Skip to content

Article/Content Generation Software

Comments

• I love Content Generator, but it's missing one great feature which Seo Content Machine has.
    In SCM I can scrape EzineArticles using Google or Bing cache - it's actually one of the best feature. I do not need proxies, the scraping speed is awesome (using bing) and I never got banned (again using bing).

Can you implement such a feature? To scrape sources using bing/google/cache?
  • What about captchas? Are you planing to add captcha solutions for google especially?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    some sources do already make use of this cache browsing. and you can add your own sources like that very easily. So that feature is already in ;)
    However ezinearticles.com as source does not use a cahce for now. Why should I? Is it blocking access quickly?

Im not planing to add captcha support as I don't expect to get banned on google easily. There are so many other sources you can use.

• You are right - this feature is already in it! - my bad...

I got banned fom ezinearticles and google (in log there is info that program can't find anything on page google.com/terms or sth like that)
  • but got only 3 articles and in log for the rest I got: "Unable to extract content for..." it's becouse ezine block me... and shows me page: "There is an excessive amount of traffic coming from your Region."

so I do not know how to get rid of this - proxies only? Maybe solution to get from bing cahce is better option...

I will add a new bing cache source for this site then.
  • Thank you!
    @meph v0.20 should solve your cache-scraping issues, also you should see the ezarticle source with bing cache as a new one.
  • Now I am getting articles from ezine :) Good job  ^:)^
  • will it be possible to create french articles? if yes is there any specif settings for it ?
    you will be able doing that. Though during development I concentrate on en/de as language. One beta tester already creating Swedish Articles. Thats really easy to do if you have a look in the lang_data\en folder, you will see what you need to prepare everything for a new language.
  • I will be happy to try it for you. It will be from a beginners perspective. I own SER and am looking for a content generating tool to purchase in the near future.

1st post here, ive read tons of threads and i must say i really like the sense of community, developer's engagement and wealth of knowledge the members have here.
    Thanks @P1nger
    If you need help just ask. Also for others, any more feedback? I know it's weekend but seeing so less activity here is usually not a good sign. I can not imagine you have no bugs or suggestions? Else I should go live with the tool ;)
  • Some ideas:

1. More spinner options for TheBestSpinner and for Spin rewriter.

For TBS API:
    options to get 
    1. identifySynonyms (in APP this is "Auto-Select Synonyms"):
    options for this:
    - max synonyms
    - protected terms
    - rewrite sentences
    Or
    2. replaceEveryonesFavorites (in app "replace everyone's favorites")
    options for this:
    - max synonyms
    - protected terms
    - quality

+ option to remove original words.

For Spin rewriter API options:
    - protected terms
    - auto protected terms (for capitalized words)
    - spin sentences
    - spin paragraphs
    - change the entire structure of phrases and sentences
    - remove original words

2. Add wordai spinner

3. Preview for images/videos in app
    - to quickly select/remove images/videos which I do not want to use
    - example: list of all images on 1 page to fast select and remove etc.

4. Ability to check uniqueness between all articles
    - uniqueness each article compared to all other articles
    + export articles with minimum uniqueness

5. Option to get always keyword in a title
  • It is quite difficult to create a sentence mixer that is able to order sentences in a way where they make sense. Maybe only if each of then contains the keywords, but then you are only able to create general articles.

Indeed thats a big problem. But I am not putting together sentences with all the same keyword in it. I try to do it like this:

Sentence1(kw1,kw2). Sentence2(kw1,kw3). Sentence3(kw3,kw4), Sentence4(kw4,kw5)....

Though kwX is not always the wanted keywords from the project, but usually an identified none.
    I hope it makes sense. Though Im open for more / better options.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited February 2017
    When the software can work with the French and if it is still in test phase I would be very curious to test it.

Uniqueness for article can found be MD5. If media like pictures is used, batch resize (not real ratio +random) and random filters on can be good too ... (blur, sharpen, luma ...) like irfanview.

Maybe use google suggest for add variation:

Sentence1(* "kw1" "kw2")
                    ("kw1" * "kw2")
                    ("kw1" "kw2" *)

• edited February 2017
    I get it, I mean i did some time ago likely in a similar way. But i think that kw2 in my script always had the original keyword,providing the original it was short enough. :) otherwise I get no results, or I get really bad ones.
  • I would be interested in this if the article read correctly. Google is getting better and better at detecting below par content. 

If this tool could create readable content, then it could be used on all tiers and it would be a game changer.

I used KM and a few of the other content scrapers but had to stop as I didn't want below par content on my lower tiers.

I write my own content now and still use the three tier approach. It is a lot more work, but it delivers the power that I need.

If this new content program could deliver readable unique content, I would buy it.
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    Does Kontent Machine only scrape from a number of sources or can it scrape Google/Bing
    @710fla actually I have no idea what sources they use. If anyone does, I would be interested as well :) Just to compare, not to steal.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    I don't think KM scrapes Google or Bing but im not 100% sure on it.
  • edited February 2017
    Thunderman At least for tiers one can use general articles, and there is a lot of content available.

I think KM does just article directories. It is not easy to parse a general site you do not know structure.

• I agree, I use general content themed loosely around a niche when I write my content. It would be nice if the tool could get close to readable general content that is unique.

I would love to start using SER again.
    meph
    1. I will add some more options and also spinner, however some options make no sense so ileft them out...especially as the spin rewriter stuff e.g. removed whole paragraphs and just one was left sometimes

The "remove original word" seems useful but I have to do that manually I guess as there is no option in SpinAPIs

2. will do but cant test
    3. you have that already on the image tab click on imageviewer
    4. how would you calc uniqueness from one article to all the rest!? wouldn't that almost always be 100% ?
    5. will add that.
  • edited February 2017
    2. I can test it later
    3. I know but this requires a lot of work - you have to click on each image and then open it in a browser etc...
    - I was thinking about opening all in one window app so I can click on each preview to select which I want to remove from project - I assume it will be a much faster
    4. to calc uniqueness among all articles in a project I assume app should:
    - calculate each article with the rest and match same words - it could match minimum 3 words not less (but it should not match same words again in the same article) example:
    article 1: "I love clever dogs and cats, but my wife hates dogs and cats"
    article 2: "Dogs and cats are wonderful animals"
    so the app should match "dogs and cats" but only once in article 1 and 2
    - the app should save matched words for article 1
    - then app should compare article 1 with the next one in batch for example with article 3
    - and if article 3 have same words with article 1 it should match and save it for article 1 etc..
    - at the end, we have matched words for article 1 with all others articles and now app can calculate uniqueness based on matched words etc.
    It's quite complicated :(
    and when we remove some articles the uniqueness should be calculated again I think...
    Maybe there is simple way to do this
  • "3. you have that already on the image tab click on imageviewer"
    I do not know how I do that bu did not see this option! It looks great :)
    Can you do that all (or at least more) images will be on 1 page ?
    3. well guess i can add that as well...but i would like to take priority on the content again ;)
    4. uniqueness based on inserted spin syntax is done already. that algorithm is almost as you describes (but based per sentence). Will have to think about something useful here.
  • One more option will be great to speed up creating many projects at once:
    option to add projects using keywords - simple click "add new" or better "duplicate project" and add multiple keywords - each keyword could be seperate duplicated project...
  • Can you check and fix it, if its a bug - "Ctrl+A"? I am using Windows 10 on VM on Mac and it's not working. Maybe it's my fault but other software are woking ok...