Skip to content

[SELL] Email Account Creator +

Comments

• I was also wondering that
  • I am working on a blacklist checker that is built into the app. for now you can try my free blacklist checker on sertools.com and take that for a spin
  • Be nice is it was in SER itself, having to copy and paste can hurt my little fingers:P
  • yeah, my free checker checks your project files, but I just asked Sven to add this to ser.
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    @theorbital - simce u said that outlook allows 3 emails per ip per day and then with aliases you can get 18 emails per ip per day -

If i had 50 private proxies what is the total number of emails i can create in a day? Is it 18 x 3 x 50  = 2700?

And what figure do i put in the Account # box if i want to use up all my 50 ips? is it 150?

Thanks
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @Londonseo

Dont make the same mistake as i did.

2700 does not mean it will create 2700 outlook.com accounts. What it mean is it will create 1 Outlook.com account and then 2700 aliases.

You are better off to specify a smaller number like 20 or 50 or 100  it will then create 1 master account and then the number u specified as aliases.

If you dont have a outlook account -- leave the forward too blank - and it will create the master email account for you and then do the aliases.
    If you do have a outlook.com account -- then add that to "forward too -- and it will create the aliases for you.

• londonseolondonseo London, UK
    Ok so that would make it 150 then since i have 50 proxies and it allows 3 emails per proxy per day!
  • edited April 2013
    @theorbital: will the blacklist checker have an option to add new email addresses to the spun list to replace the dead ones?
  • that is the idea. if you have any feedback on how you see that working I want to hear it. I have my own idea but I love getting community feedback from real users.
  • @theorbital...This program is great! I have been running it the background on my PC for the past two days (off and on) - creating 25-50 accounts at a time. I have 30 private proxies, so I can create 400+ accounts each day (should keep me going for a nice while...hehe!)

I have one suggestion based on how I have been using it. It would be nice to have an option for how many "batches" of accounts I want to create. I blank out the "Forward To" (so that the program will create the main account and put my number of accounts in and let it run. But then, I have to come back in 30 minutes or so and start the process over again.

It would be nice if the program would automatically blank the "Forward To" out after one batch is done and just start the process over again for me.
  • +1 for what @DavidA2 said.
  • Yep, would love to see that feature too!  I guess it only matters when you first buy it and want to change over all your projects.  From then on in you will only need 1 batch at a time (or I will anyway!).

Cheers man, loving your work.
  • ok so on the to do list is:
    ability to define password and email prefix (what goes before the @)
    batch create accounts (what davida2 said)
    ability to use hma and disable the # of proxies vs # of accounts check. (this check helps to make sure you are only creating as many accounts as your number of proxies can handle)
    better documentation
    built in spinner (to make it so you can take a list of emails and convert them to spintax manually if need be)
    ability to check emails to see if they are blacklisted and if so replace them with new ones.
    ability to add new accounts to an already existing master and get new spintax and not just overwrite but add to the existing spintax.
    keep it as bug free as possible :)

wow, that is a quite the list. big thanks to everyone for their suggestions!

there is no timeframe for any of it right now. i know you are accustomed to the master coder @sven just busting out updates daily but I'm definitely not at his level.

please do not buy just for one of the features that isn't complete cause I don't know when it will be done.

thanks again to @all
  • @theorbital ...take your time...next week is fine (ha!)

To everyone else (who has not bought)...WELL WORTH THE MONEY!...even without these new features this is a great time saver.
  • Is it supposed to be overwriting the day's excel sheet with the master accounts every time I do a run?  Instead of adding the next accounts it overwrites the file and only adds the current batch.
  • If you leave "Forward To" blank when you start a run, the program will create the main email itself, and will store the results of the run in a folder with that email id (inside the "Account Creator +" folder on your desktop). If you do another run with the "Forward To" blank, it will create a totally new main email and repeat the process. So you will end up with two separate folders (one for each run).
  • Oh cool.  Thank you.
  • thanks @davida2 for the help and kind words.
  • Glad to! Thought you might be tied up working on all those updates - haha!
  • Hi @theorbital
    I ran 2 batches with 50 accounts each successfully.   The third batch of 50 crashed the app.
    I restarted and reset proxies and it crashed again.
    Can't run AC+ now without it crashing.

Error details are:
    Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
      Problem Signature 01: accountcreator+_locked.exe
      Problem Signature 02: 4.0.0.0
      Problem Signature 03: 514caecf
      Problem Signature 04: Bot
      Problem Signature 05: 4.0.0.0
      Problem Signature 06: 514caecf
      Problem Signature 07: 788
      Problem Signature 08: 0
      Problem Signature 09: System.StackOverflowException
      OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.272.7

• @bulblight - would you please do me a favor and send an email to support@sertools.com so I can get to the bottom of this?

please include screenshots and any other pertinent info you might think is needed.

I think there might be an issue with the licensing system but I want to make sure
  • Thanks @theorbital - email sent
  • @all that has had problems with crashing upon startup. I am working on getting a new version out to you with better error logging so when it crashes I can debug it better. I appreciate your patience as I work through this bug.
  • @theorbital a question for you. I created 237 emails . I see 237 emails in the text file and spin file. But excel file has only 17 accounts with passwords. Is that a bug? 

• @theorbital get your own forum for support LOL
  • @system0102 - that does sound like a bug. thank you for letting me know about that.

@seagul - I have my own helpdesk and that is how I prefer to offer support cause we can discuss things that are not appropriate for the forum. I am however grateful that @sven is letting me have this sales thread on his forum. Very much appreciated.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @theorbital ... time for an affiliate program so that this pays out for me as well a bit :(
  • @sven - any suggestions for affiliate programs?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited April 2013
    www.e-junkie.com or www.paydotcom.net is easy to setup and they have an affiliate program. If you just use paypal it might be the best solution.
  • edited April 2013
    @theorbital
    I was joking! You made a similar comment to collywobbles about ACW if you remember. It is my warped sense of humour and meant as a bit of fun :) I appreciate your tool and the good work you are doing. Without members like you this forum would not be what it is today.
This discussion has been closed.