Skip to content

**NEW!** Real Time Verified GSA Auto Approve Lists - 300K+ per month - site lists [by loopline] **

Comments

• Is 6 VpM with 54 projects running bad?
    I think a setting might be broke somewhere, It's only fetching 1 / 2 / 3 urls from the synced list at a time.

Any ideas why? I setup a new project also (to see if I had already used the list in others) and it was going slow.
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    @Anth20
    You can backup a project and send it to me and I can have a look.  Your welcome to duplicate it and remove any sensitive data first.

Its hard to tell without looking at all the settings.  I have people that complain if they arent getting 100LPM and others that say 10 is lightning fast, it just depends on what they are after and the settings they are using, its all over the map. 

That said, I am doing maintnance right now, plus Im building a new list fresh element.  When its done the lists will be ultra fresh, like built from scratch automatically every 2 weeks. 

None the less in the process, and probably for the next several days while its all getting flushed out and such, for some setups, depending on your settings it might make it go slower then normal. 

But if you send me your project Ill know better. 

loopline {at) autoapprovemarketplace [dot) com
  • It's probably not your end, but my settings seem alright tbh but it could be anything.
    I've sent you an email with projects & a brief description of my settings.
    Thanks!
    @Anth20
    Sounds good, Ill have a look and mail you back.
  • @loopline Any ideas why this happens then? Did you receive my mail
    @Anth20
    I did, sorry for the lack of response.  your on my todo list, I just got slammed with people wanting help and new sales and etc...
  • Haha no worries, no rush just weird how it's happening
  • antonearnantonearn Earth
    edited December 2016
    This is a message for you who consider to pull the buy trigger, but for some reason don't. 

First of all: Loopline is the authority on Scrapebox, same when it comes to this. 
    You won't never ever get same success with scraping you own list or using another list service, not a chance.
    He runs several VPS for finding these targets, so it should cost you way more than just using this instead. 
    I've tried competitor x, y and z and they all suck. 

Here, you get VERIFIEDS all the time. The other services claim it's verifieds, but it's not even comparable to this service. 

Have been using this service for almost 2 weeks now, and my VPM, verified links per minute (!) (not LPM), has been at 100+ sometimes for contextual, dofollow targets. 

Each time Dropbox has been updated, I seriously smile for myself because I know the SERP competitors will have a hard time to keep up with me, haha! 

I know he gets overwhelming response each time he do some kind of offer, so you better grab this before spots are filled. 
  • I been with your company for a while and all of a sudden the files are not being replaces like they use too every few hours it has been days. The list looks like it has not been cleaned I have been getting alot of dupes it looks like and running slow. I use run very fast with your list.

Any reason, has there been issues?
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    beastmode Has your dropbox client crashed? I have noticed that happen to my a few times. I just checked mine and a fair few filed updated three minutes ago so seems to be working on my end.
  • @loopline

When the lists are updated to the minute / daily, how come mines saying "already parsed" all the time now for my tier 1.

If anything, everyday should be fresh new targets.
  • Getting tons and tons of submitted atm, but very very few verified. Have you made any changes recently @loopline
  • @loopline Can you please PM me your skype ID and paypal email? I am having trouble paying directly via this subscribe button.
    Ok, Im Uber late in replying to this thread, been working on everyones mails.  If I haven't replied your mail or pm its coming.  I had life issues come up and I spent my time on maintnance instead of support.  That way at least I could deliver value. 

Anyway here goes. 
    @antonearn
    Thanks for the feedback mate!  Stay tuned for more great things in the remainder of Dec and Q1 2017

@beastmode
    Its syncing for me and has been.  However I am doing maintnance.  right now the distribution server also produces lists.  The potential for failure in this, due to all the custom scripts and various things I have running has become a risk Im unwilling to take. 

So I have a new server that will bring things in and do basic filtering and distribution and that is all it will do. 

There is daily dead target removal that is still at play, but that only catches sites that are 404 or some other status codes, it won't catch sites that have for example, changed to a captcha captcha breaker can't handle. 

Thus I would manually rebuild the lists every 4-6 weeks, which has actually been longer then that at this point.  So your likley seeing some bad links present in the list due to that.  Although that would not cause dropbox sync issues. 

So this week and perhaps part of next (if need be) Im implementing new scripts to automate the entire list rebuilding ever 2 weeks. 

In the middle of this I managed to create a huge internal dropbox issue.  Apparently dropbox can only handle 300K files, above that it won't sync properly due to the volume size of the index and how it works with that. 

Well I have a half dozen dedicated servers and 7 vps running syncing together and I had a script that wound up creating good files for production, but it was creating them so fast I wound up with ~3 million files in my dropbox, which caused several servers to grind syncing to a halt.  They were still producing internally, but if they don't sync their local production to the distribution server then you don't get them.

Im just being transparent here.  Dropbox support promises replies for dropbox business users in 12 hours.  However they take days to respond.  Without going too deep here, due to how dropbox works the website wont' delete that many files and the client basically won't download them. 

So building out an API for this is the only option, which I did have done by my programmer that deals with my other dropbox api stuff, but it didn't work.  So I was waiting on dropbox api support to get back to me, but basic support is days to reply and their support is a mess. 

So I had to figure a way to work around the entire setup, I still have script and workflow rewriting to rebuild and rework, but thus far the major components are syncing.

