Skip to content

**NEW!** Real Time Verified GSA Auto Approve Lists - 300K+ per month - site lists [by loopline] **

Comments

• I must say, I'm a little confused by this development.... what exactly is the point of running 2 threads selling lists?

If one vastly outperform the other I and any one else with any common sense will switch to the list service providing the better verified rates.

Why not merge all your scraping and verification methodologies into 1 complete system that delivers the max amount of verified links and have the clear cut market leader on your hands rather than segmenting your customer base?

Love your work, but this seems like a strange idea.
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    @lesid
    Many people want to buy only a 1 off list today and wait a month or two and buy another without wanting a membership.  Some people only buy them when they need to do some promotion for a client and they come and go etc...

One won't vastly out perform the other, but they will contain many targets that are unique.  So If you wanted to build More links, then you could buy both. 

However its not really intended for most people buy both, its meant to be a different model. 

So for those who want to always be building links a membership model is better, but for those people who want to come and go they will only buy 1 off lists when it suits them.  Its just about a choice of what works best for users. 

When I only did memberships I would have requests for 1 off lists and I would send them to serlists.com

Also some people will only want to spend $29 vs $47.  That may not seem like much to you or I, but it is to some people and if the $29 list is enough, like if they need to do some small amount of link building for a local site, then no point in spending more money.  Again its a choice. 

Why not combine all my work into 1?  Because thats not what people want.  Sure some may want it, but many do not.  You might be surprised about how many people used to request 1 off lists from me and by how many people are already saying they are ready to buy serlists because they don't want a membership. 

I have learned that its not really about what I think would be best, because I think that 1 huge auto synced list membership option would be best - but whats most imporant is what the market wants and the market wants a choice and so Im giving it to them. 

Maybe Ill come out with a combined package for a higher price down the track, as I can definitely scale larger, but for now it is what it is. 
  • Well now this makes me decide on which list to maintain... What do you recommend? Your serlists or this? I want to rank a site better with using a purchased or subscribed lists from reputable member and experience members like you and ron and serlists.

You say different techniques. I was thinking youll combine it with your autoapprovemarketplace gsa lists then its not.

The difference between both are?
    1 off list serlists, free. Tutorials tips and guide serlists, reports serlists?
    How about the aapmarketplacegsa? Nah this is confusing
    @Molex
    Let me break it down simple:

Auto Approve Marketplace - GSA SER verified list membership site.  You get Identified, verified and reCAPTCHA/Text Captcha lists, all synced live into your GSA SER.  Hands off, new targets just come in, payment is made automatically, you just manage the projects. 

SERLists - 1 off list sales.  If you buy 1 Red list per month your getting about the same amount of targets as the membership site, or a little less actually.  You get no recap/text cap list, and no identified list.  You have to remember to buy the list, make the payment, download the list, set it up and then 30 days later remember to do the same thing over again. 

When I say different techniques, I mean that the lists are built using different methods.  Does that make 1 list better then the other?  No.   It just makes them different. 

In more depth it means that the process I use for finding targets and verifying them is just different.  Both processes yield good results, but the point here is that while there is some bleedover they do yield a lot of different results as well.  Both yield a fair amount of contextual links, as well as the other platforms. 

There are millions and millions of targets out there.  If I wanted to maintain 100 dedicated servers I could provide a massive list of millions of targets each month, but very few would want to pay a price that I would need to charge to make that happen and very few people would even need that many targets to rank.  So for those very few players in a massive market they may want to buy both the membership site and the serlists 1 off lists and build links to both. 

For the vast majority, which is everyone else, they just have to pick membership or 1 off.  If you are a regular link builder doing a lot of seo and want to build links month in and month out, go for the memberhip option.  If you do a little link building here and then take a break for a month or two and then do some more, or maybe you just do blasts of link building for a client from time to time, or once a quarter or whatever, then 1 off lists are for you. 

