Skip to content

**NEW!** Real Time Verified GSA Auto Approve Lists - 300K+ per month - site lists [by loopline] **

Comments

• @loopline - I'm interested in Wikis, Web 2.0, Article Directories, Document Sharing and Social Networking websites. Can you please confirm that they are all verified domains? Thanks!
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    Yes All those platforms are unique domains only.  Here are the current stats, everything except for the "comment" "pingback" and "trackback" are unique domains only.

Here are the current stats:

Category - Article............: 11931
    Category - Blog Comment.......: 178389
    Category - Directory..........: 447
    Category - Document Sharing...: 7
    Category - Exploit............: 1401
    Category - Forum..............: 3468
    Category - Guestbook..........: 3568
    Category - Image Comment......: 3121
    Category - Indexer............: 37105
    Category - Microblog..........: 40
    Category - Pingback...........: 1951
    Category - Referrer...........: 82
    Category - RSS................: 4
    Category - Social Bookmark....: 89
    Category - Social Network.....: 2452
    Category - Trackback..........: 19200
    Category - Unknown............: 4
    Category - URL Shortener......: 5425
    Category - Video..............: 1312
    Category - Web 2.0............: 12
    Category - Wiki...............: 593
    -------------------------------
    Total.........................: 270601
  • @loopline  could you please also post the breakdowns by engine types i.e. Social Engine, K2, Drupal, etc of the lists?

Thank you.
    edited February 2015
    @lesid
    Sure, but its too much to paste in this thread, here you go as of this moment:

http://pastebin.com/QyZXwrqV
  • soIOsoIO United States
    Hello, 
    Is this service still working?
    Thanks
    @soIO
    Yes here is the current stats.  In fact I just tweaked my captcha setup today with some custom code to allow the whole system to work better with captchas and up success rates just a bit. 

Scroll up a couple posts and you can see the stats from the 18th, so this is 6 days later. 

ategory - Article............: 15012
    Category - Blog Comment.......: 197026
    Category - Directory..........: 470
    Category - Document Sharing...: 11
    Category - Exploit............: 1420
    Category - Forum..............: 3673
    Category - Guestbook..........: 3763
    Category - Image Comment......: 3513
    Category - Indexer............: 38883
    Category - Microblog..........: 45
    Category - Pingback...........: 2002
    Category - Referrer...........: 82
    Category - Social Bookmark....: 91
    Category - Social Network.....: 2932
    Category - Trackback..........: 20224
    Category - Unknown............: 8
    Category - URL Shortener......: 5678
    Category - Video..............: 1418
    Category - Web 2.0............: 13
    Category - Wiki...............: 656
    Total.........................: 296924

• For captcha , your list only need GSA CB ?

in your last list stat i see you have 15012 article verified links , so i will get about 15000 article verified links ?

Thanks
    @icrossing
    Yes I only use GSA CB to build the lists.  However sources change captchas from time to time, particularly when they start getting bombed some switch to reCaptcha.  So even though they work when I build them, a small percentage may not work at any give time in the future, but they will be removed on future updates of the list. 

Yes more or less.  Again when working with that many article sites, some will come and go, but here are current stats, its actually up to 19K

However I would bet at this point 2K of them are changed captchas or not working etc... Its at the end of a cycle of list purge, which means Im getting ready to do a massive list purge where all those dead ones will fall off, but at the moment they are still in there. 

Category - Article............: 19441
    Category - Blog Comment.......: 241927
    Category - Directory..........: 528
    Category - Document Sharing...: 12
    Category - Exploit............: 1527
    Category - Forum..............: 4200
    Category - Guestbook..........: 4187
    Category - Image Comment......: 4497
    Category - Indexer............: 40169
    Category - Microblog..........: 52
    Category - Pingback...........: 2129
    Category - Referrer...........: 85
    Category - Social Bookmark....: 105
    Category - Social Network.....: 3545
    Category - Trackback..........: 22430
    Category - Unknown............: 36
    Category - URL Shortener......: 6225
    Category - Video..............: 1602
    Category - Web 2.0............: 45
    Category - Wiki...............: 783
    Total.........................: 353529
  • pistolpetepistolpete United Kingdom
    Hi Loopline, just wondering if there are any spots left?
    @pistolpete
    Yes I have some spots left, had a few folks cancel.  Every month I have a couple people say they are no longer using GSA or they are got a new job and don't need GSA any more.  Then I also get people that come back and say they are using it again and want to sign back up. 

