Skip to content

**NEW!** Real Time Verified GSA Auto Approve Lists - 300K+ per month - site lists [by loopline] **

Comments

• VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited August 2016
    I have put some verified sites in to my verified folder, As per your instruction I have ticked the "At least 1", But getting verified post is difficult.

"Always use keywords to find target sites" If I check this option it will my keyword related to links in the verified folder.

""Always use keywords to find target sites" If I check this option it will match with my keyword in the identify folder before submission.

• looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    Always use keywords to find targets means that GSA will only scrape with your loaded keywords when looking for targets.  So its more then likely sites related to your keyword will wind up in your verified folder, but it will of course limit the number of results you can get. 

Its not looking at anything in the identified folder, its just using those keywords to scrape with and aquire targets. 
  • Hi, I purchased your list yesterday, but haven't received the dropbox invite yet. Please send me email asap.
    Cheers
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I have tick this option "Always use keywords to find target sites" when I tick this "Import target url->from file" and I link up the verified/identified , the keywords present in the , "Keyword field"  and is there any possiblity to identify the keyword matched niche links 

in scrapbox i have scrap with  keyword with footprint and put the link directly to "Import target url->from file" and , "gsa ser PI or advanced/search online for url  platform identify" and what is the difference of these two option.
  • Do you have coupons or something?
    @rooney10

Thanks for signing up.  I sent all the invites already today for everyone who signed up in the past day or so.  So if you still don't have your invite please let me know.  But as long as you got registered ok on the site, you should be set. 

@webm200
    No, that option only applies to when GSA is scraping, if you import links, it doesn't work that way.  You would need to use a filter in options to only post to sites containing X words. 

Im not sure what your asking, but platform identifier and gsa looking at platforms and sorting them in, is the same thing.  PI just allows you to do this, and more outside of GSA. 

@AmitTeli
    I do have a discount link, its an extra $20 off per month, so instead of $77 it makes it $57.  You can sign up here. 

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=3ZF5UM9MC3YK6
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    In Tier backlinks , If we sent to this  Options/Send verified link to Indexer services is it index fast? Otherwise with verified links we will blast  the lower tier means It will index fast or not?
    @webm200

I don't use indexing services, but they are an "Easy" way to get links indexed as they do the work for you. 

So thats up to you I guess, but if you build tier links to your initial links then its going to wind up getting them indexed generally speaking.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    So,I no need to send my back-links for scrapping process? In t1,t2,t3
    links index directly then
    t1,t2,t3  scrapping/"Use URLs from global site lists it enabled"  and
    stop this process means it will reduce the resources?...

I really don't understand what your asking. 

But if your stopping a process, then yes it would use less resources, or so it would seem.
  • do you have lifetime access?
  • at first when i tried the list i thought maybe the quality was not as good because i had SO many links building and most of them were non contextuals. however, i later discovered there were actually a good number of contextuals as well, its just the other types outnumbered them so it was less obvious to see their quantity

i have tried almost every list offered by others and they are not even comparable to this list. others will tout '300k verified 1mil verified' but in reality they are just indentified lists, NOT verified and your VPM will be a joke. 

the loopline list is ACTUAL verifieds and in massive number. he also seems to understand the concept of cleaning the list since it is common to have many targets die over time. this is clear by the sheer number of verifieds his list produced when i tested it

in short, this is the best list i have tried thus far and am happy to share my experience here. i hope he gets plenty of sales as he deserves them for being one of the (the only?) quality list provider who has REAL verified, clean lists
  • edited September 2016
    @loopline Sir when can we expect the 1 Off List to be made available for sale?
    edited September 2016
    @Vlad
    I was actually working on that today.  Had a server with a hardware issue and another one that wouldn't let me connect.  But the data center sorted out all 3 servers that were having issues.  So the list is just finishing up and Id guess 1-3 days. 

I do apologize, its been far to long since the last one was released.  I hope to get all that back on track shortly. 

RankerDaniel

I don't have a lifetime option, but Im probably going to do a discounted yearly option, perhaps a really big discount. 
  • edited September 2016
    Thank you @loopline ,hope the list will be sorted out soon..
    @Vlad
    The list is done, just not launched yet.  I got it half done, but the launch process is tedious so it takes some time.  Ill blast out a mail when its live as well. 
  • sounds good @loopline, cant wait to get my hands on the list.my web2.0's are thirsty for some juice :)
    @Vlad

You can now feed them, the list is released.  :) 
  • @loopline Got it,nice chunky list :)
  • One short question @loopline ,in SERLists Publications > SERLists: Project Data Settings > it's stated: 
    "Keywords: These are the keywords that Google uses for scraping. We use verified lists, but we if we are scraping, we use a keyword list of at least 10,000 keywords."

