Skip to content

Article/Content Generation Software

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    will add such thing.
  • edited February 2017
    More things to consider:
    1. Duplicating projects - when adding multiple keywords - each keyword should be used as a project name and also as a project's keywords
    2. double click on article open browser with preview - can you change it to open app's window like in Ser? It has better user experience
    3. Edit option for an article - there is sth wrong with it: it's not resizing properly - textarea with an article is always the same.
    5. please add also option to remember windows sizes and positions - fo every window - main, edit window, edit for article etc.
    6. keyword density for articles - great option
    1. already done
    3. yes, thats not really meant to be for the user...i will have a more advanced editor for that
    4. !??
    5. not possible for every window though but i will consider adding this where possible
    6. will try adding it.
    2. well what you want here? simply text only version? Thats not really reflecting the output.
  • html souce will be the best
  • @sven - I would like to test and compare results with Article Forge.
    @fng check pm
    @meph latest version should have some of your suggestions added (check changelog) Rest is on my to do list but might come in later as i want to concentrate on the content quality again, what about that? any big bugs in there?
  • will there be a ultra spun article feature later?
  • Looks good to me so far, much more readable than Article Forge that I've used previously.

Google News would be nice to scrape - possible?

Also maybe customize the scrape so for example you can set date ranges to avoid old articles that have likely been scraped to death.

Can it pull from RSS feeds?

• KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited February 2017
    I would like to know if all possible versions of the sentences can be generated.

For then it is enough to deduplicate them, then to remove the similar sentences. For example if only one "s", "the" or "," is different. Only phrases with at least one different word are retained.

This in order to work to the maximum the quality of the original spun. In this regard, it is possible to edit the original text? (For example, to correct spelling mistakes).

Or maybe use choose like that with proxies : http://www.reverso.net/spell-checker/english-spelling-grammar/

"It would also be possible to take sentence by sentence and see if it is already indexed" ... 

The article would be totally unique :)
    @echanney, what you call ultraspun? All articles to one big one?
    @johan added "google news" on next update.
    --
    you can easily add your own sources with custom parameters. Right now you can do that in GUI adding custom URLs with the paramaters applied in URL, or simply by defining a new source for all projects (see scraper\article\*.ini).
    --
    RSS feed parsing chould already be possible
    edited February 2017
    @Kaine I think this is a too complicated progress and much to time intense. Doing a index check for each sentence would kill it all.
  • Thank you Sven!
    Yes that true, but i don't speak off all sentence, Just enought for put good article T1 by hand
  • Some articles have anchor that is not in KW list. Generic anchor setting = off

Wish list.
    -Import private proxies from GSA on same machine
    -For sources = Custom. would be very nice to support users own sql DB. (fields = url source, kws, title, desc, article.  

As expected - depending on subject, some articles are better than Article Forge and some are not as good.  

• 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    It would be nice if you could see an estimate of how many times you should post the spun article.

Also as someone else said the option to "remove original word" when spinning. 

One thing I've noticed with SEO Content Machine is that sentences with curse words and such sometimes slip in. A solid bad word type blacklist would solve this. 
  • Export of Rankerx template not correct.
    - CG creates a file for each article but each file is only 1K - the first line of the 1K files is the title and the second line = body%

No other lines - each file only contains two lines

btw - I did wait for download/counter
    @fng
    RankerX export template fixed ... I missed a % in the export.ini file ;)
    links without anchor: I guess those are the authority links? Please check that

---
    @710fla
    -option to remove original word is already in latest version
    -the "how many time you can post" option I might add as "amount of variations"
    -"curse words" - well you can add that in project options->filter, i can use the list of bad words from SER here I guess?

• Testing google news - getting captchas... In log I got message "Unable to extract content for https://google.com/policies/terms" etc. (I do not remember - after closing/hiding logs I can't find any log file ?)

Can you consider adding captchas solutions ?
    no captcha support sorry...this would kill the whole process...i can add bing news or yahoo news as alternative. the proxy support is not fully added anyway and it might go away with that.
    edited February 2017
    I continue to define, we maybe will come to it later (i just start programming formation :) ).
    For example: I ask 10 articles of around 1500 characters to make my T1.
    The software generates 10 totally unique articles of which no sentence is already indexed in Google.
    I click on the first article for open it in editor.

If a sentence does not please me, I click on it and another one is generated (generated and tested unique in Google).

There may also be ways of selecting a phrase that is already present in Goggle: In this case the duplicate part would be red.
    In the Google results the exact matching parts are in bold ...
  • blakew1251blakew1251 San Francisco North Bay
    My demo has expired. Does that mean we can no longer test it until it becomes available for sale?
  • @sven
    RankerX export template fixed ... I missed a % in the export.ini file ;)
    links without anchor: I guess those are the authority links? Please check that

Rankerx template - fix not in v0.23.
    Links without anchors - Authority Links not checked. As mentioned before, Insert generic is not checked. Environment - It was the first time I tried ACG and don't remember what options I chose but I know I did not change the above project settings. In the following sentence, the word "and" is a link pointing to the only url that is in the project setting. Here is that part of sentence --> The historic region of Palm Harbor's downtown district is preserved and developed by the Old Palm .

What is strange - the Authority links tab shows kws and links even though project setting is not checked.I will continue to test to see if I can replicate the issue.
    Possibility to generate all sentence possible with filter like not more x same consecutives words.
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    @sven mind if I get a copy of the demo to test it out?
    @fng the update is not out yet so just wait ;)
    @Kain please explain a bit better
    @710fla see pm
     0.24 - new: display of keyword density in size column for articles
          - new: added more than 40 new sources and improved many others
          - new: improved "next search result page" detection/parsing
          - new: improved article extraction (image captions/descriptions get removed)
          - new: improved speed for scraping articles

• Is there a way to do a refresh to see preview of different spins. Something like a spun preview button. Each time you  click the button you see a different version of the spun article.. 
    you see that each time you double click on the article, a new version is generated out of the spin. However, I guess you want a Refresh button on the new "internal browser" ?