Skip to content

My results so far using - GSA + ACW, TBS,

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    My own, and it's a lot bigger. It's worth the effort because no matter what tool you use, it comes in very handy for scraping.
  • Can we have many list of keywords and rotate them from one folder?
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited July 2013
    Just to bring this back to the original idea, one of my main KWs is now in position 2. Been creeping up slowly since May.

@pratik per others advice on here I increased my KW number up to 20k+ per tier, makes a big difference.
  • @spunko2010

I always use 100K kws list on all tiers, lol. Getting an LPM of 45 currently, although it tends to decrease with time but yeah, these days things have been good.

However, to update on my third niche site that just started ranking in 6 days, both keywords are now still on 2nd page, kind of dancing. Around 18-19th position. Haven't made any money yet but hopefully soon.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    @pratik just keep doing what you're doing by the sounds of it, takes weeks/months in many cases
  • @spunko2010

Yep, pretty much! Somehow YouTube video boosting is instant income. But SEO takes a lot of patience.

Btw, at 55 LPM currently!

Also, views sites like u2b, enhanceviews aren't giving any views these days to me, is it same for all? U2b's fast views feature was great, but I don't even get 5-6 views daily, lol. Anyone having the same problem?

Can anyone recommend fast views (whether paid or free view sites like vagex/u2b)?
  • @ron

The biggest boost comes from choosing efficient engines. First you must allow SER to post for a while using all engines in whatever platforms you decide to use.

Then you actually have some data to look at. Then you can see which engines are posting efficiently, which ones are doing a bad job, and then get rid of the bad ones.

Great advice. Thanks.

How about search engine? Is there any method to track the performance of each search engine?

• OzzOzz
    edited July 2013
    >How about search engine? Is there any method to track the performance of each search engine?
    Best advice I can give is to use some footprints and test them against the "Search Online for URLs" tool in 'Options -> Advanced -> Tools'.
    Create an Excel file and compare the number of results after testing.
  • @Ozz thanks for that.
    But which one do you think is more important?
    Engine, search engine or keywords?
    I use scrapebox to scrape a list of keywords but it gives me many monster words. I can only choose the Google suggested option which bring me much less keywords. Therefore I then combine the keywords with a stop words merge list which is created by Matthew Woodard. Any suggestion?
  • OzzOzz
    edited July 2013
    >I use scrapebox to scrape a list of keywords but it gives me many monster words. I can only choose the Google suggested option which bring me much less keywords.
    Depends on what you like to achieve. In case you like to have as many target URLs as possible the more diverse your keywords for searching should be. This means that the keywords don't have to be relevant to your project at all.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @ron - you mentioned that you are focussing on more quality links pointing to your moneysite. Have you started using a PR filter recently?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Yes among other things. Going more old school as well.
  • hello everybody,

eleslash wrote on youtube:

"Youtube Campains :
    Filter - keep it as unfiltered as you can
    For youtube promotion i just spamblast them ending with around 30k+ live backlinks"

I followed his advice and put arround 9k and saw some impressive ranking improvement within youtube.
    But yesterday my video suddenly dissapeared from any ranking. 
    The video still can be found via youtube search.
    Did you make similar experiences?
    I blasted 9k in ~ 3 weeks mixed backlinks of all sorts. No tiers.

Thank you ☺
  • anything that you blast with 9k  or 30k links have a high probability of ranking then disappearing in 1-2 weeks, only some "special" cases stay there for longer, but noone knows why just google.
  • i did a lot of ranking of youtube videos, and many times the videos disappear from Groogle sometimes for a few days to a week, sometime even more...and than bammo you are at the top of page 2..Hope the same for you!
  • page 2 or page 1
    :D
  • top of page 2 is like FriendZone
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @ron - Thanks for all your answers. Are you still using the contextual links for direct links to your moneysite? Are you including wiki's in this list? I'm just a little concerned this is the next big cleanup, since these are easy to create and unrelated to the niche. I wanted to hear the thoughts of someone more experienced on this matter. 
  • I create Wikis for T1 too. Not sure how well I may be hit in next big update or so, lol, but this is trial and error thing so will see.
  • If anyone has ideas for high commissions . please share  . Here is what I've got .

• Hi all ! How big is your websites usually . I am thinking of 1 to 10 pages projects  . is that sounds  reasonable ? 
  • ronron SERLists.com
    I haven't been doing wikis on T1, and I am up in the air if it matters. I invoked the PR1+ rule to see if that matters. The time between Penguin updates was 13 months, so we may not know for a very long time if any of this matters.
  • OzzOzz
    edited July 2013
    i don't do wikis on T1 either. reason #1 is that wikis are editable and there are (xrumer?) scripts out there which do nothing else than change wiki entries. for T2 i don't care.
  • Hmm, I'd probably leave wikis disabled too then.
  • Btw LPM sucks with efficient engines, slightly more verified links even when submitting much lower than before, but oh well, my eyes still wants to see that number haha.
  • another question maybe @ron

When using that many keywords, do you tick "always use keywords to find target sites" ?

When watching the log or the engine files, SER seems to not use KW that often. That way the same targets are scraped over and over again (well, the SERPs change over time, but you get the point).

Best Regards
  • ronron SERLists.com

Yes, I do.

Don't forget that SER also uses a number of different footprints to find targets, and those are coded in the engine file.

And when it does use the keyword, I use the spinfolder token as I have keywords bundled into different files.

Also as you noted, the search results change a bit every day.

Plus I use a number of different search engines.

So when you put it all together, you are getting a pretty good diversity of targets.

• @ron This newbie is shooting another question.

When you said you have around 120 or so projects to feed SER, you meant a single project or you counted 1 project as whole tiers bundled (meaning T123 + T1A2A3A)?

Cheers.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    edited July 2013
    @ron - been also uncertain about wikis but when I recenlty checked very few actually get indexed, despite having unique content, a well written article (from spintax but well written), so I guess they are out of favour..

@Ozz & @Ron - I take it you are using articles & soc net platforms for T1 contextual links. Are there any that you would avoid pointing at a moneysite??
  • no. i just skip wikis.