Skip to content

Article/Content Generation Software

SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
edited March 2017 in GSA Content Generator
As some of you might know, Im working on my own Content generation tool recently and I would like to know what software you prefer/know of.
Personally, I prefer SEO Content Machine and Kontent Machine. Though Im sure there are other tools out that might be worth having a look into.

Im also searching for ideas or options you are missing in your current tools that might be useful to add.

Comments

• I'm a big fan of SEO Content Machine myself too but I must admit I've never tried Kontent Machine as it couldn't scrape articles from custom sites and SCM could.
    I haven't tried Article Insights yet which is a new tool of SCM developer but I am really fascinated about it's LSI capabilities. There is a blog post about it here: http://articleinsights.com/what-is-lsi-and-how-does-google-use-it/

So essentially I would be interested in a tool which creates keyword relevant content with LSI for automated posting.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @TheGypsy Today I have added the ability to just paste a bunch of URLs to the software and it will use them as search engines or directly extract the article from it...without any additional steps. Also thanks for the LSI article, I will study that as well.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    I have tried a few that were a waste of time and I don't even remember their names. The one I currently use the most is Kontent Machine, here are some points that could be improved on and implemented in your tool.

1. Be able to automatically include the main keyword in the generated title. In my opinion, the header is the most important place for a keyword for theming and on page.
    2. Be able to specify a minimum/maximum number of times to use a keyword in the article. I know that content length and things change depending on the spin but it would still be helpful.
    3. Be able to queue jobs up, sometimes I need content for 20+ projects and with KM I have to do them one at a time, it would be better if I could just queue the jobs up and leave it to do its thing.
    4. Have the option to include either iFrame or Old Code on YouTube, havent did it in a while but a while back some platforms would not let the iframe code work, they would only accept old code.
    5. Be able to randomise the places of media to reduce the footprint, for example, in KM if the video was injected after paragraph 3 then it will always be there for every unspin of the article. As you can add stuff to SER maybe there is a way you can made SER choose from a number of possible options for the media and choose one. So like paragraphs 3, 6 and 9 all have media after it with a code, SER sees this code and only includes one of those medias in the unspin.
    6. Another thing, because you own SER too is there anyway you can have some type of back and forth communication between SER and the content tool so that after a user defined number of article uses SER tells the content tool it needs a new spin for that project, the content tool makes it and loads it into SER?
    7. To my knowledge KM does not do this either but it would be nice to set an export folder and be able to tell the tool to generate articles for a keyword and rather than getting the spun article as the output tell the tool to dump a user defined number of unspun articles into a user defined folder. So like auto generate content and then produce 50 unspun articles into folder xyz.
    8. Have a way for the tool to display the uniqueness of the article over a set number of spins. I have no idea how the best spinner do it but it will tell you the min/max number of words an unspun article will have as well as how unique each spin will be over I think 1000 uses.
    Are you planning on adding manual spinning functionality to the tool similar to the best spinner?
    @shaun thanks for your feedback. I will closely look what of the points is not already added and add them. Maybe not now but Im sure everything makes sense and gets added over time.
  • I like the option of being able to scrape pictures or videos related to the keyword, something like km
    @echanney already added that + ability to verify them (get width/height/format) and export them.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    I like the ability to verify them to make sure they are relivent, maybe you could add a media bank type thing where users can check through media once and verify it and then save it to the media bank on their system by niche to prevent to tool having to rescrape it each time and the user having to reverify?
  • will it be possible to add a function to translate Bulk English articles to Foreign language ?
    @shaun that verify status is already saved ;)
    @antonyalston yes, thats on my list as well
  • A learn from spin function will be good.
    @przamunda you mean extract the soin from a service and save the combinations to a file? Thats already included ;)
  • bulk keywords spin creating (export created spin article to file in selected folder)
  • @Sven exactly
  • An idea for it - for years my method of content generation has been this:

Take a thousand or so PLR articles and convert them into a database of sentences, discarding any less then say 5 words in length.
    Use parts of speech tagging on each sentence and store the result. eg 'The cat sat on the mat' becomes '[determiner] [noun] [verb] [preposition] [determiner] [noun]'
    Using statistical analysis of this data, you can come up with a basic algorithm that will follow the 'rules' of a sentence. eg a [verb] will follow a [noun] 48% of the time etc.
    Use this algorithm with a database of words classified with parts of speech tagging, and set it going generating sentences, replacing [noun]s with your keyword/lsi keywords every so often.

The content generated using this method tends not to be particularly readable by humans, but I have such content from 2010 that is still indexed.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    How can I workout it?
    @cherub, thats something I already have added ;) Well not exactly that workfolow but close to it ;)
  • @sven I am psyched you are into this project! I am a KM user.

What I would love to see is some type of metric with the content that gives me an indication of uniqueness. The big issue with content is the risk of dropping it in on lower tiers. Having a tool similar to copyscape for uniqueness and maybe readability would be great.

Also, would be great to open the scrape targets a bit. Not sure where KM scrapes, but I frequently get the dreaded 'not enough content' message when I can manually search G, B, Y and see a whole lot of content sitting there.

Lastly, when is the beta available + count me in.
    the tool can search anything to get content...google as a native source is added same as bing/yahoo...so it will search with them, go to the result page and extract the article by keywords and the surrounding text as best as it could get guess the real article.
  • Are you planning to integrate other features like keyword/competition research into the tool?
    no, it should be a content generation software and nothing else.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    Is Markov added?
    I think the content should only be recover on the search engines, no data bank to avoid the duplicate long therm.
    Universal file output. I want to be able to drop the item by hand at inaccessible places.

But in reality it is necessary above all to develop the Markov part and the management of its outputs. Correction of spelling and punctuation. Not only on the release, but rather on the master before ... if you happen to do this the biggest problems will be solved.
    That means protecting keywords.

• VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Instead of taking articles from article bank and spinning them you can provide scraping on-topic is better.
    Instead of giving manual operations provide simple plugins,
    for example
    I'm working in gsa ser macro article mixer its very simple to handle. If your plugin provides this facility it will be very useful.
    @VMart of course it comes already with all features that you find in SER's article manager.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited February 2017
    Sven is that free for SER users?

Article manager
    the article manager is part of SER!?
    The software Im currently developing is so much more than that. I am coding on that for weeks now and I can not make that free. Please understand that we are self employed and this is just a 2 guys company. We have to life from something as well.

I can however get a discount for those current customers wanting to buy it.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    @Sven
    I'm sorry for my english is knowledge is poor, I'm not asking anything free from you, you have given me option for free that what I came to meant, I know you are working hard for creating plugin, for that I just gave some suggestion, sorry we will leave the topic,

I'm great fan of your work, I'm waiting for plugin to release successfully. GSA product worth lot for money.

What my request is 
    1. It should be very useful for ordinary persons like me.
    2. Please make it lifetime version.
    3. Give it on-topic
  • Back to the original question - I've been using article forge.  Not perfect but has gotten better over the last year.  As long as you give it enough keywords it just sounds like the article was written by a meth head being distracted by a gunbattle.  The sentences are coherent, but there's not much flow from one sentence to the next 3 or 4.
    Oh I put some work on the flow. Though I never tried ArticleForge. So I guess you have to decide yourself. But Im always open for new ideas.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited February 2017
    Ability to scrape expired article on wayback machine (https://archive.org/web/) by using Expired Domain Name (https://www.expireddomains.net/) 

well you can do that already with custom sources and you simply add that URL or an URL with %search% as parameter or simply say it's an URL with a search form on it. Then the software will hapily try to find article content on it.