If you are in a non competitive market and don't need a lot of links and only  want to only spend $30 a month for a smaller list,  then you can do that with a 1 off list.  Where as the membership site is currently $47. 

The point being in your case you said the key phrase "which list to maintain", maintain being the keyword.  You should use the membership option.  Both lists provide similar value, but the membership option is built to be lower maintenance. 

There are 2 truths which you may not know. 

1.)  I talk with a lot of GSA users, when someone cancels the membership option I survey them, of those who respond the overwhelming majority response is "I am no longer using GSA".  Sometimes its a money issue as they are low on funds, but most often they either can't figure out how to rank with GSA, maybe its too confusing, maybe they don't have time, whatever  - or they were being paid by someone else to rank a site and they no longer have that client.  Regardless of the reason there are big holes at the bottom of the bucket from customers leaving the GSA market, same thing happens with Scrapebox and every other program. 

I get resubscribes from people semi regularly who quit using gsa for a while and now they use it again.  So in short people come and go from using GSA and just about any other IM tool.  Sometimes its out of their control and sometimes its just because people are fickle and/or they are looking for push button solutions and this solution didn't provide a money tree so they are on to the next hot item that they think will give them instant overnight success. 

Folks that fall into this category are often more attracted to 1 off lists because they don't know yet if they are going to stick with this or not.  Some will, some wont.  I can't control whether or not someone will stick with a given tool long enough and learn it well enough to succeed.  Some will, some wont.   However I can say that this segment of the market is more prone to buy a 1 off list, and so I will sell them what they want. 

2.)  Upfront when I built the membership site, I spent a lot of time setting it up, a LOT of time writing custom code to tie servers together on the backend.  A lot of scripts to do tasks so I don't have to.  Ive put in a lot of time testing and fine tuning a "living breathing" list, if you will.  But now that all that long R&D work is done, it actually costs me less time to maintain the membership site. 

I am always developing it and adding more value and tweaking, but when I find a new something that I can do to improve it, I can often figure out a way to write a script to do the work for me long term.  So aside from managing licensing, which is also largely automated, but not completely, its time effective for me. 

Meaning the overall time cost to maintain the membership site is actually less for me month in and month out (because I wrote a lot of code to automate the heavy lifting) then the 1 off lists are.  That said if you take a overview look you will see that I actually provide slightly more regular verified targets with the membership site then with the 1 off lists, plus a recap/text cap list, plus an identified list, plus its all auto synced into your gsa with no work from you, all for a few dollars less then a once a month red list purchase. 

The reason for that is two fold, and Im just being open and honest here.  It takes less time to maintain the membership site then it does 1 off lists and the lifetime value of a customer that signs up for the membership option is greater (in most cases) then someone who buys only 1 off lists.

Plus I am now building content/guides/reports - both 1 off list customers and monthly subscribers get these.  I considered finally increasing the price of the membership site, and I may at some point, but for now I have opted to keep it at the current price, even though its a bit more value at a bit less cost then buying a 1 off list.  I am ok with that because its better for the end user, getting more value for less cost, and its better for me because at the end of the day in the long run customers of the membership site tend to stick around longer, which ultimately helps them rank better and make more money and happier customers is my goal.  I like helping people and I need money to live.  Happier customers mean I provided them a good value and I made more money and everyone wins. 

So you said the word "maintain" so that means your a better fit for the membership site.  If someone says "I want to buy lists occasionally" then they are better off for SERLists, and I have both types of customers, so different needs being filled by different products. 

