Skip to content

♞♞♞ SEOSpartans Reliable Catch-all Emails ♞♞♞ Stop Worrying About Emails RIGHT NOW ♞♞♞ FREE Trial

Comments

• edited July 2014
    @Hinkys Starting to see this:  E-Mail login error for catch@groups.maildin.com: -ERR Temporary problem, please try again later [first appeared at 2014-07-31 17:02]

Please, what can I do? I need to fix that asap :/
  • @luckskywalker - Looks like a temporary issue on his end. Nothing major, just downtime for a minute or two I'm guessing.

http://whoer.net/check?host=maildin.com now resolves fine, so just clear the error message and try retesting your emails.

• @zero Yeah, I think they stop working for a few seconds but they come back.

I clear and tested. The problem is already happen 4 four times today.
  • edited July 2014
    @luckskywalker - happens to the best of us - sometimes it happens to the big sites like Outlook, Yahoo and Mail.ru - less, of course, but still can happen. Happened all the time when I used CaptchaTronix - server down messages on my projects.

I'd ignore it, just disable important messages from options and then select the last tab (it won't show any other messages, though, so do it only if it really bothers you).

I think that GSA will still check the email, and if the server is up at that time (which it probably will be), then I think it's fine - don't quote me on that, though.

:)
  • @zero This bothers me a little :P

I get those errors, but If I test them, everything is working, so I'm ok with that.

I was just worried because I runned like 3 days without problems, then today started gettings a lot of this.

Anyway thank you buddy.
  • HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    @luckyskywalker
    Sry but we haven't noticed any downtime in the last few days and all emails seem to be working fine.

That being said, we will keep an eye out and do some additional testing.

Send me a message if it starts happening again.
  • this seems like it has a heavy footprint since it's the same domain for all catch all emails. What do you think about this assertion? 
    @elliotps932
    It's not the same domain for all catchalls. Each catchall is a unique subdomain on a particular domain, and we have more than enough domains. And our domain number is only going to get bigger as our service expands.

Also, we have a set number of subdomains (catchalls) per each domain. After all those subdomains are used, the domain in question will no longer be used to create new catchalls.

But if you are worried, you can definitely set this up yourself using many different domains with 1 catchall per domain. It's going to cost you A LOT more than what we're offering tho.

• Just wanted to stop by.... I have been using this service across several servers for over 90 days now. It is solid. No problems at all.
  • Pmed you and writing an email in your site, no answer and it's 2 days now, my issue is 5 days now.
    Are you serious about your business?

will wait answer till friday then i'll ask a refund.
    @raglady
    Really sorry about that, I've just found your email buried in the junk folder.

It's been fixed, you can go ahead and download the catchalls from your members area.
  • and how will put that email in email tab?
    just write in your email tab *@emaildomain.com and click on catch all? how to that part? Or one has ti fill in pop3 server and login/password data as well?
    @sonabulghadaryan
    You can just download all your catchalls in SER-ready .txt file, use the "import from file" option in SER and all your settings will be pre-filled accordingly.
  • I am testing for bout 9 hours now and everything is perfect. If it stays this way I will cancel my trial and buy today a package, great work guys :)
    @xjackx
    We do our best. :D
    Let me know if you need any help.
  • Example if i create new alias for email does it also create new separated inbox for it or it's only 1 inbox for all emails?
  • edited September 2014
    Hey Hinkys,

Sorry, I couldn't really think of another way to contact you.

I used the support contact form on your website, but then got an email stating that the message didn't make it to you.

After receiving that message I sent an email to support@seospartans.com directly, though I'm not sure if that is an email you actively check or not.

The problem that started it all though was that my activation email got lost in my spam folder, and when I found it (~15 minutes after it was sent) I got a message stating that the activation code had expired.

Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated.
    alex1800,
    I've fixed this for you, check your email, you will have a new link waiting for you. Also don't know why the contact form failed, will have to look into that.

Also I'm really sorry for the delay, you can contact me directly on john@seospartans in the future.
  • Please answer my PM. I love your service but your customer support is very slow and don't answer when I request via website.
    @xjackx
    Sry, had to get a new computer because the old one blue screened.

I've fixed everything for you, let me know if you need further help.
  • Hinkys, how does the email look like? Can you give an example?
    edited October 2014
    zuluranger

Your inbox:
    catch@subdomain.domain.com

What you use for posting in SER (replace the "catch" part):
    %spinfile-names.dat%%spinfile-lnames.dat%{%random-1-100%|}@subdomain.domain.com

...but you can replace the "catch" part of your inbox with anything you like really. The above example is just what works best with SER .
    (Because it's using a different name & last name combination for each submission)
  • @Hinkys - I am using 1 cathcall email for 50 projects everyday.. I create 250 links per day for each project , so total ~9000 links per day..

Now after using your emails from last 4 days now it is taking too long because it is "Parsing 22000 emails" and takes lot of time to do this.. I really don't need these emails because these are from previous day projects which I don't need now. Is there any way to delete all previous emails of previous day so that I start fresh everyday and no time is wasted in parsing emails.
    edited October 2014
    prbkshv

We're releasing a new update this weekend which will let you do just that. You will be able to set the system up so that it automatically deletes emails older than X days on every run. (it runs multiple times per day).

Also, you will have an option to delete all emails manually from your dashboard.

However, if you want a quick and dirty solution today, you can just load a single project with the catchall, check "delete ALL messages" option in email verification tab and set it to "verify-emails". Do this before / after every run and you will start with a fresh inbox. 

Even better, you can check "time between 2 logins" and set it to 86400 (1 day) and this project should automatically empty your inbox once / day.
  • edited October 2014
    Hi Hinkys, I'll suggest too that you have some sort of actual email generator from the catch-all emails. Output emails can then be put into SER projects. Purpose of this is for those with lots of projects, with these projects building lots of links, using the catch-all email format may result in building up a huge emails data, which might affect performance of SER. I was using the catch-all emails, and got 'out of memory' prompts. 
    @dmrt
    Thanks for that link, I'll read up!

As for an actual email generator, yeah, that's pretty straightforward to do, 99% it will be included in the next update (which is few days away).
  • I saw some errors:- 

1.  E-Mail login error for catch@Domain.com: 
    No Buffer space available [first appeared at 2014-10-16 14:17]

2. E-Mail login error for 
    catch@domain.com: +OK Bye-bye.

plz help me to fix it.
    @vinner
    I'll look into both tho they're probably just temporary errors.

You can try swaping it for a new one, that usually helps.
    We're currently doing a maintenance in order to upgrade our website.

While the website will be down for a few hours, all catchalls will continue working as usual.