Skip to content

Article/Content Generation Software

Comments

• 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    edited February 2017
    SEO Content Machine has the T1 Content Creator feature, one of the reason I use it over Kontent Machine. It lets you manually insert sentences after it's finished searching for content to create tier 1 articles that flow well.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes, I saw that one, it really seems helpful, but I am adding such addons only later when i finished the main concept.
  • will it be possible to translate big text files (eg:20-40mb)?
    will it possible to include a internal thesaurus(for spinning) for Foreign languages?
    @antonyalston translation will be added, though as it will use services i doubts it will allow a lot of data to translate and not getting banned.
    you can create your own custom spin databases if that what you want.
  • I've used Article Forge, it's okay, they have a great idea to be able to enable your WordPress website to receive scheduled articles that are autogenerated. Unfortunately I wouldn't have it anywhere near a T1 much less a money site.

It struggles massively with synonyms. So lets say you have a site about storage boxes then it obviously crawls the internet looking for related articles. You just end up with all this random content about cardboard boxes mixed in with all this stuff about boxing and Klitchko. It's a nonsense. You can spend more time proof reading it and correcting it than if you sat down and wrote it yourself.

But it's okay for T2 filler. Trouble is it comes with a monthly price tag that I won't pay for T2 filler.
    never used that app but maybe it's because you have to use the keyword in quotes?
    At least thats how it will work for our tool.
    I am ready to provide a BETA for those willing to test and provide feedback. Just pm me.
  • @sven just pm'd you
  • When I quit app I can not start it again - exactly when I click "OK" at the start window - app close...
    @meph you mean it expired?
  • edited February 2017
    It looks like, at start, it shows me window:  "Demo version expired"
  • @sven my first run froze up on me. FYI
  • The same here: "Demo version expired"
    working on that tomorrow sorry :/
  • mine isn't showing a demo expired. I am able to launch a campaign, but half way through it locks up on me. 

v0.18 is out which should fix everyones "demo expired" issue. Let me know.
  • blakew1251blakew1251 San Francisco North Bay
    I have v0.17, and I see the update available, but it is not updating, even when I click on the lower right green button.
  • @blakew1251 I had the exact same issue this morning. Go to Help>Check for updates and it will update for you.
    @viking That worked! Thanks.
    I use Solid Proxies and it is not accepting my login credentials.
    Anyone else using Solid Proxies?
    the update on click was fixed in this version so you will see it working when next update is availabe :)
    My Solid Proxies issue has been resolved.
    I ended up copying and pasting my login versus typing, and that worked!

@sven I would love to see the ability to deselect all of the sources at once, and then select the ones I want to use.

So far, I am not finding any bugs. :)

Thanks.
    Blake

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @blake1251 - If you right click on the sources you can choose "check none" and it will deselect all of them.
  • I have some questions:
    1. Is content generator using any kind of relevance in Mix Sentences or Mix Paragraphs mode? or is it simple random mix?
    2. What is Gramma-Physics mode?
    3. Is it possible to create more articles from already downloaded sources?
    4. Can you add function to add some lists/bullet points? they could be generated from random sentences etc... the purpose of this is to get more rich articles for G.

1. it tries to create a natural read flow by detecting nonce /verbs in each sentence and tries to use a next one that would have some realtion to the first
    2. That uses some script which will create articles based on it. Have a look in the lang_data\en\ folder That sample script for doing this is taken from a open source project as you can read in it. You can however do the same for anything you want.
    3. it would make not much sense unless you didn't use MAX in the project options for "number of articles". It would create duplicate content if you rerun the project without any new sources getting added.
    4. actually I have no idea how to do that without making it totally unreadable. If I take random sentences and make such things, it would not read well at all.
  • Can you also add option to duplicate settings from other project?
    you can duplicate projects by right click on them. or you need something else?
  • I mean settings (selected sources, output settings etc) - now its duplicating data only
    ups you are right...I will fix that. Duplicate projects should always duplicate settings and the rest should be optional.