Skip to content

InstantLinkIndexer.com - Next Generation Link Indexing, Perfect for GSA SER

Comments

• @King789 I need special discount too. I would like to try your service. Can you tell me why your service is better than express indexer which i am using currently ..
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    Shehzadmcs

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

I hope you will like my service!

I am providing indexing services for more than 2 years already and I know pretty good how things work and how to set up the service so it works flawless and stable. Plus you may check the 20 pages sales threads in here about the positive feedback on my service!
  • @shehzadmcs You can send me 20 links for testing.If you like his service then buy otherwise search for other best service.PM me 20 URL.
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join InstantLinkIndexer.com Right Now
  • edited May 2014
    I'm interested in the discount code too. i try InstantLinkIndexer.com and indexification.com. So far using theincredibleindexer.com since a year now and want to benchmark.
    TOPtActics

• @innozemec

I need coupon for the 50k package too. Thanks!
  • Hi innozemec

I'm interested in the discount code too. Hug.

gopo2k

sblogger

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I sent you.

UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

• am looking for a new indexer service but 19$ per 1k links comparing to competitor's 100-150k? cmon guys
    LeadK

Well, everybody has its own price for the work and quality he delivers. You as buyer decide by yourself who to trust your business to
  • Hey @innozemec:
    Can i have coupon/discount code to use? Thanks
    Peter1

• discount code please!
  • I used this service for a month and no doubt I had very high index rates,  but I saw no different in rankings, I think using your other service indexification is the way to go as I do see a huge difference from using a crawling service opposed to not using one.

I think this type of services just makes google do a partial index for the time being and doesn't add anymore ranking power then a regular crawling service.

but I would suggest to try it and see if you benefit more from these type of high indexing services as opposed to a regular crawling service,

rabbit23

nexblanc01

That is really weird as we have not seen such results with the test links we regularly process on our own for the 9 months running the service. In addition no customer has ever reported such results as well.

Actually it is not normal to see no rank movement for a whole month even on a site that you don't build backlinks and use indexers on. Google ranks nowadays are floating every day, they are not static like in the past, so if you are really seeing no rank movements for that long time, your site sites could be penalized or sandboxed or something else. I suggest you research on that

Anyways, you as a customer have a choice what service to like and use and what not.

Best of luck :)
    UPDATE

Enjoy

• edited May 2014
  • Hi, could I please have a discount code. Thank you.
    Jan

reup

• @innozemec - thanks great service so far. originally started with the lowest package, found myself upgrading to meet my needs. the upgrade transition was easy and fast. Thanks for the discount as well.
  • Hi can you please send me discount code too? thanks.
    joland

reup

I am extremely happy You like my service and find it useful for your business!

Thanks for upgrading as well!
    UPDATE

Enjoy

• Hi,

I would like to get that piece of coupon code too. Would you mind PM me the code?

Thank you
  • I am going to test your service, can you please send me discount code?