Skip to content

Web 2.0 Updating Services [62 verified successfully]

Comments

• @awint From what I see, you need to define the engine submission, right? and when they change the site, submissions may fail. So how does this depend on GSA settings only?

If it is, what GSA settings do I need to run your engine file?
  • Perhaps my question is not clear enough.

I want to maintain networks of free blogs with Web 2.0 accounts. I want to repost every 1 week or twice a week and build multiple pages on each Web 2.0 account, not only post to each account once and leave link there.

How many of your engines support that at this moment?

How many of them can post to an account once? How many support repost again?

• it is gsa limit , can not easy to repost,  my standalone tool will fix it.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @audioguy - that is exactly what I have been trying to do for a while but can't find a simple solution for it. I think Sven is working on a reposting feature with a scheduler, but not sure!
  • OzzOzz
    edited May 2013
    i'm sure its on his to-do-list as it was requested a few times already.
  • Sven,

Do you have an ETA on this? Wondering if we can get an update. Thanks.
  • When is this finally launching?
  • @lrichard2112 they are different systems from different developers

But yes, I have to agree that there has been little update from this one which leaves everybody waiting in the dark
  • @jerryji oh no . sorry mate . wrong info.
  • awint Do you have an update as to when this is coming out?
  • Yeah , any update on this ? We badly need this specially after penguin v2.
  • Hi, sorry for long waiting. it is still in development, maybe can beta in 2 weeks.  it will be best web2.0 submitter you will like it. :-)
  • so will it be more a standalone version or can it defenitly work together with SER?
  • yes it can work with gsa definitly and easily. it can export gsa project automatically so you can use it on T1 or more Tier.
  • sounds great @awint
  • any chance it can be used to post to self hosted wordpress, drupal and joomula blogs?  between that and free web2.0 properties you could have a powerful tool
  • can post drupal too.  i already increase successfully rate 10% as to gsa drupal engine:-)

for wordpress and joomla, if gsa do not doing it well, and i got more request for them i can add to my tool. :-)
  • when it will available?
  • My drupal update is done today. just please check my another thread.  but sadly, i can not sell it only if sven give me api.  but my standalone will support that.
  • mafcra just please check previous post. 

maybe can beta in 2 weeks
  • awint I see you have added Yahoo and Bing to yztracker... thanks..
  • @ranknow  yztracker stop to develop right now..  now we focus on web2.0 submitter. :-) 

Hi, everyone i just found FSC seem good at web2.0 can do 60 web2.0 right now accord to user feedback.

What do you think of it? 
  • too expensive
  • 27$-39$ per month seem not expensive?  it much cheap than MS and Senuke.  any thought?
  • and it is web based, i think it will save more money because no need to buy vps or servers, I confused why it is not popular.
  • I tried it a few days, but way too buggy overall and missing fundamental options, and finally a support ticket they didn't bother replying to. The idea is good though.
  • what does FSC  stand for?
  • costa have you use web based or ubot based?

• delphi911 have no idea.