Does that help?
  • Hey loopline

Are you still providing this service?
    @adventurouslover
    Yes, in fact I just added an additional server a couple days ago to build lists faster and I plan to add another shortly. 
  • hi, can i buy only your hardcaptcha list? by the way how much links it contain?
    @rubinstein
    I don't sell only the hard captcha list.  It has ~13K urls in it at the moment.  Its not an easy list to build, Ill say that for sure, because I have to churn thru so many hard captcha sites to find the verified auto approve ones.  But I also upped capacity for it recently as well. 
  • loopline

ok dude

I will give it a try
    @adventurouslover
    Sounds good, thanks!
  • loopline            Matt, can you help me, i'm getting a low amount of verified's compared to submitted.  I think I have something not right in a setting or something?  I use your autoappove. thanks in advance. 
    @Seo_Gladiator
    Sure.  Are you getting errors in the log or what?  Can you give me more info?
  • How many fresh links regarding social bookmarks and web 2.0's do you get/have?
    web 2.0 is better in the recaptcha list, but social bookmarks are decent. 

The list is currently going thru a purge process so its rapidly fluxing back and forth, so I will post back when its done.
    Yesterday I finished up adding scripting to auto replace proxies on all servers every 6 hours.  It seems this was causing things to slow down as my proxies were dieing and not being replaced.  So that is now automated. 

Also I purchased 2 new servers to add the mix and Im doing research and gathering feedback about how I can make this service better.  If anyone has feedback as well, let me know, always. 
    Just a quick update, I mailed all users but the list now has daily dead target removal and more frequent complete list resets (where I rebuild the entire list from Scratch, currently about once a month). 
  • Can I pay it via paypal? can you PM coupon? thanks.
    You don't have to use a coupon, just go to
    http://www.autoapprovemarketplace.com 

Yes its via paypal. 
  • @loopline.. A basic question from a newbie ...

Are the lists Niche related? It seems it is generic. Is it how it it suppose to be and with GSA it is better to use generic links?

Thanks
    The lists are general lists, not niche specific.  Its hard to programatically qualify a page as it is for a given niche, because if users can contribute comments or content to a given page then it can change what an algorithim thinks its about. 

That said GSA has all sorts of metric and word filters that it can apply on the fly.  But bearing in mind the key is to look natural and its not natural for a site to only get links from highly niche specific sites and content, people are random and will link randomly. 
  • Hi, @loopline. How are you?

You said you are doing some guides to your monthly subscriptions. If i subscribe, do i get those reports/guides?

Thanks.

@leohaegger

I did a couple/few and pretty much no one cared.  So I quit doing them.  Maybe they were not what people wanted, or maybe whatever, but I went back to doing just link lists. 

I think the old guides are still in the members area, but they are old at this point at any rate. 
    List Reset for April was completed not long ago.  Have had some messages asking if the service is still going, yes it is.  Dead targets are still removed daily, the list is rebuilt from scratch each month and new targets are added every few mins. 

There isn't much activity in the thread because the few people that contact me just mail me directly, my mail is on the site and a contact form.  Also there is rarely problems with my service so not really much to talk about in the forum thread. 
  • Did the verified list stop syncing properly? My files are dated 5/2 & 5/3.
  • Looks like everything started to sync again this evening. Most of the files have been updated.
    @MassMedia
    Yes it had stopped.  Basically there was a technical issue with my account with dropbox in conjunction with the primary list distribution server.  Dropbox was great though,they helped me get it all sorted and its all syncing again. 

I sent out a mail letting everyone know, but perhaps the mail I have on file for you isn't one you use any more.
  • @loopline Thanks for letting me know. I did forget to update the email address on my account and never received your update. 
  • can i see an up to date list of engine break (# of verified per) down per category?
    @MassMedia
    Your welcome.  All good, cheers!