Does it mean that i don't need to use any keywords at all, cause the target will be acquired from the Red serlist and there is no need to scrape new ones?

On my previous GSA run with 28Red serlist ( 2yrs ago) i was using 100K keyword list shared here on the forum,split into small chunks and macroed via spintax.

Basically my question is: do i need to use keywords with Red list or not?

Thanks in advance
    @Vlad
    Yes.  You do not need to use keywords at all unless your doing scraping.  But if you have all search engines turned off then the keywords aren't used.  It won't hurt to have them in there, but its not helping either. 

The only way its helping is if you have a project scraping the engines. 

No, don't bother.  I don't even use the keywords box to make the lists in the first place.  All my scraping is done in Scrapebox and fed into SER, so no you don't need them.
  • edited September 2016
    @looplineThanks for clarifying that issue!
  • when new 1 off serlist is coming, its more than a month now
    @Vlad
    Your welcome.  :)

@osmosis
    Thats an interesting question.  Ive sent some offers to prior serlist buyers and in general the buyers have seen my sister site, which is what this thread is about. 

So many of the list buyers for serlists have switched to the live sync service, that its mostly not profitable to take the time to make the list, post it, deal with all the back end etc.. for a handful of sales. 

So I will probably launch a few more between now and about next Feb (there is good reason for Feb that I wont' go into) but at that point Ill re-evaluate and see if its even viable to keep it open or just let folks buy from autoapprovemarketplace.com or maybe make some new product thru autoapprovemarketplace that lets people buy a 1 off list. 

Ill see.  At any rate Ill try and get a list out next week.
  • edited November 2016
    Hi there, 

At the moment there are two lists: 

AAM Live Sync Verified (G2)                                         - ~30 MB
    AAM reCAPTCHA and Text Captcha Verified (G2)        - ~130 MB

Why is the second list so larger than the first one ? Isn't the first one supposed to be the "main large verified list" ?

Also some sites are duplicate in both. Can you please advise if these are up to date/still with their original purpose in mind ? 

And also there is this list http://www.autoapprovemarketplace.com/members-area/auto-approve-lists/ , which is less than 20 MB. I'm a bit confused. 

Regards
  • you should add two more list to fill that 2 checkbook in gsa up.. like other gsa list provider.
    maybe a pure contextual folder list and DA metric folder list.
    @seouser9283
    I replied your message, its long and I don't want to retype it here.  The size is due to a bug that is being fixed as I type. 

@Molex
    You don't want your verified folder to be filled up or most people don't.  Im working on another list, but I think its pointless to do a contextual only when that is controlled by the check engine selection in SER.  Because if you put the contextuals in with the main verified and select contextuals SER will pull them out, but if you put them in their own folder and don't select contexuals they won't even get used. 

The new list thats coming, once I get done with maintnance and upgrades is more unique and is not something SER can pull out on its own. 

Thanks for the feedback though. 
  • edited November 2016
    Hi Loopline, just subscribed and started by using the AA list while I wait for the sync option.
    I have a question, I watched your video on how to fetch in SER (options and checkboxes). I get all that. But how do I go about building and saving my own ver list from all of these ver I get for future projects?

Just to build a huge base, do I fetch from the folder in "submitted" as slot 2, then save the verified like normal in slot 3. But then this makes me think, fetching via submitted would then overwrite it once it submits.
    @Anth20
    Just go to program options >> advanced  - and on this tab place a checkbox in the verfiied folder option.  Then make sure you don't use that slot with my list.  The check box choses to write verified urls to a file. Then in future projects you can just choose to pull links from the verified slot. Just like you would choose to pull them from whatever slot you setup with my list.

You can ideally use both my list and your own verified list in future projects. 

No it won't overwite it in the submitted slot.  Because on that program options >> advanced tab - your going to NOT place a check mark next to the submitted folder.  That controls if GSA SER writes to that slot or not.  In the project option is where you control if it Reads from that slot. 

Under that advanced tab though is where you Point GSA to what folder you want to use for that slot, just don't place the check mark, because the check mark controls the Writing to that slot. 

Besides it would make a mess because as soon as you started writing to the folder, I have dropbox permissions set to overwrite the changes you make so that it keeps my list crisp and not flooded with your submits.  But if you don't place a check mark in the slot 2, it won't Write and you are golden. 

Thanks for signing up!
  • Thanks a lot for your response! Yeah I totally understand it now, your welcome.. great service loving it so far and appreciate your help.

Thanks.