Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    All backlink building is black hat in my opinion and I don't believe in gray hat either, you either stick to the guidelines and be white hat, or you don't and then you are blackhat..
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    @Shaun
    A person who is using web 2.0 has complaint in google webmaster that he has his ranking coz of web 2.0, So only I am asking this question. You only know whether it's right or not.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @VMart - So sites like Wordpress.com are spam? I don't think so ... If I was to go start a "real" blog on Wordpress.com, let it age a while ... add unique, quality content, Google isn't going to consider that low quality imo. SERE signs up the same way a human does, but its up to the user to handle the content, title, media, etc. 

You can build these web 2.0's in mass with spammy content or try to give it he appearance of a real blog, it's up to the user. 

Google has been saying this kind of thing ever since I started SEO. At the end of the day its best to test things out for yourself to see what really works. Google doesn't want you using any kind of automation for link building, but that doesn't mean you won't see any results if you do. Test things for yourself.

If you're hanging out on the Google white hat forums, you're going to get white hat answers. ;)
  • @VMart no offense, but people on this forum make their living by not following those rules. We could care less. Look at it this way, there is only ONE top spot for any kw. If you aspire to getting that spot and you follow G's playbook, you will never get there. NEVER. How do I know this? I live in the NYC metro area and am long-time friends with several CDO's. Over beers we exchange info. I can assure you, white hat|gray hat|black hat is all the same. The white hat corporates are doing the same content and link strategies as we are. That is first hand fact. The difference is that they have huge budgets and employee the people who do the work manually, while we are attempting to automate the same results. Ultimately it is up to you how you do things, but you shouldn't feel like you are doing anything wrong because someone assigns a 'color' to your efforts. 
    IMO using SER is the smartest thing you can do to compete. I am not talking about spamming, but rather controlling your narrative, your content, your strategy. Ok, the game changes from time to time and SER can't be used on lower tiers as effectively as two years ago, but it is still a powerful tool if used wisely. If you think you can out-SEO a team of hundreds of employees all banging out content all day long then good luck to you. For me, that is not a game I can win. But using SER and other automation tools, I regularly am on page 1 of some pretty big kw serps, so it works for what I do. 
    As @sven and @s4nt0s have said, there is no difference in a manually built Wordpress site or an automated Wordpress site in G's eyes. 
    Thanked by 1imallthewayup
  • redraysredrays Las Vegas
    I just like that he asked if it was fake news lol
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited January 2017
    @redrays

If you say that this is the wrong news, Can you say what is right? ;)
  • redraysredrays Las Vegas
    @VMart - you got plenty of good explanations already. Read those.
  • alexzetoalexzeto Philadelphia,PA
    Hello Santos, I just finish registering, well... Almost... When I was filling out the registration form I received an error, if I click on the "forget password" I also receive an error, tried to email you guys twice but the page never finish the final loading of the page.... How can I register my account ?

I already have the transaction ID from Paypal as well, let me know how we can solve this issue.

Thank you.
  • @mcscappum - The processes should be automatically terminated after the job is finished. How many threads are you running?

@s4ntos I'm running 300 threads
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Can you do me a favour, When I right a article how many time I can impress the deep links in that article. 
    Plz help me out.
    @alexzeto - Did you get a username setup or didn't get to that step? If not, shoot me a PM with a login name and PP email.

@mcscappum - Are those all SEREngines threads or is it a mix of SER projects and SERE?

@Vmart - Not sure what you're asking? I usually don't embed more than 2 links myself in an article if that's what you're asking. Some might do 3, but I usually keep it 2 max. That's just what I do personally, others might do things different. 
  • @mcscappum 300 threads? Jeez! How many proxies do you have? You do realize some of these platforms only allow a specific amount of signups from 1 IP in a 24h period.
    If that's SER + SERE together, bad idea, do them separately.

