Skip to content

[SERVerifiedLists]Over 2M Targets/Mo➽High PA/DA ➽LOW OBL ➽Contextuals ☑Insane LPM&VPM

Comments

• PM discount code please.
  • vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    Could you send me a discount coupon please.
    Hi, Coupon sent. Have good day!
    danthony said:
    PM discount code please.
    Hi, Coupon sent. Have good day!
  • Hi, How use it? What is the quality of links? Can I use it for tier 1 too? How can you update it? What is the discount code? How much discount?
    git said:
    Hi, How use it? What is the quality of links? Can I use it for tier 1 too? How can you update it? What is the discount code? How much discount?

Hello,

You can use our cloud to get synced up to dated links around the clock. As we mentioned on our sales website it's for top tier so yes it can be used for tier 1. You can find more information by visiting our sales website. There are also FAQ and knowledge-base , Blog as well.

10% off discount code sent.
  • I have been using your system with other 2 providers here and i would say you are the one who only provide contextual rich links than rest. I hope you guys willing to give lifetime discount on black friday. I am eagerly waiting for it. Love the overall service
    I have been using your system with other 2 providers here and i would say you are the one who only provide contextual rich links than rest. I hope you guys willing to give lifetime discount on black friday. I am eagerly waiting for it. Love the overall service
    We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the service! We are always looking for ways to improve our service and provide the best quality of verified links. Unfortunately, we are no longer selling lifetime accounts. However, you can grab yearly plans with recurring discounts.

Have a nice day.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Could i get the discount code as well ? thanks
    Could i get the discount code as well ? thanks

Coupon sent.
    Have a nice day!
  • vkp1988 said:
    I have been using your system with other 2 providers here and i would say you are the one who only provide contextual rich links than rest. I hope you guys willing to give lifetime discount on black friday. I am eagerly waiting for it. Love the overall service
    We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the service! We are always looking for ways to improve our service and provide the best quality of verified links. Unfortunately, we are no longer selling lifetime accounts. However, you can grab yearly plans with recurring discounts.

Have a nice day.

Thank you! I also request for a new upgrade. Also got your black friday offer going to subscribe for this weekend for a yearly pack.
  • Can I get discount code please?
    DexterLab said:
    Can I get discount code please?

Hi , We are celebrating black Friday. Just visit our sales page and grab any plan.  We are giving away up to 50%.

Best.

Pay with major payments such as Paypal/Visa and get 30% off on all plans.

Monthly $37    $29.60
    6 Month $197    $157.60
    Yearly $297      $237.60

Pay with Major payments
    https://www.serverifiedlists.com/

Pay with Crypto [BTC/ETH] and get 50% off on all plans.

Monthly $37     $18.5
    Yearly $297      $148.5

Alternative payment methods access are not instant. It may take 12H to get activated.

Pay with Cryptos
    https://www.serverifiedlists.com/Cryptos

This offer ends 1st of December 2021.

For support, please get in touch with our email or open a ticket at our help-desk.

• Purchased and waiting for dropbox folder share.
    DexterLab said:
    Purchased and waiting for dropbox folder share.

Thanks for grabbing it. It's an automated process. If there is any issues feel free to open a ticket or contact our support dept.

Best .
  • Mike_RossMike_Ross Arizona, USA
    I've been using your service time to time and you guys doing pretty amazing job. Going to buy with btc.
    Thanked by 1vkp1988
  • edited December 2021
    Hey Op.

Haven't been on this forum for a while.. so I'm kinda re-learning the SEO ropes, if you will.
    Couple of questions here relating to upfront cost of running GER with your lists pursuant to having watched your sales video..

1: Will I still need proxies to use GSE with your lists? (do you have a recommendation of quantity based on your list size/s?)
    2: Catch all emails where registration to the links sites go to - do you have a seller recommendation etc?
    3: Articles (I'm assuming there has to be content posted on the sites with your lists).. recommended article length, images in the articles and spin software?

I assume you have a FAQ or sorts that would answer these type of questions and other similar I may have forgotten to include?

Last, do you have a coupon code?

Thanks in advance for your feedback Op
    acronym said:
    Hey Op.

Haven't been on this forum for a while.. so I'm kinda re-learning the SEO ropes, if you will.
    Couple of questions here relating to upfront cost of running GER with your lists pursuant to having watched your sales video..

1: Will I still need proxies to use GSE with your lists? (do you have a recommendation of quantity based on your list size/s?)
    2: Catch all emails where registration to the links sites go to - do you have a seller recommendation etc?
    3: Articles (I'm assuming there has to be content posted on the sites with your lists).. recommended article length, images in the articles and spin software?

I assume you have a FAQ or sorts that would answer these type of questions and other similar I may have forgotten to include?

Last, do you have a coupon code?

Thanks in advance for your feedback Op

Hi there,

Glad to hear you are back on the forum. We have a bunch of new updates as well.

I am glad you watched our video and thank you for your questions.

We try our best to answer all the questions that we get on time, But for better support and accuracy always make sure to contact our helpdesk as each user connects with an agent.