@kijix84

-General Blogs................: 1
    Article-AltoCMS-LiveStreet....: 13
    Article-Article Directory Pro.: 6
    Article-Article Script........: 29
    Article-Askbot................: 7
    Article-BuddyPress............: 1423
    Article-ClassiPress...........: 258
    Article-Drupal - Blog.........: 188
    Article-EasyBlog..............: 262
    Article-esoTalk...............: 24
    Article-Joomla - Blog.........: 3
    Article-Joomla K2.............: 7279
    Article-Moodle................: 4
    Article-OSclass...............: 335
    Article-OSQA..................: 1
    Article-php Link Article......: 2
    Article-PHPMotion.............: 2
    Article-PHPWeb................: 3891
    Article-Press Release Script..: 1
    Article-Question2Answer.......: 44
    Article-UCenter...............: 9
    Article-vBulletin - Blog......: 16
    Article-WeBid.................: 27
    Article-Wordpress Article.....: 112
    Article-XpressEngine..........: 503
    Blog Comment-BlogEngine.......: 213
    Blog Comment-Blogspot.........: 6355
    Blog Comment-Bravenet Comment.: 21
    Blog Comment-Drupal - Comment.: 11
    Blog Comment-General Blogs....: 135237
    Blog Comment-HubSpot..........: 1726
    Blog Comment-JComments........: 605
    Blog Comment-KeywordLuv.......: 538
    Blog Comment-Lokomedia CMS....: 7618
    Blog Comment-OrdaSoft Review..: 677
    Blog Comment-PHP Fusion Comment: 384
    Blog Comment-PrismoTube.......: 37
    Blog Comment-ShowNews.........: 26470
    Blog Comment-SPIP.............: 2258
    Blog Comment-Storytlr.........: 7
    Blog Comment-Textcube.........: 181
    Directory-Aardvark Topsites...: 184
    Directory-Crunchpress.........: 5
    Directory-eSyndiCat...........: 29
    Directory-FFA.................: 2
    Directory-Fractalum...........: 14
    Directory-IndexScript.........: 2
    Directory-indexU..............: 6
    Directory-jobberBase..........: 56
    Directory-kohany..............: 2
    Directory-Mikomedi............: 1
    Directory-MyEngines...........: 3
    Directory-MyPHPAnnuaire.......: 22
    Directory-Open Classifieds....: 2
    Directory-Otwarty.pl Mini.....: 4
    Directory-php Link Directory..: 2
    Directory-phpLinks............: 5
    Directory-qlWebDS Pro.........: 1
    Directory-Unknown German Directory: 4
    Directory-Wordpress Directory.: 17
    Document Sharing-iDocScript...: 5
    Document Sharing-scribd.com...: 450
    Exploit-PHPInfo Exploit.......: 3092
    Forum-Aska BBS................: 96
    Forum-Burning Board...........: 247
    Forum-Discuz..................: 2059
    Forum-DZCP....................: 1
    Forum-e107....................: 2
    Forum-ExpressionEngine........: 19
    Forum-Fantasy Board...........: 27
    Forum-FireBoard...............: 2
    Forum-FluxBB..................: 129
    Forum-Free PHP Message Board..: 7
    Forum-FUDforum................: 1
    Forum-IPBoard.................: 1
    Forum-JawaNote................: 4
    Forum-Joyful Note.............: 32
    Forum-MyBB....................: 336
    Forum-PHP-Nuke................: 351
    Forum-phpBB...................: 42
    Forum-PunBB...................: 110
    Forum-SEO-Board...............: 9
    Forum-SMF.....................: 723
    Forum-Sun Board...............: 15
    Forum-Vanilla.................: 44
    Forum-vBulletin...............: 114
    Forum-webSPELL................: 39
    Forum-XMB.....................: 41
    Forum-XOOPS...................: 175
    Forum-YaBB....................: 2
    Forum-YYBoard.................: 239
    Guestbook-AchimWinkler Guestbook: 5
    Guestbook-Advanced Guestbook..: 583