Anyway, I have a few spots left right now.
  • Hi Loopline please Answer Pm Thanks
    @hamedwolf

Sorry I can't help you out.  PM answered. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Full list purge completed a few days back, completely reverfified all targets. 
  • Anyone here using this list for PR3+ contextuals and if so how many verifieds are you getting using just CB?..
    I can't answer your question on how many verfiied, because PR is a dead metric that hasn't been updated in years.  Any site built in 2014 or 2015 won't even have PR.  

So by limiting yourself to PR3+ your limiting yourself to not using anything new and thats as massive of a "Im an SEO person trying to manipulate rankings" as you could possibly leave for Google.  You might just want to message Matt Cutts and give him your domain. 

Not that that makes my lists better or worse, it has no bearing, Im just saying if your barking up the tree of page rank your barking up the wrong tree. 

PA/DA/Trust Flow, about anything is more accurate then page rank at this point.
  • Hello loopline, how often are these list updated? And how do I see when they are last updated? Is it the part "Last Modified" on Dropbox?
  • Also, you mentioned Blue Box on your thread. All I get is the Dropbox access only. Is that right?
  • @loopline awaiting your reply
  • Hi Matt

I just registered to the service, transaction ID ends with 38402K

Let me know how to proceed

thanks
    edited May 2015
    @rabbit23
    They are updated about once very 18 seconds, literally.  Everything is live.  By live I mean if my servers find a new target, they add it to the list and depending on sync times and such, your server could have it and your GSA could be posting to that target all in less then 60 seconds. 

New targets are added all day everyday and sycned out all day long all the time, dead targets are removed multiple times per month.  Its a living breathing list and its always on, always fresh. 

Blue Box started out as the concept and I gave it a name, but these days I use dropbox to deliver the sync as its superior in syncing over the method I used before.  You follow the videos and tie dropbox to your SER so that you your GSA auto pulls new links automatically.  

@moonshine
    Thanks for signing back up, glad to see you back.  I sent your invites. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I now own SERlists.com and I will be selling 1 off list sales via that domain starting next month.  I will still be running the auto approve live sync membership option, and the lists Will be created on different server clusters so the lists will be different and I won't be selling the same list in both places. 

Many people wanted a 1 off option so I will be doing both. 

• ronron SERLists.com
    @Everyone,

I just wanted to chime in how important it was for us to put SERLists in the best hands.

On a personal level, I started buying Matt's lists for Scrapebox at least 5-6 years ago, and never went anywhere else. And I will always be grateful for all of Matt's outstanding videos. In my opinion, he is one of the best vendors in IM period. This entirely influenced our decision on what to do with SERLists.

The good news for all of Matt's customers is that we passed on all of our secret tricks and techniques for making these premium lists rock. He has all the goods. So now we are customers of Matt :)

Good guys are far and few between. We wish you the best Matt!

Ron & The (Old) SerLists Team

• halyosyhalyosy jakarta
    hi sir 

just asking is there any open slot?/

my list provider is closing down and i need another one can you please help me with you ? and discounted membership will really help me thanks 
    @halyosy
    Yes I have a few open slots left. 

Sure the standard price is $58 but you can sign up with the discounted price of $47.  Just use the buy link its already set for $47

http://www.autoapprovemarketplace.com
  • Perfect @ron :)
  • jjpauljjpaul Canada

Best list for 300 VPM club.

• Hello, loopline  So glad to see your service and what you are doing with it through serlist. I needed a solution since serlist  so thank you and the serlists team.  Will this work on a desktop or do I have to be running GSA through VPS? Thanks in advance.                       

@Molex
    :)

@jjpaul
    Thanks!

@Seo_Gladiator
    This will work on a desktop or a VPS, doesn't matter, so long as you can install dropbox and of course it has to stay powered on and connected to the internet, but of course GSA needs those things too. 
  • Ok. that's all I need to know.  I will purchase. thanks.
    @Seo_Gladiator
    Your welcome.  Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The new SERLists.com launches next week!
  • How does it goes? Will it be integrated here? The serlists? @loopline
    @Molex
    SERLists.com will sell 1 off lists like it always did and the auto approve marketplace will sell subscription based real time sync lists, as it always has. 

They will cross promote on the sites and then also the resources will cross promote.  Also I plan to build 1-2 content pieces per month, like reports/guides/videos on SEO/IM/related tools etc...   Both SERlists customers and Auto Approve Marketplace customers will get those reports. 

But the lists are being built using different techniques on server clusters that are separate from one another.  So there may be some bleed over between lists, but the lists will be largely unique to one another.  Meaning the Auto Approve Marketplace list will be largely unique from any list on SERLists.com 

It will also have its own sales thread.  The old one is gone, but it will either be resurected or there will be a new one.