Skip to content

★★★★★ Link Processor: Indexing + Crawling + Link Pushing - The Best GSA Indexer - $9.95

Comments

• I added my 5000 links on 23rd. After that day, my link counter shows that |0| links are available for me.
    So for 2 days I couldnt add my links...
    Wrote to support, but no reply...
  • My credit counter does not reset TO 150,000 for the past 3 days now.
    Instead it carries on from the previous day. Cost me a good day or two!!!
    Please fix this issue A.S.A.P.
  • I sent them 2 messages, but no reply yet!! I couldnt add links for 2 days now :(
  • We are working on this issue
  • Issue is fixed. Please check now
  • Yes, it seems fine now ..But I think you should give us the extra links for 2 days, since we missed 2 days of link amount!
  • nice service but losing money  :))
  • Sure. We will not cut your credits. Out developers will add extra credits in allaccounts in next 7 days
  • so after this indexing service has beenout for some time are there any user reviews, care to share
  • We are having new customers on daily bases and our service grows over time.
    Prices are so low that you can try it without much risk.
  • Hey I Ordered yesterday and added API key in GSA so I see work but my question is why is per project 3 links in lists?
  • GSA is sending every X minutes all "verified" links to Link Processor.
    So, if in some check there are only 3 verified links it will send them and create project.
  • Thank you for now Im very satisfied with linkprocessor
  • Is this service effective in indexing Web 2.0 sites? I have tons of Web 2 sites that need indexing.
  • Give it a try, prices are so low that you will not risk much.
  • We will close this deal soon:

Save Big With 6 Months Plans

150,000 links per day
    $94.95USD / 6 Months

300,000 links per day
    $169.95USD / 6 Months

Both options are avaliable once you register at http://linkprocessor.net/user/register.php
  • I am also getting the following ERROR: Check URL list.  Project not created!

It's only happening with a certain set of 50k URLS & I can't pinpoint why I'm getting the error. The same set of urls uploaded fine to Indexification. Also you should allow people to delete their projects. Because of this error I now have 6 or 7 phantom projects that have no urls in it. Plus it would be nice to delete a dripped project if you decide to stop it.
  • Just signed up cant wait for the results. How this service compare to lindexed ?
  • OldFusser - I have replied to your email and fixed issue with wrong URL in your list.
  • edited November 2014
    Comment at other forum:

"I bought Link Processor about three months ago. The first site I added had been dormant for nearly a year and began to move within 48 hours. My biggest win was a video site that had been stuck at 45 to 50 visits a day.

Last week I ran the interior page urls and the main page url through Link Processor. 24 hours later the site had received 75 visits and within the next few days the visitor count hit 120.

Bottom line, this site is currently averaging more than 175 daily visits in less than 30 days from when it averaged less than 50 visits a day.

Link Processor has worked flawlessly from the beginning and continues to exceed my expectations."

• What would be great feature is to download indexed list so we can test it on Scrapebox. Now you need to copy and paste. 
  • You already have that list at your desktop as you have submitted that to us. Isn't it?
  • I'm not using that option, I'm using the API option when SER send all the links to Link Processor ("List Projects"). There's no feature that you can download your links to check if it's indexed. 
  • After doing some research and testing things I'm 99% sure that my links aren't getting indexed. 

UPDATE:
    I have tested it, and I'm right. I send the verified links to Link Processor at: 2014-11-04

And see the results:
    The results are terrible.

Ahrefs:

I would not recommend this Index service, I'm happy that I only paid 10$
  • Look at your SERP bro. Latest google does not show low quality pages in public results even if it's avare of links.
  • Ok, but I already send you a request for a refund and I know you're ignoring me. Because last you replied within 30 minutes. Now it takes days. Again I'm not happy with the results, by my previous index service I didn't need too look at my 'SERP'. Makes no sense to me. I just want a refund! 'You can cancel your subscription at any time. All plans come with our 30 day 100% Money Back Guarantee.'
  • This is presale thread, for all other questions please contact support at http://linkprocessor.com/contact.html

My advice is to compare SERP results on sites that are using LP vs those that not.
    Search engines are aware of your links for sure because we have informed them several times with different methods.
    Are they going to include link in visible search database - that is not in our control. It mostly depends of link and content quality.
    Most important is your position in SE, so better look on that and not just on what links are in visible google index.

New google does not want to show in public results low quality pages, so your links does not show in public results.

So, compare SERP for campaigns used by other indexers vs link processor and you will see what I'm talking about and why we have over 400 happy customers.

• Want let you know sign up today! I will see how it works!
This discussion has been closed.