Skip to content

[SERVerifiedLists]Over 2M Targets/Mo➽High PA/DA ➽LOW OBL ➽Contextuals ☑Insane LPM&VPM

Comments

• CarltonStuder65CarltonStuder65 East Los Angeles, California
    Hey hey How to shift a monthly subscription to an yearly subscription?
    Thanked by 1vkp1988
  • vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    edited December 2020
    Hey hey How to shift a monthly subscription to an yearly subscription?

Hello , you can simply do it by opening a ticket at our helpdesk. One of our agents will help you throughout the process. Hope it helps.

• Hi!! Could you send me a discount coupon please. Thank you!
    juanch7x said:
    Hi!! Could you send me a discount coupon please. Thank you!

Coupon sent. Enjoy!
  • Good job with the helpdesk during the sale and after service! Your team got a long way ahead of you...
    danNroycc said:
    Good job with the helpdesk during the sale and after service! Your team got a long way ahead of you...

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service.
  • purchase made :) thanks
    juanch7x said:
    purchase made :) thanks

Thank you for choosing us. Make sure to request for Dropbox access to receive fresh targets daily directly to the GSA SER. :)
  • Hey verified lists! how to join your affiliate program?
    danNroycc said:
    Hey verified lists! how to join your affiliate program?

Thanks for being interested in our affiliate program. You can find more details about it via the link below.

Ps. Feel free to contact our live agents via chat or by opening a ticket at the helpdesk if you have any questions or doubts.

• I have been looking for Xmas promotion discount ? Any plans on it ?
    BUBA said:
    I have been looking for Xmas promotion discount ? Any plans on it ?

Hello! Thanks for being interested in our service. We are preparing some Christmas deals at the moment and we will post here once everything is ready. Stay in touch. :)
  • Hey team! I opened a ticket at the helpdesk since I need to change my email address of the account. Please respond fast since I've got big plans coming up next year with you guys.
  • Hey mate, any discount for monthly access?
    Hey mate, any discount for monthly access?

Hey! We just launched our Christmas Deal and you can get 20% recurring discount for the monthly access. Coupon codes and further information PMed.
  • According to the chat conversation I had in your website, I was asked to open a ticket at the helpdesk to contact your agents. How long will it take to get a respond to tickets?
    According to the chat conversation I had in your website, I was asked to open a ticket at the helpdesk to contact your agents. How long will it take to get a respond to tickets?

Hey! It usually takes less than 24 hours to respond to a ticket. It looks like there are no pending tickets and you may have received a reply already. :)
  • Hi team , I want to know how you guys measure the quality of backlinks you provide. Can I get more details about the quality measurements?
    Hi team , I want to know how you guys measure the quality of backlinks you provide. Can I get more details about the quality measurements?

Hey! Thanks for being interested in our service. We filter over 2 Million high quality verified links that are sorted for Moz 15+ PA & DA. Also we have an elusive set of lists that has Higher PA & DA that are suitable for high quality GSA SER campaigns. You can find out more information through our sale's page. If you got any questions, our live chat agent will assist you in no time.

• Unre3alEy3Unre3alEy3 Inside your Brain!
    Did I just missed the christmas deal? Just thought of starting the year with a gsa blast. PM me if the coupon is available.
    Did I just missed the christmas deal? Just thought of starting the year with a gsa blast. PM me if the coupon is available.

Hey! Thanks for being interested in our service. The offer ends on 6th of Jan. You still can hop into the member's area with the 20% Discount.

• happy new year vkp! It's a new year and this where i always come for when i'm about to run gsa campaigns. Placing an order now. my projects awaits your backlinks
    happy new year vkp! It's a new year and this where i always come for when i'm about to run gsa campaigns. Placing an order now. my projects awaits your backlinks

Hey! Thanks for choosing our service. Wishing you a Very Happy New Year and hope your campaigns will be successful in the 2021!
  • Do I have to be a member of your service to affiliate your service? (I want to sell your product because I know it's a great service. But I'm not using it these days.) I hope I still can get a pair of affiliate links. :)
    edited January 2021
    williewat said:
    Do I have to be a member of your service to affiliate your service? (I want to sell your product because I know it's a great service. But I'm not using it these days.) I hope I still can get a pair of affiliate links. :)
    Hello! Thanks for being interested in our affiliate program. Anybody can join our affiliate program through the link below.

Affiliate program - https://www.serverifiedlists.com/servl-affiliate-program/
  • CarltonStuder65CarltonStuder65 East Los Angeles, California
    the live chat was very helpful during the account migration. i really appreciate the quick support and the help you guys provide for users.
    the live chat was very helpful during the account migration. i really appreciate the quick support and the help you guys provide for users.
    Appreciate your kind words. Our team works around the clock to provide the best customer support for our subscribers. Stay safe!
  • vkp1988 said:
    williewat said:
    Do I have to be a member of your service to affiliate your service? (I want to sell your product because I know it's a great service. But I'm not using it these days.) I hope I still can get a pair of affiliate links. :)
    Hello! Thanks for being interested in our affiliate program. Anybody can join our affiliate program through the link below.

Affiliate program - https://www.serverifiedlists.com/servl-affiliate-program/
    I was just looking for this :D
  • Purchased the monthly package. when will I get the dropbox folders?