    Guestbook-AkoBook.............: 21
    Guestbook-Ard Guestbook.......: 4
    Guestbook-aSgbookPHP..........: 12
    Guestbook-Basti Guestbook.....: 2
    Guestbook-BellaBook...........: 33
    Guestbook-Burning Book........: 16
    Guestbook-Coder-World Gaestebuch: 1
    Guestbook-DedeEIMS............: 969
    Guestbook-DMS Guestbook.......: 76
    Guestbook-Donation Guestbook..: 1540
    Guestbook-DRBGuestbook........: 24
    Guestbook-E-Guest Guestbook...: 17
    Guestbook-Easy Guestbook......: 35
    Guestbook-Easybook Reloaded...: 171
    Guestbook-Felix Riesterer Guestbook: 1
    Guestbook-Firebook Guestbook..: 2
    Guestbook-flat PHPbook........: 3
    Guestbook-GA Gaestebuch.......: 5
    Guestbook-GA Gaestebuch2......: 2
    Guestbook-Gaijin.at Guestbook.: 8
    Guestbook-Guestbook...........: 247
    Guestbook-g_book..............: 21
    Guestbook-Icybook.............: 3
    Guestbook-Jax Guestbook.......: 7
    Guestbook-KideShoutbox........: 391
    Guestbook-Lazarus Guestbook...: 2
    Guestbook-Maian Guestbook.....: 2
    Guestbook-MGB Guestbook.......: 19
    Guestbook-Michatronic Guestbook: 3
    Guestbook-Phoca Guestbook.....: 772
    Guestbook-PHP Fusion Guestbook: 2
    Guestbook-PJBlog Guestbook....: 9
    Guestbook-Purple Yin Guestbook: 7
    Guestbook-Ricar Guestbook.....: 18
    Guestbook-Sad Ravens Guestbook: 1
    Guestbook-Shoutbox............: 8047
    Guestbook-Silentum Guestbook..: 1
    Guestbook-SR+Denied...........: 55
    Guestbook-TPK Guestbook.......: 1
    Guestbook-Unknown Guestbook...: 9
    Guestbook-Unknown Guestbook 3.: 49
    Guestbook-Unknown Guestbook 4.: 2
    Guestbook-ViperGB.............: 16
    Guestbook-Visitors Book.......: 1
    Guestbook-vlBook..............: 9
    Guestbook-Webgarden...........: 10
    Guestbook-write2me.nl.........: 9
    Guestbook-YapGB...............: 1
    Image Comment-4image..........: 9
    Image Comment-Coppermine Photo Gallery: 159
    Image Comment-Coppermine Photo Gallery-login: 72
    Image Comment-DatsoGallery....: 271
    Image Comment-Gallery2........: 8310
    Image Comment-Piwigo..........: 32
    Image Comment-Pixelpost.......: 134
    Image Comment-PixelPost-2.....: 3
    Image Comment-plogger.........: 177
    Image Comment-shutter.........: 2
    Image Comment-YaPig...........: 17
    Image Comment-ZenPhoto........: 220
    Indexer-Fast Indexer..........: 5
    Indexer-Whois or Statistics...: 57307
    Microblog-Blogtronix..........: 29
    Microblog-Laconica............: 3
    Microblog-StatusNet...........: 2
    Microblog-Twitter Clone Script: 6
    Pingback-Pingback.............: 3368
    Referrer-analog...............: 1
    Referrer-awstats..............: 62
    Referrer-Drupal-Track.........: 106
    RSS-blogdigger................: 3
    RSS-fybersearch...............: 1
    RSS-plazoo....................: 2
    RSS-rsstop10..................: 2
    Social Bookmark-PHPDug........: 3
    Social Bookmark-Pligg.........: 63
    Social Bookmark-Scuttle.......: 6
    Social Network-AvArcade.......: 258
    Social Network-BoINC..........: 11
    Social Network-Chameleon......: 1
    Social Network-ClanSphere.....: 83
    Social Network-DataLife CMS...: 1
    Social Network-Dolphin........: 1
    Social Network-DotNetNuke.....: 37
    Social Network-DZOIC Handshakes: 1
    Social Network-Elgg...........: 95
    Social Network-eMeeting.......: 1
    Social Network-GeekLog........: 3
    Social Network-JCow...........: 8
    Social Network-JomSocial......: 10
    Social Network-MediaGoblin....: 2
    Social Network-Oxwall.........: 1
    Social Network-PeoplePods.....: 9
    Social Network-phpDolphin.....: 83
