Skip to content

Web 2.0 Updating Services [62 verified successfully]

Comments

• edited April 2013
    @awint I also want to be in, i don't mind if there is no API for the moment. Please PM for details
  • Likewise, please PM or email kmmsubs @ gmail.com payment details
  • Same here , if your engines are ready I can start using them without API. PM me your payment details.
  • I'm joining the PM party too.  Awint, give me a shout with the web 2 info
  • I wanna join, hit me up
  • I give it a go too. PM me the payment details
  • @awint based on what I read here, your engines can not be run together with other built-in projects under massive threads, so just like serengines, I need to stop other projects to run your web2.0, is that correct?
  • We ran a bunch of awints engines together with SERengines, sofar so good - got around 40-50 combined (SERengines+awint's 2.0s) - just need to find a way to get it properly aligned with SER.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @mmtj - are you reposting to accounts or just doing single posts?
  • @jerryji no, you can run massive threads. just pay attention to captha.
    i recommended to use paid captcha to save time. it is not much different.
  • Always singles.
  • edited April 2013
    Latest update

Hi, thanks for all who interested in my services.

I still wait sven api. Without api, engines will a bit hard to use and they will be not worth to update because only skilled gsa user will like to use my engines. It will even not cover my cost to update engines.

Now i focus on my standalone web2.0 tool which will work with gsa easily, will release beta in 2 weeks. pm me for test. thanks.

It will export gsa project on the fly so that you can use them as T1 and more it focus on web2.0, there are all features you need for web2.0 tool.

If sven can offer api, i still like to update gsa web2.0 engines and even support more engine like drupal, because the pricing is different and you just have more options.
  • That'd be awesome, if you could include a frequent update of the social network platforms + drupla, joomla and vbulletin.
  • count me for a test
  • @mmtj It will be daily update. Do not worry. Thanks for suggest joomla and vb. I will count them.

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @awint - send me details. 
  • hi @awint is the service not available yet? Can i give it a try? Thanks.
  • @folkers, no, still wait api.

Now around 80 web2.0 supported.
    We do thing very hard and fast. have no time to play life.
    you can check my previous threads. It is not very long from I learn gsa engine to offer updating services. :-)
  • Well done @awint good work.
  • Sent PM @awint, looking forward to this new web 2.0 tool. I am sure this is the way to go.
  • Awint I sent you a pm also. I would be happy to test this new web 2.0 tool
    :)
  • Hi awint,
    short review of your 25 free web 2.0 engines.
    I checked them out today and I got 22 (of 25) verified!
    The engines working great but the only bad thing is that they are all nofollow :-(

How can I subscribe to your web 2.0 service or tool?

Cheers
  • Sounds like it's ready to go Awint, how about that release date my friend?
  • edited May 2013
    Hi, thanks for your interest.
    For gsa web2.0, I am wating sven api,    For my standalone web2.0 we are doing it. will release beta test in 2 weeks. sorry for delay.
    Will notify here and pm you once it done.
  • Thanks Awint!
  • any nearer?
  • @Sven when you give me api,  many gsa user like my update wait for this.
  • can I test please
  • @awint: how many of them I can repost to existing accounts?
  • audioguy it depends gsa setting, it is nothing to do with my engine file. :-)
    sumusiko  to get notification in time, please send an email to awint at 0utl00k d0t c0m with title web 2.0 tool.