Skip to content

♛LinksPlug♛-Build Your Unique Gsa Ser Verified List In No Time ♞Faster LpM & VpM ☁ Dropbox Sync

Comments

• To all, be aware, this service is a scam! They offer "Daily over 20 million GSA SER identified URLs" but in fact we are talking of 20 URLs! On Dropbox, all files are full of the same link, like this one we can see in a lot of given files: hxxps://seo4you2.com/best-footprints-to-make-backlinks-2020/".

I will do a Paypal complaint because it is a shame to see this scam on this board.
  • LinksPlugLinksPlug - Build Your Unique Verified Lists In No Time
    DrGeek said:
    To all, be aware, this service is a scam! They offer "Daily over 20 million GSA SER identified URLs" but in fact we are talking of 20 URLs! On Dropbox, all files are full of the same link, like this one we can see in a lot of given files: hxxps://seo4you2.com/best-footprints-to-make-backlinks-2020/".

I will do a Paypal complaint because it is a shame to see this scam on this board.

Hi! Please drop us an email at support@linksplug.com If you are having any issues with the service. Our agents will help you solve any issues that our members come across with in 12 hours.

• Hi! Please drop us an email at support@linksplug.com If you are having any issues with the service. Our agents will help you solve any issues that our members come across with in 12 hours.
    Done, I hope I will get a right answer...
    DrGeek said:

Hi! Please drop us an email at support@linksplug.com If you are having any issues with the service. Our agents will help you solve any issues that our members come across with in 12 hours.
    Done, I hope I will get a right answer...

Hi!

Yes, my colleague will help you solve the issue. We are pretty active on email support and always make sure to provide support within 12 hours.

We are currently moving our website content and our databases to a new server in a new location. (From France to the Netherlands due to the fair usage issues) This process may take a few hours, and it will not take more than 12 hours.

Please acknowledge that we do not scam any users. If you have come across any issues with our service, you can contact my colleagues via email as we do not provide support for technical issues here.
  • Thanks for helping me out to get the subscription back. Getting things started with you all again. Can't wait to get my hands on the Search Engine Ranker. I hope you guys are staying safe out there. Cheers....
    Thanks for helping me out to get the subscription back. Getting things started with you all again. Can't wait to get my hands on the Search Engine Ranker. I hope you guys are staying safe out there. Cheers....

Hi!

Hope you are satisfied with our customer support. Wish you all the best and you too stay safe!

• It's worse and worse: The support didn't help me. Here is the problems with this service: - They don't give 20M daily URLs but about 1-2K per day (I scraped myself about 50K a day so...) - The Dropbox access generate some conflict and there ise multiple duplacates proxies - A lot of sitelist contains only duplicate URL (I can provide screenshot and content) - Your personnal email address is shared with 16 other clients in the list! - It is impossible to download the lists "Download all" because you get timeout on their WordPress and you need to download each list one by one! The price is low but the service is very low. I think to warn Sven about this because it is a shame (and a scam, as is). LinksList, if you can change some of theses points I will edit my messages but as is I can't because I am very disappointed.
    DrGeek said:
    It's worse and worse: The support didn't help me. Here is the problems with this service: - They don't give 20M daily URLs but about 1-2K per day (I scraped myself about 50K a day so...) - The Dropbox access generate some conflict and there ise multiple duplacates proxies - A lot of sitelist contains only duplicate URL (I can provide screenshot and content) - Your personnal email address is shared with 16 other clients in the list! - It is impossible to download the lists "Download all" because you get timeout on their WordPress and you need to download each list one by one! The price is low but the service is very low. I think to warn Sven about this because it is a shame (and a scam, as is). LinksList, if you can change some of theses points I will edit my messages but as is I can't because I am very disappointed.

Hello ,  Thank you for contacting us. Conflict issue happens when user enabled writing / reading same time. You can do it by simply removing. Or If user leaves RDP we can help you. However i got to know you already refunded. Sorry you did not liked our service.

Have a nice day!
  • Everything is doing well, problem were solved with the support. It is not a scam but a performances problems (on their side)...
    DrGeek said:
    Everything is doing well, problem were solved with the support. It is not a scam but a performances problems (on their side)...

Hello! Glad that your issue is sorted. Thanks for your patience!
  • Testing the service today and hope this is good.
    Testing the service today and hope this is good.

Welcome to LinksPlug! Let us know if you have any isssues/questions with our service by dropping us an email. We make sure to respond under 12 hours. Good luck! :)
  • Can i have a coupon please :)
    Can i have a coupon please :)
    Hello! We don't offer coupons as it comes with an unbeatable price range specially for the yearly plan. Feel free to try it out with the lowest price in the market. :)
  • coupon please...........
    coupon please...........
    Hi! Sorry, we haven't made plans for discounts because our packages are priced at a very reasonable price range.

• Any free trial period?
    darylst said:
    Any free trial period?

Hi! We do not provide any trials. However, you can check out our service and if you are not happy with what we offer, you can request for a refund with in 7 days. :)
  • Seeing some authority backlinks been processed lately. I did not expect that from you but this is awesome!  8-)
    Seeing some authority backlinks been processed lately. I did not expect that from you but this is awesome!  8-)

Hi, We appreciate your valuable review. Best wishes!
  • Do you have any black friday deals coming up?
    Do you have any black friday deals coming up?
    Hi :) Sorry no we are not planning to give any kind of offers for any season as the service at lowest price :) You are welcome to try out. Thank you. Stay safe!
  • Going to give a try for a month
    DanielR said:
    Going to give a try for a month

Hello, sure! If you have any issues with the service, let us know via email at support@linksplug.com. Our agents are more than happy to assist you.
  • Appreciate the support provided via email. Hoping to subscribe to the yearly plan soon. Do you have any discounts for existing members?
    Thanked by 1LinksPlug
    Appreciate the support provided via email. Hoping to subscribe to the yearly plan soon. Do you have any discounts for existing members?

Anytime! We don't offer any discounts as our packages comes with a highly competitive price range. We highly recommend long term users to choose the yearly plan as it can be budget friendly in long term.
  • I'm working on some projects that requires a few thousand tier 2 backlinks. Was wondering whether you could cater me with your service. Any trials?
    I'm working on some projects that requires a few thousand tier 2 backlinks. Was wondering whether you could cater me with your service. Any trials?

LinkPlug provides over 20 million targets for members every month so you will have everything you need for your projects. :) However, we do provide any trials. But you can check out our service, and if you are not happy with it, you can request a refund within 7 days.
  • Unre3alEy3Unre3alEy3 Inside your Brain!
    Just put an order and hoping this would bring great results :)
    Just put an order and hoping this would bring great results :)
    Hello!

Thanks for choosing us. Wish you all the best with the campaigns and stay safe!

This discussion has been closed.