Skip to content

My results so far using - GSA + ACW, TBS,

Comments

• 42 here. Do you guys notice, rank 2 and 3 were tanked as well, closely. Perhaps a -30 or -40 penalty or something.
  • Moved to 45 for me
  • #1 still in Australia..
  • you guys use keyword related to your niche or 100k top keyword list ? it is impossible to get 33k verified everyday
  • @insane , how are your website ranking thesedays? 
  • Just read this whole thread.

InSane, does that mean your absolute spam sites are all gone - I think the last you said was 80% are gone. So what's the consensus now?
  • Yep, so the original sites and all the ones mentioned above are basically gone and done.

I've since created several new ones and they are creeping up as usual.. some in the top 5, some in the top 20.. another week and i guess they will be on top..

just churning and turning.. :)
  • @insane you do some keyword research, or you just pick whatever you want and buy some emd..?
  • Insane, so you're doing exactly the same kind of spammy websites that have gone? If they rank, that means it's just some kind of refresh that kills them and they don't have it in the algorithm to kill those kind of sites. So when the refresh comes, then those sites will be gone again. Is that what you think will happen insane?
  • edited June 2013
    @jonathanjon The method is churn and burn, thats exactly what will happen. Build a site, spam the shit out of it, it'll rank for a limited time, then eventually crash and burn. When it burns, churn out another one. The key is to make sure that the site in question has a decent ROI. No point doing this if you're only making pennies.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    @doubleup but if you're making decent ROI surely using less risky strategies would work? You coudl probably get into top 2-3 positions with slower approach. I am glad people experiment and not criticizing, just wonder what benefit churn and burn has? I suppose you don't get so disheartened when Google crushes you!
  • @spunko2010 As an example, i setup a site last week. Bought the domain in the morning, and built links to it immediately. By that evening it was already in 16th place. 2 days later, it hit 3rd place and is already earning. Via other methods, it would probably have taken weeks, if not a month to rank. That's weeks of cash i would have been missing out on.
  • i've noticed a lot of newly registered domains ranking very quickly i.e. within 1 week post pengin 2.0 in my niche.
  • @doubleup I am trying out a little bit of churn and burn for fun. Do you blast it with like a 100k links and then leave it or do you keep building till it burns? Any restrictions on the type of links you use?

thanks
  • I have a few guys getting mad about me spamming their sites.

A handful begged me not to do that. :p
  • @Velocity Normally i blast until it ranks. However with this site, i used a dofollow list i'd put together. Ran a blast, then stopped when the list was exhausted. The only links i don't use are referrer, indexer and web 2.0
  • edited June 2013
    @doubleup thanks. How competitive is your example above, to get results like those in a week is awesome!!
  • @Velocity NP. Not competitive at all compared to my usual. 6000 exact match local searches, and high competition and a CPC of just over a dollar according to google keyword tool
  • Hey all Experts,

i have some questions about gsa campaign setup.

Like i am running 65+ (including direct link and multi tier setup) campaigns with 30 dedicated proxies, 100 threads but in my all direct link campaign are getting very low verification links..like 2-3-6-8 etc. means not even cross 10 links per day.

Please let me know if i did something wrong in setting..

Thanks

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited June 2013
    Thing is, if you tiered this spam, wouldn't rankings be much more long term?

If you can spam all these links and achieve your goals then why not just pop those generated tier 1's into exactly the same campaign and blast those... Then do it again and again and again, before you know it you will have 5 tiers pointing to the tier that originally got you to the top spot...
  • @Tim89: In this @doubleup case, manual review.

There's also concerns of link velocity, among other things. Tiered linking is not the magic potion that cures all problems.
    edited June 2013
    A manual review of someone's tiered links?

Surely a way to limit the exposure of that is to add 2-4 other links in, using GSA's built in feature.  Before you know it you have links pointing everywhere.
  • No, a manual review of SERP for that keyword.

Matt mentioned about that specific SERP in his pre-Penguin 2.0 announcement. That's why doubleup came up with that domain.
    Oh, sorry understood now.
  • What do you guys think is a good ROI # ? 
  • Hi  sonic81,

Do you have any news about your campaigns for the moment, after google updates?

Same details tiers can you share here.

Regards,
  • edited July 2013
    All my sites are gone. When I search for my terms all I see is ads, Google shopping and universal search. No more organic results. Google became an Ad Search Engine. SEO is dead. Move on.

• move on SEO dead move on now
  • Cannot move on, I am lazy, can someone push me!!!!! 
    By the way i just landed a new website ( domain register 3 on May) for a medical insurance term (24000 exact)  in google  first page.

Only using SER. 
  • 3,445 questions asked to @strovolo in 3.. 2.. 1..