me know if you have any more problems.
  • edited April 2013
    have problems still!
    have manually updated!
  • @klause007 - please send the details to support@sertools.com
  • I am having the same problem was good this afternoon
  • Got it working
  • My updater don't work. So the program won't start. "WindowsFormsApplication1" has stopped working.
  • MrXMrX Germany
    Any chance of still buying it ? Signup form says its closed for now ... :(
  • I'm getting the same problem as Claus10
  • can you please try to update it manually as described a few posts up?
  • To all that is having problems with the updater. I am working with the developer of the licensing/updating system about this crash. He gave me an update that I released 50 min after I heard some of you where having issues but i appears there is still a bug in the updater as @claus10 and @Brumnick and others are still unable to update with the updater.

I will continue to work with the developer on this to get it fixed.
  • I manually updated - it work's fine. Just wanted to let you know about the auto updater ;)
  • I appreciate it
  • got the updater bug fixed. =D>
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Bought the account creator just over a week ago and created a few 1000 accounts already.

I ran into several problems, like the program don't want to start anymore, stop creating accounts or creating empty folders. Every-time i had a problem i contacted  @theorbital via Skype and every-time he was more than willing to spend time to find the cause of the problem, we done several team viewer sessions.

So whilst the program had some initial growing pains and bugs to sort out, i think in all fairness to @theorbital he was and still is always ready to address the issues and come up with a fix.

So for the $27 i have paid i feel i am getting a great product and first class support - The way i see it this program will get better as it grow.

I am not affiliated nor have i been asked to post this - i just feel that someone deserve to be given credit when they do a good job.
  • Please help my big thick skull with this... I've bought this program and it works great :-) However, today I find out that GSA SER won't run through the same domain more than once according to Sven in another project. So where is the great benefit of having like 50 emails in one project, if we can't post 50 times to the same domain anyway?

• I believe you have to uncheck 'avoid posting URL on same domain twice'.  Haven't tested it yet though...
  • edited April 2013
    Sorry I didn't explain myself fully. It's related to the global site list. When it's run through once it won't get run again. Avoid posting URL on same domain twice won't change that apparently. Only if you use search engines where the URL pops up again (to my understanding).
  • can you just put the URL you want to post to in your global list twice or however many times you want to post to it ? then do what @brumnick said.
  • thanks @royalmice for the kind words. I'm glad to hear it is working for you.
  • edited April 2013
    @theorbital That's not really an automatic solution :-)

But if the scenario is I use the global site list and SER only does one cycle (does not post to a verified site again) then isn't one email enough, or have I missed something?

My scenario right now is, I'm backlinking 100 sites (100 urls) in one project (root urls). After the Global Site List has run it's cycle SER stops. I don't use the SEs. Only Global site list. I thought I could get it to post again and again - using different mails. I do use continously post even on failed sites, and don't have avoid post to same site ticked.
This discussion has been closed.