Skip to content

[SERVerifiedLists]Over 2M Targets/Mo➽High PA/DA ➽LOW OBL ➽Contextuals ☑Insane LPM&VPM

Comments

• vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    Opened a ticket and waiting for a response  :)

Hello! We have replied to all the tickets and you should have received a response as well. Hope it helps!
  • LewisKLewisK sri lanka
    Hey I would like a coupon code
    Thanked by 1vkp1988
    LewisK said:
    Hey I would like a coupon code
    Coupon sent. Enjoy & stay safe!
  • coupon please!
    Jack24572 said:
    coupon please!

Coupon sent. Enjoy!
  • Hi , I want to resub for 6 months plan. My older coupon was not working. Can you provide me new coupon. Since i am a older customer can i get bigger discount ? Thanks :)
  • I am getting great amount verified links and LpM. really satisfied :)
    Hi , I want to resub for 6 months plan. My older coupon was not working. Can you provide me new coupon. Since i am a older customer can i get bigger discount ? Thanks :)
    Hi , Coupon pmed, Have a very nice day!

DanielR said:
    I am getting great amount verified links and LpM. really satisfied :)

Thank you for your feedback.  Have a great day!
  • When is the monthly package available. Seems it's sold out for last few days.  I am eagerly want to buy as right now i dont have any verified link list. lol
    lukyjohn said:
    When is the monthly package available. Seems it's sold out for last few days.  I am eagerly want to buy as right now i dont have any verified link list. lol

Hi , Thank you for interesting in our service.  Unfortunately our monthly packages sell faster than others.  You can subscribe to our waiting list and once its available you can get it . Or why not to try yearly plan as it's the best price.
  • any discount coupon?
    DanielR said:
    any discount coupon?
    Coupon sent. Enjoy!

• Any discountcoupon available
    Any discountcoupon available
    Coupon sent.

Have a good day!

• Hi , I tried to purchased your service and seems it's sold out. Any idea when it's going to available ?
  • lukyjohnlukyjohn usa
    edited March 2021
     missed it. When it's going to available. Subed for waiting list.
    Hi , I tried to purchased your service and seems it's sold out. Any idea when it's going to available ?

lukyjohn said:
     missed it. When it's going to available. Subed for waiting list.

Good news guys! Now it's available. You can grab any package while they are available. If you were on waiting list you should already notified.  :):+1:

• gloomgloom Indonesia
    any coupon code available currently?
    gloom said:
    any coupon code available currently?

Coupon sent. Have a wonderful day!
  • This is one of best link list services here period.... I never thought they are that serious ..But after all their support , Links update daily without any issues. Love the quality of links. Within few clicks can build the tiered campaign without any hassle. Cheers up guys! Take this as a tip review as credit back.
    Thanked by 1vkp1988
    PeterOne said:
    This is one of best link list services here period.... I never thought they are that serious ..But after all their support , Links update daily without any issues. Love the quality of links. Within few clicks can build the tiered campaign without any hassle. Cheers up guys! Take this as a tip review as credit back.

Thank you for your feedback. Yes we get customer support very serious and we have pretty active tech agents as well.   By opening a ticket at helpdesk expect response under 12H most of the time.

Once again thank you for your honest feedback.

stay safe!
  • Hi! Is there any discount coupons avaliable? :)
    Thanked by 1vkp1988
    Hi! Is there any discount coupons avaliable? :)

Hi . Of course! Coupon sent directly to your inbox.

Have a nice day! 
  • lukegage92lukegage92 Buffalo, USA
    Hi! I am back and i would like to re subscribe. I tried my custom coupon code and seems it's expired. Can you provide me new coupon code. Thank you mate. Great service btw!
    Thanked by 1vkp1988
    Hi! I am back and i would like to re subscribe. I tried my custom coupon code and seems it's expired. Can you provide me new coupon code. Thank you mate. Great service btw!

Welcome back. Pmed the coupon.

Best
  • Hi! Kindly share any available coupon codes and trial for testing! Thank you.
  • I am interested in re subscribing again too. PM me the coupon as well. Thanks. 
    Hi! Kindly share any available coupon codes and trial for testing! Thank you.

Jusiam said:
    I am interested in re subscribing again too. PM me the coupon as well. Thanks. 

Hello ,

Coupon sent.

Sorry for late response. We had issues with logins and had to wait. But even if you were contact via sales dep they still can provide support.

See you in members area.

PS : For instant better support always contact us via emails / helpdesk as we have 265/7 helpdesk.
  • send coupon code pls