Skip to content

[SERVerifiedLists]Over 2M Targets/Mo➽High PA/DA ➽LOW OBL ➽Contextuals ☑Insane LPM&VPM

Comments

• vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    send coupon code pls

Coupon sent.

Have a nice and safe weekend.
  • Hey guys , Seems your older coupon not working anymore. Can you arrange me a coupon for 6 months. Best ,
    Cosmetak said:
    Hey guys , Seems your older coupon not working anymore. Can you arrange me a coupon for 6 months. Best ,

Hi , Welcome back :) . Coupon pmed.

Have a safe, great and nice day!
  • Can you give me the best coupon please. I am from country where dollar is super duper high. Thanks.
    Can you give me the best coupon please. I am from country where dollar is super duper high. Thanks.

Hi :) Coupon sent. Have a nice day!
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    hey ill pick this up with a coupon if u send me one, thanks
  • vkp1988 said:
    Can you give me the best coupon please. I am from country where dollar is super duper high. Thanks.

Hi :) Coupon sent. Have a nice day!

Thank you. I got my coupon and purchased.

• edited May 2021
    Hi, on your website it says the links you provide are DA 15+, are all the links only DA15 or are they higher? Is it possible to sort the list in to higher DA sections for different tiers?

Also on a post further up it is mentioned there is a higher Da list for tier 1, I didnt see this anywhere on your website, what is the DA of this list please?
    Thanks
    edited May 2021
    meee said:
    Hi, on your website it says the links you provide are DA 15+, are all the links only DA15 or are they higher? Is it possible to sort the list in to higher DA sections for different tiers?

Also on a post further up it is mentioned there is a higher Da list for tier 1, I didnt see this anywhere on your website, what is the DA of this list please?
    Thanks
    Hello ,

It's 15 above. It's pre sorted for engines. Since GSA SER only comes with PR emulator its unable to sort.

Sorry for the late reply. Since i am the only access to this forum it took bit late than usual response time.  Next time you can  ) contact our helpdesk or support email to get instant support.  (Flying with covid is a real mess :'(

• Coupon please.............................
    Coupon please.............................

Coupon inboxed. :)

• Hi @vkp1988
    How does one use these lists if wanting to do a multiple tier project?
    Also, I thought tier 1 links had to be somewhat niche related. I am assuming your lists will be generic?
    Finally, could I please have the coupon too? :)

Many thanks
    CristinaP said:
    Hi @vkp1988
    How does one use these lists if wanting to do a multiple tier project?
    Also, I thought tier 1 links had to be somewhat niche related. I am assuming your lists will be generic?
    Finally, could I please have the coupon too? :)

Many thanks
    Hello ,

You can use it as you want. Whether it's multiple tiered or single projects, you can use any of our verified link folders (aka pools). Our MOZ passed folder is specialized for higher tiers. SO you can use those kinds of links for tier 1 or even money sites if you do the right data /content. It has not to be niche related for any tiered backlink as long as the content is related. With automation tools, it's hard to build place related + all metrics rich backlinks. Even you can do it / control with GSA SER you will be going to lose tons of valuable links. For better support, you also can contact our support team directly as we have a 365/7 support desk for list related issues. FYI: We only provide support for list setup, and we don't offer support for campaign creations as it's a total different task.

Coupon sent to your inbox.

Hope to see you inside.
    Stay clean & safe!
  • pass the coupon my man
    danNroycc said:
    pass the coupon my man

Coupon pmed.
    Great day!
  • DanielRDanielR Chicago
    Could you send me a discount coupon please.
    DanielR said:
    Could you send me a discount coupon please.

Coupon sent!
  • Hey,do you accept cryptocurrency ?
    Hey,do you accept cryptocurrency ?
    Hi . Coupon pmed.

Have a great day!

• How many links do you provide per day? Do you provide any trials?
    How many links do you provide per day? Do you provide any trials?
    Hello , It all depends on the daily performance. Everything is automated. (From scraping to verifying and eliminating dead 404 links / SPAM while syncing with the end users. In average we are verifying 8000K month and low obl / high PA DA links around 300K.

For better and instant 1 to 1 support make sure to contact one of our live agent in website.

Best .

• Caroline12Caroline12 North America
    Been using your service for last 2 weeks and i would say this is great and i am getting great results than rest of other services. My all worry is i don't have paypal and all i had to pay was bitcoins :) (which costs me high exchange rate) ,,If you accept visa that would be cool. Great list btw!
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    How many unique verified contextual articles do you have?
    londonseo said:
    How many unique verified contextual articles do you have?

Hello ,

Thank you for your interest in our service. It's not a link list service where we offer .sl standalone. It's all in one link feeding system for GSA. It all depends on the daily performances. Once sub user will get different filtered links throughout the day. For quick statics, please visit the real-time sync page,

Feel free to follow up our sales page and blog for more info:
    https://www.serverifiedlists.com/gsa-search-engine-ranker-guides/

I hope it helps.

Been using your service for last 2 weeks and i would say this is great and i am getting great results than rest of other services. My all worry is i don't have paypal and all i had to pay was bitcoins :) (which costs me high exchange rate) ,,If you accept visa that would be cool. Great list btw!

Hi , Glad you like our link list service.  We also accept visa and master. Please follow https://www.serverifiedlists.com/ser-verified-lists-cc/ if you want to pay with visa or master.

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Have a great day.

• I wanna try your list.any coupon code available?
    Abel123 said:
    I wanna try your list.any coupon code available?
    Coupon sent :)

Have a great day!

• Do you offer any discount for monthly plan ?
    Do you offer any discount for monthly plan ?

Howdy :)

Coupon sent.

Have a nice day!
  • I would like a coupon code