1.Of course you must use proxies for gsa ser to avoid intrussions with your ISP / server IP.

1. Yes you can checkout our blog for resources : https://www.serverifiedlists.com/resources/

2. It’s recommended to use human readable quality content with our links. We have best practice guide for more optimized campaigns. Our service specialized for top tier link building. Please follow guide here :https://www.serverifiedlists.com/gsa-search-engine-ranker-best-practices-guide-set-up-your-gsa-ser-today/

If you have any pre-sale questions, please feel free to email us at sales@serverifiedlists.com. If you're running into technical issues and need advice, please submit a ticket or drop an email to support@serverifiedlists.com and we'll get back to you as soon as we can! We hope you choose us...

• edited December 2021
    Thanks for the response Op.. truly appreciate it.

I obviously missed the Black Friday special..
    Just thinking aloud - Any discount coupons for non crypto payments?

Thanks in advance
    acronym said:
    Thanks for the response Op.. truly appreciate it.

I obviously missed the Black Friday special..
    Just thinking aloud - Any discount coupons for non crypto payments?

Thanks in advance

Hi ,

Unfortunately our Black Friday offer has been ended few days ago.  You still can get with 10% off. I have pmed the coupon for you.

Hope you will join with us .
  • lukegage92lukegage92 Buffalo, USA
    Guys i missed my black friday offer this year noticed you guys are still running a offer on cryptos. Can i buy yearly plan with cryptos here https://www.vkp1988.com/product/ser-verified-lists-1-year-2-years-if-you-pay-with-bitcoins/
    Thanked by 1vkp1988
    Guys i missed my black friday offer this year noticed you guys are still running a offer on cryptos. Can i buy yearly plan with cryptos here https://www.vkp1988.com/product/ser-verified-lists-1-year-2-years-if-you-pay-with-bitcoins/

Hello ,

Yes we still runs huge discounts on cryptos and sure you can grab it. If there is anything let us know. Always make sure to contact our 365 Helpdesk or support email for instant ongoing support.

Best
    Thanked by 1lukegage92
  • lukegage92lukegage92 Buffalo, USA
    vkp1988 said:

Hello ,

Yes we still runs huge discounts on cryptos and sure you can grab it. If there is anything let us know. Always make sure to contact our 365 Helpdesk or support email for instant ongoing support.

Best

Thanks man. I subbed to the monthly.
    Thanked by 1vkp1988
    vkp1988 said:

Hello ,

Best

Thanks man. I subbed to the monthly.

Thank you for trusting us.

Best
    hey, im signing up for the monthly option to check your lists out today...one note i have is...whats up with the massively large check mark images all over your site? it makes things next to impossible to read any of your information
    edited January 2022
    *UPDATE* copy/pasted this and sent to your support email...couldnt get the order to go thru using the main sales page monthly option either.

im trying to order via the alternative/bitcoin option which takes me to the https://www.vkp1988.com/ domain product page. when i try to input a coupon i get this spinning disc that never goes away no matter how long i let it sit.

and regardless of coupon, when i load or refresh the page and go to the bottom quickly i can see the bitcoin related icons stuff for a second or so, then it disappears underneath the double spinning discs and never finishes reloading or letting me proceed no matter how long i let it go...it just hangs there.

ive tried this in 3 separate browsers, and added the website to malwarebytes exception list...dunno what else to do?

looking forward to trying this, thanks for helping me sort this out

hey, im signing up for the monthly option to check your lists out today...one note i have is...whats up with the massively large check mark images all over your site? it makes things next to impossible to read any of your information

*UPDATE* copy/pasted this and sent to your support email...couldnt get the order to go thru using the main sales page monthly option either.

im trying to order via the alternative/bitcoin option which takes me to the https://www.vkp1988.com/ domain product page. when i try to input a coupon i get this spinning disc that never goes away no matter how long i let it sit.

and regardless of coupon, when i load or refresh the page and go to the bottom quickly i can see the bitcoin related icons stuff for a second or so, then it disappears underneath the double spinning discs and never finishes reloading or letting me proceed no matter how long i let it go...it just hangs there.

ive tried this in 3 separate browsers, and added the website to malwarebytes exception list...dunno what else to do?

looking forward to trying this, thanks for helping me sort this out

Hello,

I appreciate your interest in our service. As we have mentioned here, we don't provide pre-sale support / technical support here as we have a dedicated team and support desk. If you have already contacted our support@serverifiedlists.com or support desk, they will respond under 24H except weekends. (weekends may take up to 48H)

As you were trying to purchase via alternative payment methods (which is done by a reseller partner), I am not sure why it's unable to buy as we are already getting sales without any issues. Currently, there is no ticket regarding such issue from other users.

It may be your DNS or something, However, you can get support via our support team as we don't provide support here.

Hope it helps
  • pm discount code.i would like to try your list
    pm discount code.i would like to try your list

Coupon sent.
    Have a nice day!
  • slranaslrana Bangladesh
    PM discount coupon. i would like to try your service.