    Social Network-PHPFox.........: 204
    Social Network-PJBlog.........: 408
    Social Network-Plone..........: 3
    Social Network-SocialEngine...: 2
    Social Network-SocialGo.......: 2
    Social Network-WallpaperSiteScript: 21
    Trackback-Trackback...........: 4987
    Trackback-Trackback-Format2...: 475
    Unknown-PHPWeb................: 1
    URL Shortener-0rz.tw..........: 2
    URL Shortener-1url.com........: 1
    URL Shortener-bc.vc...........: 2
    URL Shortener-BrokenScript....: 5
    URL Shortener-chilp.it........: 1
    URL Shortener-CodeCanopy URL Shortener: 129
    URL Shortener-cut.by..........: 1
    URL Shortener-durl.me.........: 1
    URL Shortener-fwdurl.net......: 1
    URL Shortener-General URL Shortener: 1033
    URL Shortener-GET API URL Shortener: 38
    URL Shortener-lilURL..........: 52
    URL Shortener-mcaf.ee.........: 1
    URL Shortener-migre.me........: 1
    URL Shortener-PHPurl..........: 2
    URL Shortener-Phurl...........: 53
    URL Shortener-Premium URL Shortener: 30
    URL Shortener-ptiturl.com.....: 1
    URL Shortener-S6L ShortURL....: 39
    URL Shortener-shorl.com.......: 1
    URL Shortener-shrink.im.......: 4
    URL Shortener-snurl.com.......: 1
    URL Shortener-tinylink.in.....: 1
    URL Shortener-tnij.org........: 1
    URL Shortener-to.ly...........: 3
    URL Shortener-URL Redirect....: 9053
    URL Shortener-ux.nu...........: 1
    URL Shortener-vai.la..........: 1
    URL Shortener-YOURLS..........: 525
    Video-Adult-Adult Script Pro..: 23
    Video-Adult-AdultFlickScript..: 3
    Video-Adult-AdultWatch........: 18
    Video-Adult-AVS...............: 66
    Video-Adult-MediaXxx..........: 1
    Video-Adult-Smart Tube........: 6
    Video-Adult-TubeAce...........: 106
    Video-Adult-TubeX.............: 45
    Video-ClipBucket..............: 31
    Video-CumulusClips............: 7
    Video-MediaMaxScript..........: 15
    Video-MediaShareSuite.........: 5
    Video-PHPMelody...............: 573
    Video-Vidiscript..............: 19
    Video-ViMP....................: 5
    Video-vShare..................: 3
    Web 2.0-bizeso.com............: 2
    Web 2.0-colourlovers.com......: 1
    Web 2.0-everytrail.com........: 1
    Wiki-DokuWiki.................: 24
    Wiki-MacOSWiki................: 11
    Wiki-MediaWiki................: 627
    Wiki-MoinMoin.................: 4
    Wiki-TikiWiki.................: 9
    Wiki-Trac.....................: 7
    Wiki-WikkaWiki................: 7
    -------------------------------
    Category - ...................: 1
    Category - Article............: 14439
    Category - Blog Comment.......: 182338
    Category - Directory..........: 361
    Category - Document Sharing...: 455
    Category - Exploit............: 3092
    Category - Forum..............: 4867
    Category - Guestbook..........: 13244
    Category - Image Comment......: 9406
    Category - Indexer............: 57312
    Category - Microblog..........: 40
    Category - Pingback...........: 3368
    Category - Referrer...........: 169
    Category - RSS................: 8
    Category - Social Bookmark....: 72
    Category - Social Network.....: 1245
    Category - Trackback..........: 5462
    Category - Unknown............: 1
    Category - URL Shortener......: 10984
    Category - Video..............: 926
    Category - Web 2.0............: 4
    Category - Wiki...............: 689
    -------------------------------
    Total.........................: 308483
  • you said that these lists have PR saved along with the URL. what if I want to use the PR emulator in proxy scraper instead? am i able to sync in files without the PR saved with the url?