Skip to content

Web 2.0 Updating Services [62 verified successfully]

Comments

• I created the accounts with the ubot application, and then made the rest on their website.
  • FCS stands for "Full Control SEO" but i think delphi911 wanted to know the url of this service: fcsnetworker.com
  • so web can not register account? 
  • @Ozz, thanks. that was the info I wanted to know.
  • No it can't, you either have to upload the accounts manually, or let the application do it.
  • that is why not popular, i will not use for sure.  too complex to use.
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited June 2013
    It has about 45 platforms of which about 40 end up working, but you have to keep going back and manually posting new stuff as there isn't a true scheduler option which is why Rankwyz and Magic Submitter are still better as one page Web2.0 don't cut it any more.

• so my standalone web2.0 tool still worth to develop.
    how many do you think i can sell if it support 50+ platform and solve most import problem current ones have?
  • @awint it's worth it, but you have to be cheaper or better than what is available

Single post web2.0 don't carry as much value anymore and are a clear indicator/footprint, so you'll need to have some sort of scheduler, so ppl can build up posts

So if you could produce something that creates the web2.0, is maintained i.e. updates when the web2.0's do and allows scheduling, you're on to a winner.

Would you do monthly fee or upfront price and what would they be?
  • edited June 2013
    Schedule is a basic feature. monthly fee will keep services up to day.    we will update daily.

And I was curious to see if anyone would like to be involved in some of the conception, development, marketing or/and cooperation somehow.  Please pm me if you are interested.

• edited June 2013
    rankwyz did this, and there's other sellers already. Most developers could care less about updating because they don't have time 24/7 to be doing that.

Unless you have a strong team, I would advice against it, some sites can detect automation and need emulation.
  • @cloudattack you mean most developer do not like to update their tool? if so most tool will not function soon so theu will disapear soon. is that what they want? i know some sites can detect robot, we try to avoid it. if you have experience with it, can we talk about it?
  • @Awint what is the status on this?

Are you going for a standalone version or still waiting to get API access from @sven?
  • awint, would your tool also change themes and delete hello world posts, etc.? If so, it'll leave less footprints of automation.

Are you trying to do something like what SEREngines is but making it standalone? I think that would be a great idea.
  • @awint you would need to be using the tool on daily basis, if you expect to make anyone use it daily.

Reason being is, a lot of times, these web2.0 sites will know you are automating it and change up their code to stop automation. This is all done randomly, and they are very good at it.

I can't see this tool working out unless, you are using it yourself 24/7 so you can debug fast and send fast updates.
  • edited June 2013
    gamble4living i think sven will not give me api, so I focus make my standalone submitter. it will be release soon.
    Yes, Yes, Yes.
    cloudattack do you mean many web2.0 site update maybe very frequently and randomly. could update several times in just a day?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited June 2013

@awint the problem with you is that you came to this forum with building your own tool in mind. Than you said maybe later, than you said you will do this service, than this ranking website, now again your own tool.

I just don't feel it is worth it with this constant up and down. With serengines.com it was completely different. Even though they bugged me a lot with questions on the scripting part, I soon realized they have the knowledge by now and build there own engines (instead of taking mine and fixing them). They check there engines and fix them asap. Something I would not count on when buying your tool or service. Sorry, just had to say this.

• @Sven, Thanks for your reply. I came to this forum because I have GSA ser, for 3 license. I use it a lot. I having do seo for years.  we have a team here,  it is totally ok to do gsa engines services and same time,. we do several business. I total understand your concern, I respect what you decide.
  • @awint

What is the price that you plan to release this for?

Also can you post a full list of currently support Web 2.0 sites (real, unique, high PR sites, not footprints) and do you really plan to support them daily?

• I would like to see the answers at gamble4living questions!
  • edited July 2013
    Hi everyone, We are focusing develop the web2.0 standalone tool for months. we work very hard on it. 
    It will support 100 high pr web2.0, Now it support 50 one, new will be added on going. 
    The complex part is not about engine adding or updating. We add engine very soon, you know how quickly we make web.20 engine for gsa. 
    Yes, it will be daily update for sure.
    We glad to let you know it nearly come to beta test. Sorry for long wait. :-)
    Now Some feature suggestion about schedule will be helpful.
    1, Do you want to limit account registered on each site per day?
    2, Do you want to limit account registered in total per day?
    3, Do you want to limit posts on each account per day? 
    4, Do you want to limit posts in total per day? 
    5, Do you want to auto register new accs when old one is ban or del?
    6, Do you want to auto repost when old post deleted or need to register new accouts and repost on it?

Any similar request, please reply here.
  • hey @awinti will be happy to beta test, let me know...

and i say yes to all your sugestions.
    6- i dont want to auto repost immediately, could be if post deleted auto repost on x days
  • hi rodol thank for your advice. I see you add my skype. will send you info it beta.
    for other, i will send you email if it come to public beta.
  • @awint when you say limit, you mean "have the option to" don't you?

As per @Rodol

I'd also like the choice of posting an article so many times per blog or per network

• Im waiting this tool:) 
  • davbel yes, you can set it some number or unlimited.
    Do you mean how many times the same article can be post to the same blog/network?

welcome, please send an email to  awint@outlook.com you will get notify if it released.  

Website already setup,  You can talk there when beta test or released.
  • awint i sent email.
    Regards
  • @awint yes, both options
  • on1x1  got your email.
    davbel  thanks your suggest.

Is there any native English speaker? I need to proofreading the webpage and words on software. 

If you are good at ad copy or sale message, that would be greate.

You can been compensate with license and money and even custom setup/ modification to what your need.

Thanks for all.
  • I'm from the UK - I would love to proof read for you.