Skip to content

Who really want the WEB 2.0 working properly?

Comments

• So I have been reading every post on this thread but can't be bothered skimming back through everything again.. what stage are we at with this?

@awint is a saviour and has been kind enough to create web2.0 files, will you continually update these or is this just temporary until @JAMESE completes the testing with sven etc on SER?

or @awint,  will you also be updating SER frequently?

I guess I'm asking.. who do I pay to continually have web2.0 updated lol
  • LOL   hmmm it depends on how well JAMESE do this. If he do very good job, apparently,  there are no need to update them by 2 people.
  • Any update on this service and the associated price point?
  • @JAMESE have you still do this project? I do not want to reinvent the wheel. If you pass it to me, I will take this job.
  • edited March 2013
    any update on this?

Just a little offtopic: When I already have web20 sites, let's say blabla.wordpress.com with login data, can GSA SER easily post to them? Only creating those accounts is a problem right?

Also, for a test I tried posting to web 2.0 sites only and it didn't work, I get the message:

"Attention! No more targets. No engines selected but also no competitor analysis..."

So, does GSA right now not create a single web20 subpage?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited March 2013
    @Everyone - Just want to say I've been testing these with JAMESE and so far they're working great. He's been constantly tweaking and improving the web 2.0's.

He didn't want to release too early and have a bunch of problems. I'll say it's definitely worth the wait and he is still working on this daily.

• O.o   Wish I coulda gotten in on that beta.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    It must be Groundhog Day. @hunar just surfaced.
  • rubbing hands... ooh I look forward to this :)
  • @s4nt0s @JAMESE I believe most of us wouldn't mind at all start using it now :), even there are still problems, after all this is meant to be this way, there will be daily issues to fix with the scripts (unless the problems are regarding the API), and I believe whatever is the situation of the scripts for sure it's better than the current outdated scripts we have.
  • I want to offer my service now, first release is about 30 working web2.0, price is about 3$ per month.

anyone interested in, please pm me.

do i need to open a new thread for that? 

• pm sent, interested to look these over:)
  • @awint Also sent you PM
  • Hi,

So, now Do I really need UD? If I've join to the list
  • how many web2.0 UD can post?
  • Im in too
  • In too PM sent
  • im in, prepare a link where we can buy, using paypal or card
  • edited March 2013
    sent you a PM too
  • sven are trying to make config open so that i can use api. i have not got the last few of pm. it seem some limit for it.

Please send me an mail to awint@outlook.com
    with title web2.0 engine. i will send you api after sven done the config.
  • I'll sign up to which ever one comes out first.  The web 2.0's would save me a lot of time and money so.. :)
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @awint - sent you a PM but you didn't respond! Please check. 
    Awint a Jamese should communicate so they don't end up doing the same web 2.0's. :)
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @awint - the web2.0's that you create will they be:
    1) Able to add extra fields in like interests, etc 
    2) change the default avatar.
    3) pick a random theme 

The reason I ask is that they need to be able to pass a human review as I really plan to build a number of these and use them as authority hubs. 
  • edited March 2013
    Thanks for the reminder. I posted something similar earlier in this thread (p4).

Can your Web 2.0 engines do the following:

1) complete a full user profile, with name, address, birth day, occupation, hobbies, interests, biography, profile picture, etc. (whatever fields are available in each Web 2.0)

2) delete default (hello world) posts and default pages, as in wordpress.com

Have you tested creating multiple posts on each web 2.0 blog, at different time intervals? 
    a) For example, input 5 spun articles into GSA SER, and post to the selected (e.g. 20) Web 2.0's once a week for 5 weeks? 
    b) GSA SER would after posting, save all the blog post URLs?

Thanks.
  • Has anyone had a reply from awint yet? Is there something about web 2.0s that makes people disappear?
  • really seems like it, shortly before there is a solution people vanish..
    @jamese hasn't vanished. He hasn't been here because he's been working on the web 2.0's every day. His web 2.0's fill out the about section and scrape an image from google based on the keywords you use in SER and adds the image to the web 2.0 profile automatically.