Skip to content

➽➽➽ CAPTCHATRONIX.COM - Cheapest and Most Accurate Captcha Solver [RECAPTCHA SOLVING] + GSA SER/CB

Comments

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    edited May 2015
    royalmice

no, at this time there's no specific captcha that requires special attention like Recaptcha. For the future if new one is added and need special treatment it will be announced
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Noted with thanks
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com

UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service,
    another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today
    to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join CaptchaTronix.com Right Now
  • seomakerseomaker usa
    edited May 2015
    i like to buy :).any coupan code ?
  • "Give me 10% Discount" ... Please!
    seomaker

alfred

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
    UPDATE

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

• "Give me 10% Discount"
    hulkomi

• @innozemec The system is stucked.. I stopped both vps's and the threads usage continues to show 6/10 threads being used..

Please fix it.. 

For this cause i lost 16322 captchas... 
    @innozemec

No, the system is not getting stuck at that. Sometimes when for long time it wasn't auto restarted when you stop sending captchas it will take few more seconds for the counter to go to zero as the way things work needs few seconds to synchronize. It can never take long period and loose captcha solves because of that, plus when in working condition it always checks all synchronization sources, only when solving stops totally like in your case it might take few seconds to go to zero..

• Last month i got a bigger package to avoid hitting the thread limit and since then never reached the new limit..

Nothing changed from my side so definitely something was wrong from your side as i stopped ser instances and the usage was high for some minutes..

Now is working ok..
    UPDATE

Enjoy

• Hi, I wanna try your service, please give me some discount code. Thanks
    batdboyz

UPDATE

We just added support for many more Captchas, and our kickass Captcha solving service Captchatronix.com now solves over 1867 different captcha types!

Enjoy better and more accurate captcha solving!

UPDATE

We just added support for many more Captchas, and our kickass Captcha solving service Captchatronix.com now solves over 1934 different captcha types!

• Hi innozemec. After your updates (since 3-4 hours) recaptcha images are recognized badly. Almost random text-response is coming. Please take a look at it. For example:
    Solved Answer: G9H7MyEW v6S
    revi

Yes, I spotted the issue and working on fixing it. It will be done asap

Thanks for your understanding!
  • Good, please make a post here when it's fixed, thanks
  • service stopped working at all...
  • hi.

i am pay whit my credit card your money. no start my acount... i am open ticket no body answer ???
    revi

Sorry, forgot to update on here.. the issue was fixed few hours later and since then all works normal as before..

alexander34

Hello,

Thanks for subscribing to my service!

I just took a look and it looks like the billing processor didn't notify my website for you order. It happens from time to time.

I just manually processed your order and activated your account and You can begin using it right away!

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Thanks!
  • "Give me 10% Discount"
  • Hi innozemec , service is not working, totally dead since 1h. Please fix it asap. Thanks
    revi

Yes, we are aware of the issue. There's some power outage at our hosting company that affects few of our servers, they are working on resolving it. As soon as they are done everything will be back to normal

UPDATE

We just added support for many more Captchas, and our kickass Captcha solving service Captchatronix.com now solves over 1977 different captcha types!

edited July 2015

UPDATE

We just added support for many more Captchas, and our kickass Captcha solving service Captchatronix.com now solves over 2016 different captcha types!