Skip to content

[SERVerifiedLists]Over 2M Targets/Mo➽High PA/DA ➽LOW OBL ➽Contextuals ☑Insane LPM&VPM

Comments

• vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    edited January 2021
    Purchased the monthly package. when will I get the dropbox folders?
    Hey! It usually takes less than 12 hours to receive Dropbox access. (I surely takes less than that). Make sure to contact us via helpdesk if you have any issues. Our agents provide quick support for our members. Best of luck with the campaigns!

Official Website - www.serverifiedlists.com
  • vkp1988 said:
    williewat said:
    Do I have to be a member of your service to affiliate your service? (I want to sell your product because I know it's a great service. But I'm not using it these days.) I hope I still can get a pair of affiliate links. :)
    Hello! Thanks for being interested in our affiliate program. Anybody can join our affiliate program through the link below.

Affiliate program - https://www.serverifiedlists.com/servl-affiliate-program/
    Great news. All the posts are up and I will the affiliate links. You are giving good discounts for affiliates!
  • Can you drop a coupon to the inbox? Tx
    goodvibes said:
    Can you drop a coupon to the inbox? Tx

Coupon sent. Enjoy!
  • Hi there, can you send a coupon? I'm interested in the monthly service, thx
    aleitos said:
    Hi there, can you send a coupon? I'm interested in the monthly service, thx
    Coupon sent. Enjoy & stay safe!
  • Can I have a coupon? Do you provide a trial?
    Can I have a coupon? Do you provide a trial?

Hello!

Sending you a coupon now. We do not provide any trials for the member's area due to the nature of the service. Feel free to contact our chat agent or open a ticket at the help-desk if you got any doubts or per-sale questions.

• Hey vkp! would it be possible to use your list in a vps and as well as in my pc at the same time?
    Hey vkp! would it be possible to use your list in a vps and as well as in my pc at the same time?

Hello!

Yes, you can request 2 different Dropbox outputs via each membership. You will have to let us know if you are planning to use your membership on more than 2 IPs.
  • Hey VKP1988! I was an active user last year and I'm planning to subscribe to your service again. Can you help me get my previous account back? I will PM you the account details.
    Hey VKP1988! I was an active user last year and I'm planning to subscribe to your service again. Can you help me get my previous account back? I will PM you the account details.

Hello!

You can resubscribe to our service again via the official website. You can open a ticket at our helpdesk if you have any doubts or anything to clarify.

• hey verified lists! my paypal account got restricted. I want to continue using the service. Can you send me details of other payment method options?
    hey verified lists! my paypal account got restricted. I want to continue using the service. Can you send me details of other payment method options?
    Hi!

We are sorry to hear that. We hope you will recover your account back soon. You can purchase our service with other credit/debit cards here.

https://www.serverifiedlists.com/ser-verified-lists-cc/
  • Kindly share the latest coupon. Ps. I'm an old member of your service. PM me if you got any discounts for previous members.
    Kindly share the latest coupon. Ps. I'm an old member of your service. PM me if you got any discounts for previous members.

10% recurring coupon sent. Stay safe!
  • Got instant access for the member's area after the payment. Requesting for dropbox now  8-)
    Got instant access for the member's area after the payment. Requesting for dropbox now  8-)

Thanks for subscribing to our service. Your Dropbox request must have been approved by now. If you have any issues/doubts, make sure to open a ticket at the helpdesk.

• coupon please?
    coupon please?

• I noticed that you provide free RDP support for users. I'm setting up GSA ranker on a new vps and I was thinking your agents will be able to set up the lists on behalf :) 
    edited February 2021
    I noticed that you provide free RDP support for users. I'm setting up GSA ranker on a new vps and I was thinking your agents will be able to set up the lists on behalf :) 
    Hi! Yes we provide one free set up for all the users. You can request for one of our agent's support via RDP by opening a ticket at the helpdesk.

• vkp1988 said:
    I noticed that you provide free RDP support for users. I'm setting up GSA ranker on a new vps and I was thinking your agents will be able to set up the lists on behalf :) 
    Hi! Yes we provide one free set up for all the users. You can request for one of our agent's support via RDP by opening a ticket at the helpdesk.

Logged in to the VPS today and everything is well set up. You guys are awesome!
    Thanked by 1vkp1988
  • lukegage92lukegage92 Buffalo, USA
    coupon please?
    Thanked by 1vkp1988
    coupon please?

• JosephinemontesJosephinemontes Estonia
    edited February 2021
    I just saw a thread about your live updates. Do you share fresh links directly every hour to the ser?
    I just saw a thread about your live updates. Do you share fresh links directly every hour to the ser?
    Hello! It depends on many factors such as, how fast the links have been used and the number of targets that are been scraped and verified etc. Sometimes it could be every hour, and sometimes it could be just a few times a day.

What we make sure is that our members will receive over 2 Million high quality verified targets every month.

• coupon please
    PeterOne said:
    coupon please

• Opened a ticket and waiting for a response  :)