When running SERE alone, I use 30 threads because I have 30 semi-dedicated proxies. Not sure if that's 100% correct, but it works perfect for me and I get hundreds of links from SERE.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    s4nt0s 
    http://vocational-courses.nearoff.com/component/k2/itemlist/user/1628962
    This link is my experiment project generated link
    Output
    SER is default embed 3 to 5 links in rare cases it's embed more than 5, I m not able to control this. I mean this as deep link but you told this embed links. Do am I right?

My SER settings
    In SER can I change the settings to fix 2 embed links in each articles??? Like wise can I change that as 10 embed links, do SER have that flexible setting facility?   
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If you blindly belief google on SEO, then you are in the wrong business.
  • lelluslellus terenzio
    Hello, i have subscribed SERNGINES today, but dont have received the password....an error occour in the page (function mail disabled for this hosting).
  • Nice, livejournal is a good engine :) Keep them coming please please please!!

• edited January 2017
    @s4nt0s
    Have any idea why these settings made same posts on same domain?
    http://puu.sh/tAVll/0c37ecb4b6.png

Just realised, only since last engine was added.
    Happens on the evenweb.com domain within wikidot
    @Vmart - Check the online wiki to see macro's you can use in content to embed your links: https://docu.gsa-online.de/search_engine_ranker/macro_guide

@lellus - API sent manually via email. 

@Anth20 - In your article manager, the last setting is what handles how many times the same article is posted on a domain. What are your settings there?

--------

Just letting everyone know that you can use catchalls with livejournal. 

For anyone having issues with signing up and not being able to complete the signup after payment, all server issues have no been fixed. There was a problem with the datacenter causing issues but now its resolved. 
  • edited January 2017
    @s4nt0s I never use that, it's switched off. It usually runs perfect idk why it's posting to the same created subdomain.

It's posted 7x to one of them on evenweb, hmm settings haven't changed.
    Maximum posts per account is 1.
    edited January 2017
    @Anth20 - oh I see what you're saying ... its not following the scheduled posting options you set? I see, let me talk to James to see what might be happening but I think this is something controlled by SER, not SERE. 
  • Alright no probs, theres been no SER updates though idk, let me know. Thanks
    @Anth20 - Just posting this here so others will know in case they have the same issue. In your settings here: http://puu.sh/tAVll/0c37ecb4b6.png

You have the "per URL" option selected with a lot of URL's added to your project so its going to make a post per URL. You will need to disable that "per URL" option if you only want 1 post.
  • amoyaamoya amoya
    edited January 2017
    The maximum accounts per site is limit to how many emails you are using right?
    if you using only 5 emails ? so it will only register to 5 acconts?

and how about maximum post per account this wll make each account X numner of posts ?
    for example: 10 accounts X 5 post per account = 50 posts.... right ?

@amoya - The settings are exactly how they're written. 

If you set it to maximum 5 posts per account, its not going to posts more than 5 times on each account. If you have it set to 5 accounts max, its going to make 5 accounts max for each. You should have at least as many emails as you want accounts made for, if not its going to keep failing. 
  • s4nt0s thanks,

btw, how do i pull out the acounts data for later use ? 
    let's say i have one projects with 50 accounts and i want to use this accounts for another project
    how can i do that ?

@amoya - You can right click on a made project and go to modify project > export account data. When you're ready to import account data you can right click on a project > import > account data. 
  • Just want to share my experience this week on sere. My performance had dropped off last week from my earlier success. I was stumped as to why. By chance I had to refresh some proxies. I plugged in the new ones, and sere took off like a rocket again. I then realized it had been about a month since loading fresh proxies. Lesson learned. It is rather obvious, but in grinding out seo, it is important to keep the proxies fresh. Huge difference. 

• steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    any ideas why this is happening?

just added new proxies

getting zero web 2.0's...strange...i use ser engines all the time..never had this happen

https://gyazo.com/9e7270c00e4512acd2c1a9c7dbce0d2e
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    set it up on a few other dedis...seems to be working fine....
    @viking - Thanks for sharing :)

@steelbone - I'll see why that would happen. Might just need to delete the SERE folder and let it reinstall. 
This discussion has been closed.