Skip to content

My results so far using - GSA + ACW, TBS,

Comments

• Hmm,

There is one problem with it. The ignore cookie feature won't work, which will track my visits too. Damn.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    I'm not familiar with piwik. What I can tell you about Clicky is that it can track all your affiliate clicks, and maybe more impressive, is that it has the best-in-the-industry tracking of the bounce rate. It literally pings your site every 10 seconds and knows exactly what your visitors are doing. But again, I pay for a great tracker. Free is a different deal. Some free trackers are undoubtedly better than others.
  • @ron I assume you're on a pro plus plan with 10 websites tracking enabled?
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited July 2013
    I just use Analytics.

It's connected to a different Gmail account for each website.

They can of course see the same IP logging in but who is to say this is not a company IP address with 100s of people using it?  And IP addresses are shared anyway.

Using GWT is more risky imo.  I generally steer clear.
  • @spunko2010 What you mean by GWT? Sorry, not familiar with it.
  • Google Webmaster Tools
  • edited July 2013
    InSaNe I've been using GSA also since its beginning. I did about a year of testing with GSA and some products. This whole PR theory is absolute crap and I don't even waste my time anymore with it. Personally, I use GSA for different purposes. Long story short - I make my web 2.0 with FCS (fcsnetworker.com), post a article to make sure they are live, pull them out of FCS and put them in GSA -- 50 webbies per project. And let them rip for backlinks. It increases the PA (screw PR) and in turn my tiers and more powerful then people realize. I have thousands of web 2.0 now that are in the PA50s and 60s. So I have several different projects going, GSA Ranking, GSA Spamming and GSA PA building. I don't think the sites are going to be so much of a churn and burn bc the tiers1 (web 2.0 PA 60s+) are so strong they shouldn't tank. At least as of yet they haven't. Skype me if you want to chat more about it though .... greeny12322
  • it's good to share with the community if you can. We aren't fighting among ourselves but the big G. :)
  • greeny1232 do you post readable articles to your web 2.0 or just post spun articles on it?

• ronron SERLists.com

@greeny1232 Yes, that is the whole concept of buffer sites, and how you should be working your linkbuilding.

There are many ways, tools, services to create T1's. Everything is fair game. I use T1's that were made outside of SER as well, but I also use ones made inside of SER.

@aulia Certain web 2.0's are moderated, so you have to have a quality article (or high quality manual spin) for those types of sites. For most other web 2.0's, you can have pure spun crap. So you need to know what you can get away with and where.

• edited July 2013
    @greeny1232

What is PA?
    :D
  • i think PA stand for "page authority"
  • cheers - I knew it could not be Pennsylvania
  • ronron SERLists.com

That is a Moz metric that is a surrogate for PR.

See: http://moz.com/learn/seo/page-authority

• @ron Curious if you feed SER scraped list from tools like SB or Gscraper or let SER scrape and post both?
  • @aulia The web 2.0 are made with RCW -- Quite readable, best software I have found so far. I use to have KM and AB, but RCW does the job for me.

• greeny1232 what is RCW? it is the first time i heard it :)
  • edited July 2013
    @aulia Rapid Content Wizard. It's released on the 15th I think. I just happen to get a early copy of it.
  • Yup even in popular SEO forums, there is no mention of RCW.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @Pratik I don't use lists.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    @ron what do you mean you don't use lists? Not even your verified list gathered by previous campaigns?

You do no scraping outside of GSA for gathering additional sites?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Correct. No site lists. No scraping. Just SER.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    @ron surely you could almost quadrupal your links if you scraped with a 3rd party tool?

ehh why?
  • ronron SERLists.com

Because it's not a contest to build a zillion links. If it was, then I would use ser + xrumer. Quite often tiers or massive link volume are not required to rank.

Thinking that you could rank higher if you built 400,000 links per day instead of 200,000 links per day is simply not true. What you throw directly at your site has far more consequence in the grand scheme of things. 

• @ron How can you make such high LpM by not using site list? I can only have less than 20LpM if I do not use site list while can boost up to 100LpM by using it.

I know this is not a contest to build zillion of links. But just having a few LpM cannot build up my Tier 1's PA :(
  • ronron SERLists.com

The biggest boost comes from choosing efficient engines. First you must allow SER to post for a while using all engines in whatever platforms you decide to use.

Then you actually have some data to look at. Then you can see which engines are posting efficiently, which ones are doing a bad job, and then get rid of the bad ones.

• @ron im having the issue of running out of new social network or article platform to post (not running out but becoming slower), what do you do to find new target always? (footprints, keywords, anything else)... what have worked best for you.
  • edited July 2013

> Because it's not a contest to build a zillion links. If it was, then I would use ser + xrumer. Quite often tiers or massive link volume are not required to rank.

Excellently said.

Btw, I'm really amazed that you even don't use verified site lists of your own. Is there any performance reason or you have noted that it runs faster without it or such?

Thank you.
  • ronron SERLists.com

Lots of keywords makes a big difference. I rotate through an enormous list.

• @ron Nice. Assuming you've scraped your own keywords list other than that standard list floating around here? How many words, 100K?

Thank you.