Honestly I never considered that Id have such issues and the more complex of a system I build the more complicated it is to begin rebuilding entire server farm work flows. 

None the less Im committed of course to delivering the best list out there, so its all moving forward, but due to getting over a dozen servers synced together and then flushing bugs can take days to see the full impact of changes and then adjust course. 

Anyway, is it working for you now?
    @Anth20
    Because they aren't all new targets all day ever day.  What I mean by that is, if I find a target today and add it to the list then the list has 1 target. 

Tomorrow I find 1 new target and add it to the list and as long as the previous days targets are not dead then now there is 2 targets in the list.  and so on and so forth. 

Thats overly simplified, but you get the point. 

So you get a collection of hundreds of thousands of urls, all in a state of flux daily as X are removed as dead and Y are added as new. 

But SER doesn't have any kind of index of my changes, so it just keeps grabbing chunks of the list and running them.  So depending on your settings it may keep  saying already parsed as its cycling thru all the ones that its already processed a dozen times and are still good but no longer can be used due to your settings. 

antonearn

You can read above about the dropbox debacle and with all the maintnance I have going, yes I have changed, but it should still not cause your issue. 

If its submitting, the target is getting it, but if its not getting verified then its possible its going to moderation and that target will soon be removed.  Its also possible your email accounts are having issues, or the proxies setup with checking the mails or the proxy setup with verification, could be all sorts of things.

@Sorbsaha
    Ill pm you
  • edited February 2017
    @loopline

I made paypal payment and after filling the signup form I'm unable to login. Fix your membership panel.
    @seomarketing
    It worked for someone else and nothing has changed.  I did mail you though, not sure what the issue is, but I can manually create the login for you if all else fails.  Sorry it didn't work, really have no idea why it didn't work for you. 
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited February 2017
    1) What is the different between auto approval list given by you and by moderator manual approval.
    2) If a website as a auto approval my post but moderator didn't approve it manually, Will google consider this as moderator approval ?
    @VMart
    I think perhaps your understanding what the term auto approve means.  It means the moderator has set it up so that all links are approved automatically without having to involve a moderator.

So you post and the link either goes to moderation or it bypasses moderation and goes live instantly.  My list is of sites that bypass moderation and go live instantly. 

Google has no clue either way, it only knows a link is there, it can't see the back end of sites, so google has no clue if the link bypassed moderation or was approved by a moderator.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    In case the moderator has set auto approval settings he might remove if there is no quality content and also anchor placement.

Do you recommend according google guideline anchor placement method for your customers?
    @VMart
    I recommend natural anchor placement.  So you want to make it look natural.  You want to make it look as much like a human did it as possible. 
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    How can I know the quality of the backlinks which you give?
    Gsa ser page rank emulator if I use this what will be the alexa ranking for your list?

I need only high quality list only..
    @VMart
    You can use the PR emulator, athough its not the same as when there was actual PR metrics.  I don't track Alexa at all, its so out dated I don't know anyone that even considers it worth mentioning. 

As for the quality, there are some high quality links and some low quality links in my list, same as with any providers lists, so you just need to set your GSA filters accordingly. 

To be honest though, based on your questions, Im not really sure my list service is the best for you.  Im not out here to take peoples money, Im here to provide value and I will always tell someone if I don't think its a good fit.  I don't think what your after and my service is a good fit. 

You can buy it if you like and try it, but I don't think it will work for your needs based off all your questions.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Please don't think me wrong.. I don't have much knowledge on GSA SER. If my site is linked in High authority site then only my site will having power. Before purchasing list from list sellers, knowing the authority of the list is best I feel it is best. That's why I asked your list has authority?
    Sure, the list has authority, some sites more then others.  But what I am saying is that you should get your feet wet first.  Scrape up your own lists, go download some free old ones that only half work or go to a service that sells a 1 off list and buy 1. 

That way you have time to experiment and learn.   I mean it took me almost 3 moths to learn SER.  Grant it I was doing a lot of other things, but I have a fast learning curve on SEO programs, quite fast, but SER is complex it just takes time. 

So before you sign up for a service like mine that is reocurring, then you should grab something otherwise. 
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Previously I have recommend your service to my friends, they have used and told me it's really excellent :)

@VMart
    Glad to hear it.  :) 
    A lot of people know I live in detroit, and there was a MASSIVE storm yesterday and I have been without power for 36 hours and there are still 630K people without power at this point.  Point being I have a generator and my cell phone is attached to my laptop, but my response times might be slowed until this is over. 

They still have no estimate for my area, and say that 90% of people will have power by Sunday and its Thursday now.  So if Im slow for the next few days thats why. 
    A lot of people know I live in detroit, and there was a MASSIVE storm yesterday and I have been without power for 36 hours and there are still 630K people without power at this point.  Point being I have a generator and my cell phone is attached to my laptop, but my response times might be slowed until this is over. 

They still have no estimate for my area, and say that 90% of people will have power by Sunday and its Thursday now.  So if Im slow for the next few days thats why. 

I live in detroit and a million people were without power due to yesterdays storm, I am one of them.   So if my response time is way slow for the next few days thats why. 

Its been 36 hours of no power and there are still 630K people without power and they say its going to take days to get power restored to everyone.  No estimate for my area, I do have a generator, but my laptop is tethered to my cell phone so it may be touch and go.  They say 90% of people will have power by Sunday and its only thursday now so it might be several days yet.