Skip to content

Extremely low verified URLs..

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited April 2014

All I need is an URL where SER failed to post (probably worked in the past) and you can submit manually using Browser. Thats all I ask for :)

But it's 10:30pm here so bedtime for me...trying to debug tomorrow.

• Hello I have sent you a list of ~70 URLs that GSA could formerly submit to but no longer will.
  • Main CMS used = Drupal, Joomla, BuddyPress, vBulletin, Zendesk, PHPMotion, Dolphin, ELGG, GeekLog, SocialEngine, phpDolphin, vlDpersonals, phpfox, peoplepods
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Nice one! Can you tell us what engines so other people can find some URLS for Sven too.
  • I only use DoFollow contextual CMS. That's literally the only reason I use GSA. Other people that are still getting verified links may be using Wikis, blog comments, trackbacks, and shitty engines like XE... but the engines I listed above were the ones most affected, which is why I am feeling this the worst.
    OK thanks, let me check the ones i have too.
  • @seoaddict, you of course remembered to make sure that you could manually post to these 70 urls and that they havn't modified their engine, right? Targets die all the time and the verified urls you get today will not all work tomorrow.

Also, I want to applaud the guy who did a test with an old version of SER against the latest on 1000 urls. However that didn't prove any decrease in SER's ability to create and verify links from back then to now to me. A lot of different things could have happend while going through the list which would have made the data unreliable. Had you ran the same test 50 times I  believe you would have ended up with much more reliable data. Using a list of hundreds of thousands of urls would also be a great way to get better results in my opinion. I'd be interesting to see a comparision of the engines you managed to post and verify links on between the two projects though.
  • Dear Nick,

I applaud your attempt to discredit this claim.

Amazing how common sense is not so common anymore.

100+ sites do not shut down overnight. This guy I know Charlie never updated from 7.66 and guess what? He can post on all the same URLs as always!

There's a problem. I'm not manually registering on sites, but if his GSA can post to them, they should work.
  • @seoaddict Thanks for sending those to Sven.

I must sound like a broken records but are you currently getting verified links when SER checks emails? I remember the days when SER would go check emails and I would get ton of verified links. Now practically nothing.

I wish could repeat this process showing verified links during email checking...but I have no access to older version.
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited April 2014
    Sorry, but @seoaddict, 1000s of sites shut down each and every day "overnight". 

I've been following this thread and as a long time SER user, I got to say how disappointed I am and how I can't believe how ignorant some of you are being to @sven.

Literally, think about what we did / used before SER.

Have a think about what version SER was at when you bought it and what it is now.  Tell me about another piece of SW that's been as updated? 

If you don't think @sven is trying his best to sort our issues then find something else that does what SER does...
  • edited April 2014
    Will run some tests...
  • Or contribute...
  • @seoaddict, that was rather rude, but I understand your response as my initial reply could have been interpreted the same yet I didn't mean it to. You simply made me get the impression that your 70 urls were weeks if not months old, because I've gotten the impression from this thread that people have been seeing a problem for a while now.

I agree that there is a problem since a mate of yours is posting successfully to these urls. I would've asked into both your set ups, but it'd make more sense to just wait and see what Sven has to say. I appreciate the fact that you're providing Sven something to work with.
  • Look @seoaddict, send me over 5 of those URLs and I will try to manually register on them. It's worth it to be able to eliminate registration being closed as a possible cause.
  • edited April 2014
    Wordpress and Drupal verification ismy issue. Sending backup of 90 test projects to Sven now. There are 3.7 million remaining target URLs in those projects.... Should help debug.
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    I'm not sure if this maybe causing the issues? Again I’m just throwing it out there to see what you guys say.

imageI've have gone through all of my emails on all projects and this is the message I get, now if SER cannot verify the emails then this would be one reason for having the big decrease in verification's? 

The email accounts are all setup correctly:
    • All accounts are POP3 enabled
    • All accounts are verified (captcha unlocked)
    • SPAM Filter is disabled
    A lot of you guys in this thread are longtime users of SER, is this normal or shall I go away and hide under a rock? 

• You can still receive/access all emails through pop when this happens.
    Are we all 100% sure on that? or has Hotmail/Outlook made a recent update? again just trying to rule another thing out here
  • I have in the past and still able to access all emails no problem.
  • Yes it's not the emails - my emails were doing this long ago and GSA still worked properly.
    okay, just trying to rule all possibilities out  .. right where's that rock  :)
  • In order to try and help with this, Me and @gooner decided to run a test project last night, using only previously verified contextual urls from another server. I have sent the project backup to Sven to take a look at.
  • @2Take2 @gooner thank you guys for doing this.
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    Thanks guys for the test run!!!
  • Same pb here... I can not make a single verified with Articles & Social Networks, except Xpression articles.. I have a BIG list of Articles and SN SER was able to post not a long time ago.. seems like SER can not get a single verified on this list anymore.. 

I checked the email account (hotmail) and the emails confirmation/activation are there (hundreds of them) .. I dont know why I can not see any links coming on the verified list..

I hope Sven will be able to take a look at it and fix it.  
  • I actually just found this thread after having to shut down my Fiverr gig.....Back on 7.xx I was building links like it was my job (it was lol). Ever since I updated to 8.xx I can't get verified links to build anywhere near the way it used to. I used great dedicated proxies from buyproxies.org and they work fine on WAC and Scrapebox. I even upgraded my internet speed to 120/40 to see if that was the issue but I still have the same problem. I use my own lists and have for over a year now with GSA and this is the first time I've had any issues. Hopefully it gets figured out because at this point I am losing money so I may have to look into another program or something.

If I can help in anyway, or send you any info please let me know. I love GSA and I'm comfortable with it, I don't want to have to pick up UD and relearn a new program.
  • Have you updated your SER to the 8.14 ? (:
    Do you see an ydifference ?

My Lpm on contextual increased now to over 70 !
    It`s incredible, Sven again done his job (:, thanks Sven.

I switched back each project to auto verify, I don`t know what was wrong before but I see now a huge difference, it works.

Yes 8.14 seems to be running very nicely. Well done @sven we love you xxx :D
  • Gooner ,all of us love him (((: he is our HERO (:
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited April 2014
    +1 , nice work, seems to be running a bit better now, at least for me.