Skip to content

InstantLinkIndexer.com - Next Generation Link Indexing, Perfect for GSA SER

Comments

• Hi, can you please send me the discount code?
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    mostzard

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • Hi, I already purchased the 50 k package. ( username : mamadou )

Can you apply the discount code on my account so I can use it for future payments ?
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    mamadou

Sure, I just modified your Paypal subscription
  • innozemec  can I get a coupon please?
  • edited June 2014
    Just bought. Now I can't login, please fix!

Update: All fixed, thanks!
    cefege

Thanks for purchasing!

Check your PMs please about solution to your problem..
  • Hi @innozemec

Any chance to get a coupon?
    Reichegger

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

edited June 2014
    Reichegger

Well, I just looked into your account and your links from the screenshot are still scheduled. You probably submitted the campaign with the default 7 days dripfeed. If you want your links to be processed faster use the appropriate scheduling options just below the box where you paste your links at the create new campaign screen

Nice day as well :)

• ReicheggerReichegger México
    edited June 2014
    oh my bad! X_X

Thanks @innozemec

Sorry for the confusion, neglect has been all mine.

Admin, can you delete my previous post please?
    Reichegger

No, probs.. thats why I am here to support my service and help my customers learn to utilize it efficiently :)
  • Thanks @innozemec great support! =D>
  • I would like to have a coupon code.
  • If google indexed link too many fast and they notice the links was not natural, can this will be penalized my domain?
    mikpel

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

redfoxseo

Yes, that might happen if you build low quality links in big amounts and index them fast.

You can be on the safe side by dripfeeding the indexing into many days ahead and ofcourse try and build higher quality links as possible
  • What do you mean by low quaility links ?
    redfoxseo

well, low quality are the spammy ones - like blog comments and etc.. on overspammed domains, identical content and etc..
  • So this rule is applied for tier 1, right ?
    redfoxseo

Yes, only T1 that is linking to your money site can hurt your money site. Inner tiers that don't link directly to your money site can't affect it in any way
  • Hi
    I would like to the trial offer.
    I've registered at your site.

My username is peteking.

Cheers!
    peteking

Hello, thanks for Your interest in my service!

No trials are offered anymore, sorry..

You may browse the 21 pages of this thread for feedback about my service if you are unsure about it

Thanks!
    UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join InstantLinkIndexer.com Right Now
  • Does the links which gets indexed by your service remain indexed or they get deindexed after some time?

I have noticed this with other indexing service.
    itsme

Yes, links remain indexed, never had any problems with that. Ofcourse there probably is some percentage getting deindexed but thats completely normal as Google is doing it for any kinds of links

I don't know about other services, but generally when you experience big % of deindexed links as you say, you  should look into your linkbuilding strategies as for Google to deindex an url means that the url itself is completely useless and low quality. I am not completely sure if the indexing service can have something to do with that as it all depends on the link itself at the end..
    edited June 2014
    UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join InstantLinkIndexer.com Right Now
  • I have problem with instantlinkindexer. Few months ago, I saw link in google after 1, or 2 hours.
    After I checked randomly links from 6 hours, only 5% are visible in google, links are not indexed.
    micha

That can happen in rare cases as I have listed in the indexing info you can read by clicking the big red button at the top of the create new campaign screen

PM me please your account username so I can take a look
  • please sent coupon discount for me

:D