Skip to content

**NEW!** Real Time Verified GSA Auto Approve Lists - 300K+ per month - site lists [by loopline] **

167891012»

Comments

• Hi i payment already but i don't get dropbox invite please  checking
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    Have you got it now? usually it comes in less then 24 hours.
  • CynthiaSCynthiaS Planet Earth
    have any coupons for black friday?
    @CynthiaS I will do something for black friday but its not out yet.  However if you sign up here

You will get an email with the black friday offer when it drops.  Thanks!

• Please PM the BFCM coupon, if it's ready, thanks.
  • And any GSA template included?
    edited November 2019
    I think your saying a black Friday coupon?  @anson

Im old school, it won't drop till actually on Black Friday, but its not ready yet anyway.  If you sign up here

It will show up in your inbox. 

Also no there is no templates included, however there are some videos showing some ideal settings.

• hello i buy your list. but in your website no any list?
    Is this for the GSA list?  Because its working for me.  Or are you talking about like my scrapebox list or something else I sell not related to GSA?
  • edited April 2020
    gsa list. i am paying already. on this website 77 dolars i am pay autoapprovemarketplace.com
  • how its working gsa list? i cant see in your website any list?
    You should get a dropbox folder share invite.  In that dropbox folder the list is updated live. 

Also in the members section there is a video on how to set it up to work with your GSA. 
  • i fix thank you very much
    Great glad you got it working!
  • do you offer any coupons?
    Yes.  If you use this link

instead of the normal $77 price you can get it for $58

Thanked by 1thanhlong24
  • JackDanielJackDaniel Kentucky
    are you selling contextual links?
    Im not selling links, Im selling lists that can be used with gsa captcha breaker.  The lists contain targets where you can build contextual links.
  • Hi , Is this service still active. Seen its not active on BHW , Intrested as i have trust about quality of service. I am looking unique domain based list. So all 300K list contain unique ? I am bit confuse with Sales page stas seems they are not up to date. I have pretty decent setup with private proxies + rotating residential proxies / GSA CB and Xevil. Using my own top domain catchalls and some of Gmails. How much unique verified will i be able to get with your list :)
    BHW just had some glitches and shut down the thread and then said I have to open a new one.  Just political nonsense.  Its still active, I just hate opening BHW sales threads and it takes about a month to get approved. 

Stats are just an example, but they change literally about 30 times per day as the list is updated.  The list has all unique urls and unique domains where relevant, so you could build more then 100K links but it all depends.  I mean I set no filters, I just put everything in there.  If your emails dont' work great or your settings are off or you start filtering out urls etc..  then its all going to vary.  

Ill pm you more
  • loopline said:
    BHW just had some glitches and shut down the thread and then said I have to open a new one.  Just political nonsense.  Its still active, I just hate opening BHW sales threads and it takes about a month to get approved. 

Stats are just an example, but they change literally about 30 times per day as the list is updated.  The list has all unique urls and unique domains where relevant, so you could build more then 100K links but it all depends.  I mean I set no filters, I just put everything in there.  If your emails dont' work great or your settings are off or you start filtering out urls etc..  then its all going to vary.  

Ill pm you more
    Great! I already got your PM. Going to purchase today!

sounds great! Thanks!
  • edited April 2022
    @loopline - Hi, are there coupons for forum members?
  • amitseoamitseo India
    edited April 2022
    @loopline
    can I get the coupon Please? Tried pinging you but never got the response.
  • @loopline, still planning on having a the auto aprove service running in 2023?

• gold137 said:
    @loopline, still planning on having a the auto aprove service running in 2023?

Their website doesn't seem to have been updated, not sure if that affects the updating of the listings.
  • Hi Matt, do you have any plan to re-build and re-open this service ? I see this thread didn't update for long