Skip to content

Extremely low verified URLs..

Comments

• Why should it matter if you duplicate any old project or create a new one? Of course, duplicating only settings - not submitted / verified links...
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    But if u duplicate using the just date option isnt that basically a new project...anyways im trying it...hoping to get my usual 25k+ links...
  • There's never been a problem for me duplicating campaigns (only settings). I'll try GSA again today and we'll see if can get over 30 links.
  • Note I only use GSA for contextual links, and for the last few weeks have only gotten 30 from a 10k+ list. Used to be 150-200+ easily.
    Starting a project using the new button oppsed to using the duplicate options seems to work MUCH better...with that said my link production is still pathetic
  • I'm trying to understand why creating a new project would yield better results. It really doesn't make any sense?
    Im totally with ya...makes no since...if i didnt have blog comments checked i would have like no links,...SUCKS
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    An old project will show "already parsed", "already successful" etc.
    A new project doesn't so tries to post to every single link - Hence more verified and faster LPM
    That's the way it's always been and always will be.
  • Wrong. Not if you copy only the settings, and then clear the history just in case. That's NEVER the way it's been, and NEVER will be.
    Gooner i do understand that

but what i dont understand is how come now i dup a project and its running for a few hrs and only have 59 links...use to have a few K by now...UGH
    Never been and never will be... except for now? lol
    Actually i misunderstood, you are talking about duplicating vs starting from scratch... Yea it shouldn't make any difference. I thought you meant an existing project vs creating a new one.
  • There should be no difference in creating a new campaign vs cloning "settings only".... Still verification rates are horrible. Waiting on @Sven to hopefully fix the engines or whatever is wrong with GSA right now.
  • edited April 2014
    Has anyone found a way to troubleshoot more?
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    Have the 2 new updates made any difference? I've just woken up so will take a look
    edited April 2014
    nope...only slight diff im seeing is when i start a new project via the new tab...still far from great though
    I tried the active(v) method but i didn't see any great number of verifieds coming through.
  • Same here, tried it also and nothing superior
    edited April 2014
    since some people seem to be doing ok...im debating on moving it to a VPS...currently it runs on a dedicate laptop...just to see what happens...guess hoping to get lucky
  • It doesn't matter whether VPS or laptop. I have 2x installs on home-servers, and 2x installs on VPS's. Both are getting very poor contextual verification.
    Thanks seoaddict for that...saved me some time,aggravation and money .......
    Yeah I'm setup on a VPS and having these issues, one thing I did notice yesterday (probably irrelevant) is I changed my proxies and turned off the proxy scraper/lists in SER and actually started to get verified links coming through (not great but better). How many of you are using the public proxies/lists in SER?
  • edited April 2014
    I use private proxies. Took off all filters, still bad verification. The other links might work - but there is definitely something wrong with the contextual platforms.
    edited April 2014
    i only use proxies from buyproxies.org....and have checked them a bunch of times to make sure all is good there
    i think at this point we need to get lucky with an update because sven doesnt seem tot think this is a problem
    Yeah thought it was irrelevant but thought I'd throw it out there
  • It really does seem to be something happening with the emails as someone mentioned above. Like GSA can't find a link in the emails, so the submitted number goes way up, but the verified number way down. I left a campaign running for a while - when I came back, 500+ contextual submitted, 30 verified. GSA was saying 'no more link sources available' ... when It should've been posting to the ones that required email verification.
  • I find it strange that @Sven doesn't see this as a problem. I mean - we're talking about the death of GSA here. If this doesn't get fixed - many of us no longer have a reason to use GSA at all. We'll have to switch to another program that offers better support for contextual platforms. Or maybe I can scrape up an old copy of GSA and do a fresh install so I can resume my postings.
    With so many having issues I can't understand why Sven thinks there is no problem, this is a HUGE problem. It would be interesting to actually see how many are in fact having these issues. Is it just a few of us? or 100s or even 1000s?
    Im with ya there...tomorrow i might try and add in some of my lists to nuke and see what happens....and guess i need to utilize my 30k web 2.0's i have.......
    edited April 2014
    If it's just a few of us then maybe we can rule certain things out and get to the bottom of it